Wolverine vs Spiderman with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
the twist is this is a match between me and Varnage.

it about debating skill not who people believe would win.

ok I have wolverine

Varnage has spiderman

match will beggin as soon as varg replies.

this is me vs varg period every one else simply watch and state who you think is winning the debate.

Varnage
My name is not varg it's varnage you dummy.

bigbran
Originally posted by Varnage
I say Varnage is winning already...

capt it up
ok so that your opening line?

So how will spiderman defeat wolverine the majority?

Or even put wolverine down?

Varnage
By punching him.

King_Mungi
Pace yourselfs guys, don't overload the public with facts and scans it gets confusing.

bigbran
By punching him. laughing

capt it up
By punching him.
really like when wolverine allowed spiderman to punch him over and over again in spiderman vs wolverine and yet wolverine was un effect and kept smiling at spiderman?

Also you do realize wolverine has KO spiderman like in spiderman marvel knights issue 13 and 14

Varnage
Too bad that's because spiderman just probably let him do that, who cares what you think the fact is spidey is faster and smarter and WAY stronger wolverine can't even beat sabretooth with that stupid boa.

bigbran
Too bad that's because spiderman just probably let him do that, who cares what you think the fact is spidey is faster and smarter and WAY stronger wolverine can't even beat sabretooth with that stupid boa. Spider-Man let Wolverine let him punch him?
What the f**k?

capt it up
Too bad that's because spiderman just probably let him do that, who cares what you think the fact is spidey is faster and smarter and WAY stronger wolverine can't even beat sabretooth with that stupid boa.
spiderman let wolverien stabb him? Thats your arguement?

They have foughten 4 times spiderman has never once won.

His best showing was in spiderman vs wolverien one shot and he was only able to stalamate wolverine

sabertooth has beat spiderman before and has 20 ton strength.

smarter means nothing in a fight. Logan fightign skills and tactical prowess is far superior then that of spidermans

faster is very debateable

Varnage
you are so dum he dodged the hole xmen in secret wars and beat firelord. plus did you see what he did to superman when they fought dont be so dum!

Ptr_Grifin
What are you talking about? In that one shot Logan admitted that Spider-man could put him down, but Spidey didn't have the guts to do it.

Varnage
see that's because spidey let him once again spidey wins.

capt it up
you are so dum he dodged the hole xmen in secret wars and beat firelord. plus did you see what he did to superman when they fought dont be so dum!

he dodge the whole x-men? Good for him Logan has foughten his whole team to stale mate before.

read the rules
"Spiderman vs. Firelord, or SvFL, is a shorthand that refers to any time when a character performs a feat that their powers and skills should be blatantly insufficient for, and is not repeated or is rarely repeated again relative to the character's overall established career, as well as the character's opponents' established showings. In statistical terms, it is an outlier, something that is radically beyond the character's established capabilities. For example, Spiderman defeating a herald of Galactus is a case of the SvFL exemption; however, Batman being able to sneak up on Superman is not because he has done so frequently under different writers.
For standard debates, feats considered to fall under the SvFL exemption are not valid. Likewise, examples of writing which go against firmly set canon are also ignored. For example, in Larry Hama's run of Batman and Grell's run of Iron Man, both characters were out of character and did things very much against established canon; therefore those runs are disregarded."

superman fight is not cannon and superman was depowered.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by capt it up

ok I have wolverine

Varnage has spiderman

this is me vs varg period every one else simply watch and state who you think is winning the debate. with a twist ?

capt it up
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
What are you talking about? In that one shot Logan admitted that Spider-man could put him down, but Spidey didn't have the guts to do it.

first I said this is a debate again me and varg

wolverine also when he said that had his fist up to spiderman throat and go have poped his claws at any moment.

also logan has adamtium skeleton. Spiderman would not have beenable to break any thing.

Logan ahs said a lot of things that frankly were not true as has spiderman

bigbran
What are you talking about? In that one shot Logan admitted that Spider-man could put him down, but Spidey didn't have the guts to do it. You think Spider-Man could break his f*cking neck?
Also, although it wasn't said... Wolverine had his hand put up to Spider-Man's neck... what happens when he pops his claws out?

Also, characters admitting things, are usually bullshit...

capt it up
also logans claws pop out at a speed that is much faster then spiderman can move

Varnage
spidey was fighting wolvering and was beating him until wolverine got so mad that he used hisi claws but spiderman beat him down until ironman pulled him off. Spiderman could have killed wolvy but iron man stopped him even iron man would have trouble!

capt it up
spidey was fighting wolvering and was beating him until wolverine got so mad that he used hisi claws but spiderman beat him down until ironman pulled him off. Spiderman could have killed wolvy but iron man stopped him even iron man would have trouble!

umm your talking about marvel knights spiderman issue 13 in which wolveri ne had his claws out the whole time and stabbed spiderman. He then put in his claws and allowed spiderman to punch him because he was sorry for what he had done and then spiderman passed on in usse 14.

so no what you said really never happen

Ptr_Grifin
first I said this is a debate again me and varg

wolverine also when he said that had his fist up to spiderman throat and go have poped his claws at any moment.

also logan has adamtium skeleton. Spiderman would not have beenable to break any thing.

It is an open thread, don't make false statements. Like saying all the people Spiderman hit in that civil war issue were facing backwards.

If you read the issue you would notice that Spider-man delayed his attack because he couldn't finish it because of the person he is.

I thought Wolverine fans knew his ligaments weren't covered with adamantium?

spidey-dude
spiderman wins easy

bigbran
Originally posted by spidey-dude
spiderman wins easy Can either you or Varg prove this though?

Bouboumaster
Thanos win.

Wolverine win..

capt it up
It is an open thread, don't make false statements. Like saying all the people Spiderman hit in that civil war issue were facing backwards.

If you read the issue you would notice that Spider-man delayed his attack because he couldn't finish it because of the person he is.

I thought Wolverine fans knew his ligaments weren't covered with adamantium?

I did not make a false statment at all. I said they were not facing spiderman.

i have read the issue many many times and wolveriens fist was to spiderman head the whole time spiderman had wolverien throat. maybe you should re read the issue.

They are covered with adamatium would you like me to show you a picture of this?

also really do you need to break the rules of the thread?

Varnage
Capt it up is just being a dummy he knos spiderman would win because he is just so much more powerfcul wolverine is just a mutant who cares about mutants everyone hates them and wolverine is the worst by the way wolverine was IN the xmen during civil war and he was one of the ones that spiderman dodged even before he got the black suit you can't win this because spiderman is so fast and has acrobatic powers and has future sense.

capt it up
spiderman wins easy
ugg can't you read?

Ptr_Grifin
Show me a picture of his ligaments covered in adamantium.

bigbran
Capt it up is just being a dummy he knos spiderman would win because he is just so much more powerfcul wolverine is just a mutant who cares about mutants everyone hates them and wolverine is the worst by the way wolverine was IN the xmen during civil war and he was one of the ones that spiderman dodged even before he got the black suit you can't win this because spiderman is so fast and has acrobatic powers and has future sense. And... you proved... what exactly?

I like mutants... well... about three... Thanos, is a mutant...
Do you like any mutants?

Plus, going by whatever sort of logic you're using... nobody likes mutants, so Spider-Man can beat them all? What the f**k?

capt it up

Varnage
cant you use your eyes because it was clear that spiderman wins with his future powers and his senses are so faster. Spiderman has the abilities a spider can beacese he is so fast and agiile like a spider and strong too. he would just punch wolverine... a spider can hold 17 times more than it's own wait ......... a second Spiderman even knows this and would win. He would see wolverine coming with his future powers everyone knows thhis did you even know he has the future powers? He is so strong too.

He would just punch wolverine over and over and if that didn't work maby some kicks.

bigbran
Show me a picture of his ligaments covered in adamantium. He doesn't have to... since, you know, Wolverine's claws would have popped about 2 seconds before his neck would have been snapped...

Which would be saying Spider-Man can break his neck in two seconds... which he can't, but... Wolverine's claws would have popped way before his neck would have ever been snapped, is the point...

capt it up
Show me a picture of his ligaments covered in adamantium.

Varnage
I mean secret war. He dodged them all in secret war but you wouldn't know because you hate spiderman and wont admit that hed win because you love wolverine too much. I like cyclops hes cool and he could beat wolverine too.

Rick/Genis
best............. argument............... ever.

Varnage
you need to shut up right now genis you don't even probably read comics your a noob

Ptr_Grifin

How does that show his ligaments being covered with adamantium? You do know it is the TISSUE that bonds the bones together? I give them the benefit of the doubt that it is much tougher than a normal humans, but Spidey could pull his arms off given the right circumstances.

bigbran
I mean secret war. He dodged them all in secret war but you wouldn't know because you hate spiderman and wont admit that hed win because you love wolverine too much. I like cyclops hes cool and he could beat wolverine too. That he did... but eventually he will get caught... also, all he did was get the drop on them, punch Wolverine away... and run away...

Capt hates Spider-Man because he thinks Wolverine could beat Spider-Man, and Spider-Man can't beat Supes?

Who cares how much he loves a character? He's beating you in the debate, isn't he?

And... Cyclops has to do... with what in this thread?

I don't even know why I'm posting... bored.

How does that show his ligaments being covered with adamantium? You do know it is the TISSUE that bonds the bones together? I give them the benefit of the doubt that it is much tougher than a normal humans, but Spidey could pull his arms off given the right circumstances. I know exactly what is coming up next...

capt it up
QUOTE=8602045]Originally posted by Varnage
cant you use your eyes because it was clear that spiderman wins with his future powers and his senses are so faster.
Yet logan has hit him repeatedly. Not to mention wolverines senses can allow him to sense his opponents attacks before they make them as well.

Spiderman has the abilities a spider can beacese he is so fast and agiile like a spider and strong too.
Thanks for the update on stuff I new

he would just punch wolverine... a spider can hold 17 times more than it's own wait ......... a second Spiderman even knows this and would win.
Which would not help him in the slightest. You do realize spiderman ahs repeatedly hit wolverine and was unable to stop wolverine from smiling let lone KO him.

He would see wolverine coming with his future powers everyone knows thhis did you even know he has the future powers? He is so strong too.
You mean spider sense which is not very effective vs MA and has not stopped wolverine from hitting him.

He would just punch wolverine over and over and if that didn't work maby some kicks.
It would do nothing and then spiderman would be left open to an attack and he lose a limb or get stabbed right in the chest like in spider issue 13

Rick/Genis
you need to shut up right now genis you don't even probably read comics your a noob hey man... I was only talking about the thread. I think this is a great argument shifty

capt it up
I mean secret war. He dodged them all in secret war but you wouldn't know because you hate spiderman and wont admit that hed win because you love wolverine too much. I like cyclops hes cool and he could beat wolverine too.
I own secret war and dodging the x-men does not equate to winning

actaully spiderman my second favorit character

also wolverien has not simply dodged his teamates before, but foughten them all at once to a stalemate.

spidey-dude
ugg can't you read? can you ?

capt it up
How does that show his ligaments being covered with adamantium? You do know it is the TISSUE that bonds the bones together? I give them the benefit of the doubt that it is much tougher than a normal humans, but Spidey could pull his arms off given the right circumstances.
did you not see his bones were still connected? that means that spiderman would be unable to do any thing at all

also Ba'al a class 100 tried and failed to achieve what you just said

capt it up
can you ?
yes I can and go read the first post of the thread

Ptr_Grifin
did you not see his bones were still connected? that means that spiderman would be unable to do any thing at all

also Ba'al a class 100 tried and failed to achieve what you just said

That still doesn't prove his ligaments are covered in adamantium. His bones were still connected because other things like flesh and muscle took the brunt of the blast. Imagine trying to pull your friends arm off, then imagine how much easier it would be if the flesh, muscle, or tendons was not there.

Conan broke Wolverines neck with the hilt of his sword. It put him down a while, and Wolverine regained consciousness and kick his ass.

capt it up
That still doesn't prove his ligaments are covered in adamantium. His bones were still connected because other things like flesh and muscle took the brunt of the blast. Imagine trying to pull your friends arm off, then imagine how much easier it would be if the flesh, muscle, or tendons was not there.

Conan broke Wolverines neck with the hilt of his sword. It put him down a while, and Wolverine regained consciousness and kick his ass.

Logan's bones are connected. The picture straight up shows you they are connected.

Ba'al is a 100 class character
http://img256.imageshack.us/my.php?image=t6xn.jpg

connan fight is not cannon it a what if

Varnage
Spiderman would win. I don't know why there's anymore argument. He is so strong and can break things and lift up cars. How many cars can wolverine lift?

capt it up
Spiderman would win. I don't know why there's anymore argument. He is so strong and can break things and lift up cars. How many cars can wolverine lift?
who needs to lift cars when you can cut through any thing?

strength means nothign when spiderman punches can't put wolverine down.

so really what's your arguement here

thing is way stronger then wolverine and yet he lost quite easily

bigbran
Spiderman would win. I don't know why there's anymore argument. He is so strong and can break things and lift up cars. How many cars can wolverine lift? The arguement is that you CAN NOT prove that Wolverine will lose.
You have done nothing to even suggest it.

It doesn't matter if Wolverine can lift twelve cars, or zero.
Based on your logic, everyone who is stronger than the opposition, should win...

Which, would also make most of Spider-Man's fights... pis.

Ptr_Grifin
Logan's bones are connected. The picture straight up shows you they are connected.

Ba'al is a 100 class character
http://img256.imageshack.us/my.php?image=t6xn.jpg

connan fight is not cannon it a what if

laughing You just stated the obvious. All our bones are connected, thats what ligaments do. It still doesn't prove that his LIGAMENTS are made of adamantium.

Again, Wolverine has been incapacitated before, Spider-man shouldn't have much trouble.

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by bigbran
It doesn't matter if Wolverine can lift twelve cars, or zero.
Based on your logic, everyone who is stronger than the opposition, should win...

I wish you could get that through to xmeat and devilwhatnot.

bigbran
I wish you could get that through to xmeat and devilwhatnot. Impossible...
I've tried... shut both of them up, and they just keep doing it...

capt it up
laughing You just stated the obvious. All our bones are connected, thats what ligaments do. It still doesn't prove that his LIGAMENTS are made of adamantium.

Again, Wolverine has been incapacitated before, Spider-man shouldn't have much trouble.
ugg you don't understand. spiderman can't pull his bone apart they do not come apart so your whole argument is useless.

also becuase wolverine been incapacitaed before then that means spiderman can do it?

Thats extreemly faulty logic and again why do you breka my god dam rules?

before you at least did not fully break the rule, but now you have broken the rule. You are not to debate who wins this is strickly between me and varg

jasonk3
Wow its like watching a one-sided beat down.

spidey-dude
yes I can and go read the first post of the thread spiderman still wins big grin

Ptr_Grifin
ugg you don't understand. spiderman can't pull his bone apart they do not come apart so your whole argument is useless.

also becuase wolverine been incapacitaed before then that means spiderman can do it?

Thats extreemly faulty logic and again why do you breka my god dam rules?

before you at least did not fully break the rule, but now you have broken the rule. You are not to debate who wins this is strickly between me and varg

If Conan, peak human, can incapacitate Wolverine, just know him out, than Spider-man could do it also.

Also, I don't care about your rules. Spidey wins.

Varnage
Wolverine would lose, if strength doesn't matter than why does sasquatch knock him out super fast? Why does wolverine get knocked out by spock and wolverine ripped him in half. Spiderman is super strong and could rip wolverine in half and you guys can't say anything to change that why dont you go ask stan lee who would win he would say spiderman and so would most writers even probly the wolverine writers.

bigbran

Again, Wolverine has been incapacitated before, Spider-man shouldn't have much trouble. And, he also just showed you a class 100 not being able to take his arms off...

Plus, how does this go back to Spider-Man breaking his neck? Wolverine would have had a way easier time popping his claws out, than Spidey breaking his neck...

Spider-Man has been beat before... so Wolverine shouldn't have much trouble...
It goes both ways, and it's not fair logic...

jasonk3
Wolverine would lose, if strength doesn't matter than why does sasquatch knock him out super fast? Why does wolverine get knocked out by spock and wolverine ripped him in half. Spiderman is super strong and could rip wolverine in half and you guys can't say anything to change that why dont you go ask stan lee who would win he would say spiderman and so would most writers even probly the wolverine writers.

hang on...I'll PM Stan Lee to get his opinion on this fight ...

Douchebag

capt it up
If Conan, peak human, can incapacitate Wolverine, just know him out, than Spider-man could do it also.

Also, I don't care about your rules. Spidey wins.
do you understand that the connan fight was a what if comic and is unusbale for eevidence since it is not the 616 world?

bigbran
Wolverine would lose, if strength doesn't matter than why does sasquatch knock him out super fast? When did he do this?
Also... Sassy is also literally 20 times stronger than Spider-Man (that is the minimum...).

Why does wolverine get knocked out by spock and wolverine ripped him in half. Spock? What the f*ck are you talking about?
Wolverine got ripped in half, in the Ultimate universe... by the f*cking Hulk... not the same.

Spiderman is super strong and could rip wolverine in half and you guys can't say anything to change that why dont you go ask stan lee who would win he would say spiderman and so would most writers even probly the wolverine writers. Umm... no he couldn't. And nothing would ever suggest it...

I think Spider-Man would win... I'm just seeing stupid reasons being put in this thread...

capt it up

Ptr_Grifin
And, he also just showed you a class 100 not being able to take his arms off...

Plus, how does this go back to Spider-Man breaking his neck? Wolverine would have had a way easier time popping his claws out, than Spidey breaking his neck...

Spider-Man has been beat before... so Wolverine shouldn't have much trouble...
It goes both ways, and it's not fair logic...

I kind of left the arm ripping off thing behind. Spiderman has a great chance of KOing Wolverine. He doesn't necessarily have to twist his neck to break it. Just hit it hard enough and the right place to severe his nerves which constitutes a broken neck. Even so, Pete most likely has enough strength to dislodge his vertebrae.

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/143/01616ap9.th.jpg

Sense your so tight about 616, I am pretty sure Spidey can hit harder than Cap. This KO'ed Wolverine if I am not mistaken:

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/2599/capcm6.th.jpg

capt it up
I kind of left the arm ripping off thing behind. Spiderman has a great chance of KOing Wolverine. He doesn't necessarily have to twist his neck to break it. Just hit it hard enough and the right place to severe his nerves which constitutes a broken neck. Even so, Pete most likely has enough strength to dislodge his vertebrae.

Sense your so tight about 616, I am pretty sure Spidey can hit harder than Cap. This KO'ed Wolverine if I am not mistaken:

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/2599/capcm6.th.jpg
first one would not work and is not 616. healing factor would heal it instantly not to mention spiderman can not dislodge logans vertabra because there all connected.

enemy of the state part 5

ya nice pick to bad you for got to mention logan stated he never been damage so much in his life just seconds before capt hit him. so ya spiderman can KO an already TAXed out wolverine.

thats what happens when you use respect threads.

bigbran

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/2599/capcm6.th.jpg So... Spider-Man also has a sword, and a shield?

Also... when has Spider-Man ever shown the knowledge/fighting skills to break someone's neck with a punch... let alone Wolverine's...

Ptr_Grifin
ya nice pick to bad you for got to mention logan stated he never been damage so much in his life just seconds before capt hit him. so ya spiderman can KO an already TAXed out wolverine.

thats what happens when you use respect threads.

A taxed out wolverine huh? What do you think Spider-man is going to be doing? Eventually he will were him down and before that healing factor kicks in, Spidey KO's him.

capt it up
A taxed out wolverine huh? What do you think Spider-man is going to be doing? Eventually he will were him down and before that healing factor kicks in, Spidey KO's him.
spiderman could not hope to generate the amount of damage he took in that fight

also spiderman gunna do all this with out getting stabbed are you serous?

wolverine has litterrally elt spiderman pound on him over and over with no avail

teampac08
Hey guys, I'm new here. Anyway, I'd like to say that as much as I like wolverine, spiderman would probably be able win this. I'm not saying how since those are the rules of the thread. Anyway, by the way the debate is goin varnage is losing. He's giving no real reasons as to why Spiderman would win. Being stronger is not a legit reason why Spiderman would beat Wolverine.

Ptr_Grifin
spiderman could not hope to generate the amount of damage he took in that fight

also spiderman gunna do all this with out getting stabbed are you serous?

wolverine has litterrally elt spiderman pound on him over and over with no avail

Yes he could beat Wolverine down.

Spiderman is faster than Wolverine and has "future" sense. If he is serious and blood lusted, Wolverine goes down.

capt it up
Yes he could beat Wolverine down.

Spiderman is faster than Wolverine and has "future" sense. If he is serious and blood lusted, Wolverine goes down.
really when has he? Even when wolverien has let spiderman he has neevr come close to causing wolevrien any serous damage.

spiderman is faster is quite debatable. you mean spider sense which does not mean he can't be hit becuase frankly he can and all the time. Logan has hit him in every single fight they have had.

so wait spiderman is going to beat wolverine over and over till logan healing factor is taxed out with out wolverine hitting spiderman once? Do you realize how rediculous you sound?

also a blood lusted spiderman would get killed faster he does not fight nearly as smart when bloo lusted.

teampac08
The key to this fight is location. In a city, Spiderman has the advantage because he can keep the fight long range. Use his webbing to his advantage and be safe from atop. In a flat area, such as an arena without a ceiling wolverine has the advantage. Spiderman has no option but to fight wolverine straight up. While he'll be able to knock wolverine around it only takes one punch with the claws to put spiderman in deep trouble. Safest bet for spiderman is to web wolverine up.

capt it up
im guessing I one the debate then.........what the jury say

Ptr_Grifin
really when has he? Even when wolverien has let spiderman he has neevr come close to causing wolevrien any serous damage.

spiderman is faster is quite debatable. you mean spider sense which does not mean he can't be hit becuase frankly he can and all the time. Logan has hit him in every single fight they have had.

so wait spiderman is going to beat wolverine over and over till logan healing factor is taxed out with out wolverine hitting spiderman once? Do you realize how ridiculous you sound?

also a blood lusted spiderman would get killed faster he does not fight nearly as smart when bloo lusted.

Your the one who sounds ridiculous. Spider-man is a beast when he wants to be. When he wasn't serious he made Wolverine put his hands to his head and webbed him between two buildings.

Wolverine could pull off some wins but Spider-man definitely takes the majority.

You also forget Spiderman has more of the environment at his disposal. That is were the extra strength will also come in handy.

If you don't think this could KO wolverine, you are just as big of a fanboy as xmeat.

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/7084/spideyliftstrain1fs5.th.jpg

teampac08
Capt it up, while i dont agree that wolverine would beat spiderman i do believe you won this debate. Varnage did not put up any legit reasons or evidence as to why spiderman would win.

bigbran
im guessing I one the debate then.........what the jury say Varnage.Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
Your the one who sounds ridiculous. Spider-man is a beast when he wants to be. When he wasn't serious he made Wolverine put his hands to his head and webbed him between two buildings.

Wolverine could pull off some wins but Spider-man definitely takes the majority.

You also forget Spiderman has more of the environment at his disposal. That is were the extra strength will also come in handy.

If you don't think this could KO wolverine, you are just as big of a fanboy as xmeat.

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/7084/spideyliftstrain1fs5.th.jpg Spider-Man has a train car near-by?

Varnage
I never said that spidey would inw on pure strength I said spidey would win because he's faster stronger has small healing and is super smart like a genius plus he beat firelord and he stood against superman and he fought hulk and could dodge him and he has future sense you can't win against him so easily especially not logan logan is nothing I have given enough proof for gods sake!

Ptr_Grifin
Spider-Man has a train car near-by?

Please don't be oblivious to what I am trying to say. In a Forrest there are trees, in a city there are cars, each of these cause more damage than Spider-man's fist. And each of these could be used as a weapon.

bigbran
Please don't be oblivious to what I am trying to say. In a Forrest there are trees, in a city there are cars, each of these cause more damage than Spider-man's fist. And each of these could be used as a weapon. Except you used a train car to say it would KO him...

Plus, Wolverine can pick up trees too...

capt it up

Metalmanx

ok I have wolverine

Varnage has spiderman

this is me vs varg period every one else simply watch and state who you think is winning the debate.

You're trying to prove your debating skills against someone who can't debate? What the f**k?

No offense, capt (well, a bit), but this isn't helping your case at all. erm

This is like having a dunking contest against a wheelchair-bound comatose patient.

no expression

Ptr_Grifin
Except you used a train car to say it would KO him...

Plus, Wolverine can pick up trees too...

Who do you think is going to have an easier time swinging those objects around? Wolverine isn't going to be able to move a tree trunk very fast, Spidey could easily dodge it.

Cpt it up you have nothing that give more wins to Wolverine.

Unlike Wolverine though, Spidey has KO'd the Hulk. stick out tongue

Your a hypocrite. You started a Wolverine vs Spider-man thread to get at a guy who said Spidey could last a while against Superman. Why didn't you just bump up the other thread and tell the guy to argue in there?

capt it up

capt it up
Who do you think is going to have an easier time swinging those objects around? Wolverine isn't going to be able to move a tree trunk very fast, Spidey could easily dodge it.

Cpt it up you have nothing that give more wins to Wolverine.

Unlike Wolverine though, Spidey has KO'd the Hulk. stick out tongue

Your a hypocrite. You started a Wolverine vs Spider-man thread to get at a guy who said Spidey could last a while against Superman. Why didn't you just bump up the other thread and tell the guy to argue in there?

umm wolverine has KO the hulk before twice actaully and almsot kileld him another time.. confused

ugg you miss the point. It was supose to be a debate about skill not a bout the characters ugg. The characters neevr matter it was to see who was better at debating.

there was another reason for the thread, but I won't say....becuase that classifed information

Ptr_Grifin
Wolverine almost killed the Hulk? Riiiiiggghhtt. I don't exactly recall him KOing Savage Hulk either.

capt it up
Wolverine almost killed the Hulk? Riiiiiggghhtt. I don't exactly recall him KOing Savage Hulk either.

who said it was savage hulk?

ya actaully in 145. wolverine as detah almost kills hulk

He also in hulk 340 KO hulk

also in wolverine vs hulk issue 8 wolverine KO hulk again with a plot device

Ptr_Grifin
who said it was savage hulk?

ya actaully in 145. wolverine as detah almost kills hulk

He also in hulk 340 KO hulk

also in wolverine vs hulk issue 8 wolverine KO hulk again with a plot device

Spidey KO'd Savage.

As Death he KO'd Hulk, or was he normal?

I just checked Hulk 340, and you don't think Spiderman could KO Wolverine for that amount of time? Gray Hulk was barely out, he might not have been KO'd.

I can't seem to find a issue 8 of Wolverine vs Hulk. I know of the Six Hours and that crappy comic with the little girl, but that is it. Could you be more elaborate?

capt it up
Spidey KO'd Savage.

As Death he KO'd Hulk, or was he normal?

I just checked Hulk 340, and you don't think Spiderman could KO Wolverine for that amount of time? Gray Hulk was barely out, he might not have been KO'd.

I can't seem to find a issue 8 of Wolverine vs Hulk. I know of the Six Hours and that crappy comic with the little girl, but that is it. Could you be more elaborate?

grey hulk was KO his heart had been stabbed he was down. No spiderman could not not with out logan allow spiderman to repeatedly hit him for a very long time.

Hulk vs wolverine #8 it a hulk comic and it a bone claws wolverine

as death wolverine he almost killed hulk

spiderman did no KO bannerless hulk

Ptr_Grifin
grey hulk was KO his heart had been stabbed he was down. No spiderman could not not with out logan allow spiderman to repeatedly hit him for a very long time.

Hulk vs wolverine #8 it a hulk comic and it a bone claws wolverine

as death wolverine he almost killed hulk

spiderman did no KO bannerless hulk

I didn't say Spider-man KO bannerless Hulk, I said Savage.

You can't almost kill the Hulk. As much as I hate saying this, the Hulk is practically(key word) immortal, Wolverine doesn't have anything to kill him.

Do you know the issues when they fought?

capt it up
I didn't say Spider-man KO bannerless Hulk, I said Savage.

You can't almost kill the Hulk. As much as I hate saying this, the Hulk is practically(key word) immortal, Wolverine doesn't have anything to kill him.

Do you know the issues when they fought?
savage hulk is normally thought of as bannerless hulk.

yes in issue 145 logan almost killed the hulk. If even says it in the text if im not mistaken.

what who fought ?

Ptr_Grifin
savage hulk is normally thought of as bannerless hulk.

yes in issue 145 logan almost killed the hulk. If even says it in the text if im not mistaken.

what who fought ?

Well Petey KO'd Savage Hulk.

Wolverine said Spidey could break his neck. But as you should know, Hulk can't be killed by the means Wolverine has. Hulk will just heal from it.

When have Hulk and Wolverine fought with the bone claws.

capt it up

Wolverine said Spidey could break his neck. But as you should know, Hulk can't be killed by the means Wolverine has. Hulk will just heal from it.

yes he said it and yet it an untrue statement

The text stated wolverine almost killed hulk if im not mistaken not wolverine. would it likly kill the hulk no however the story did say it would.

Hulk vs Wolverine #8. They fought two other times when wolverine had bone claws however one fight stopped after a few pannels and the other I do not own, but wendigo was there

Ptr_Grifin
yes he said it and yet it an untrue statement

The text stated wolverine almost killed hulk if im not mistaken not wolverine. would it likly kill the hulk no however the story did say it would.

Hulk vs Wolverine #8. They fought two other times when wolverine had bone claws however one fight stopped after a few pannels and the other I do not own, but wendigo was there

Your first two statements are a little confusing. Spider-man KO'd Savage Hulk with a cement truck. Wolverine as Death beats Spider-man, but this is him without that power up.

I will look up the issues later.

As for the point of this topic, I think you out debated the othe guy. But as for the fight, I still say Spidey takes the Majority.

capt it up
Your first two statements are a little confusing. Spider-man KO'd Savage Hulk with a cement truck. Wolverine as Death beats Spider-man, but this is him without that power up.

I will look up the issues later.

As for the point of this topic, I think you out debated the othe guy. But as for the fight, I still say Spidey takes the Majority.

death wolverine had no power ups at all.......

Thanks I actaully think the fight goes either way depending on the areana

long pig
Heh....

And I quote: "My claws, my bones are laced with adamantium....too bad my neck isn't."
http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/1048/neckisntmb2.th.jpg

His neck can be broken, and it has been in the past. Sabretooth did it twice I think.

capt it up
Originally posted by long pig
Heh....

And I quote: "My claws, my bones are laced with adamantium....too bad my neck isn't."
http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/1048/neckisntmb2.th.jpg

His neck can be broken, and it has been in the past. Sabretooth did it twice I think.
sabertooth has never broken wolverines neck. also again maybe wolverien did nto know it however it a fact his next is coated with adamatium. WE have seen it before and it was shown to bee coated with adamtium.

wolverine has thought a lot of things before like he thought his claws were pure adamtium at the time and oh boy was he wrong. so taking the word of a wolverien that did not even know he had real claws is not very good evidence when we have see his neck and it is covered with adamtium.

long pig
I can't find that scan you posted in the comic where Wolverine fights with Ba'al. What issue was it in?

capt it up
I can't find that scan you posted in the comic where Wolverine fights with Ba'al. What issue was it in?
forgett I am try and find it. You do know he fought Ba'al like 3 or 4 times in that one arch right?

long pig
Yeah, I just wanted to read it again. It's in issue 13.

capt it up
Yeah, I just wanted to read it again. It's in issue 13.
oh and in this arc I think they also make a referrence to Logan being the hand of god which ends up beign explain in another arch that happen like two years ago

Martian_mind
"hand of God" Pfffff

Marvels god must suck if his hand is a 5 foot 2 smelly,hairy,chain-smoking canadian.....

capt it up
Originally posted by Martian_mind
"hand of God" Pfffff

Marvels god must suck if his hand is a 5 foot 2 smelly,hairy,chain-smoking canadian.....

lol. his body is next to perfect for fighting though.

he extremely small target and also very sturdy build. He also ahs foot long claws that give him a reach of some one over a foot his height while he retains all the advantages his short statue grants him.

Martian_mind
The only advantage for a normal person that height would bring is a better veiw of the ladies....

Why would God need a being who was perfect for combat?he's meant to be peaceful.....

capt it up
The only advantage for a normal person that height would bring is a better veiw of the ladies....

Why would God need a being who was perfect for combat?he's meant to be peaceful.....

wolverine is supose to be a nateral force of destruction while in a berserker rage.

god and the comic world god are totally different. wolverine is supose to be the choosen warrior to defeat demons and such that god him self will not. It ahrd to explain since I only know some of the story since I never read the arch that was solo devoted to it.

what I do know is he been incaranted several times. he is the hand of god and the chosen warrior. He is a force of pure destruction while in berserker rage.

Martian_mind
So he is less gods hand then he is his sword,so he may strike were god may not?

Still,he's up shitcreek if god wants him to take on Mephisto.lol

capt it up
So he is less gods hand then he is his sword,so he may strike were god may not?

Still,he's up shitcreek if god wants him to take on Mephisto.lol
very true lol. I not saying he some ubber guy just that in comic he is supose to be the hand of god the chosen warrior. He been stated as a force of prue destruction.

maybe he was designed to be the chosen fight in melee combat or maby he was simply desgned to battle Ba'al it hard to say

another interesting thing is his berserker rage has been stated to be a force of pure rage almost as if it was simply a force of nature rather then a person. It has even been shown to manfest it self into pure energy before as well

Combat
I think both you guys are stupid fanboys.

(Not you MM)

Anyway Spidey wins.

capt it up
Originally posted by Combat
I think both you guys are stupid fanboys.

(Not you MM)

Anyway Spidey wins.
thanks for that worthless insult from a guy who opinion and knowledge on me or my debating abilities is quite limited.

also did you not even read the rules of the thread ugg

Combat
I have saw that its you against some other guy and I can see your both fanboys. But you are one of the smarter fanboys. Don't take it personally I just hate them during a debate. Other time I am fine with them. But your definitely winning.

Martian_mind
very true lol. I not saying he some ubber guy just that in comic he is supose to be the hand of god the chosen warrior. He been stated as a force of prue destruction.

maybe he was designed to be the chosen fight in melee combat or maby he was simply desgned to battle Ba'al it hard to say

another interesting thing is his berserker rage has been stated to be a force of pure rage almost as if it was simply a force of nature rather then a person. It has even been shown to manfest it self into pure energy before as well

His rage has manifested as pure energy?

Shit,soon we're gonna see Super saiyan Wolverine.

capt it up
Originally posted by Combat
I have saw that its you against some other guy and I can see your both fanboys. But you are one of the smarter fanboys. Don't take it personally I just hate them during a debate. Other time I am fine with them. But your definitely winning.
every one is a fan boy in one shape or form

capt it up
His rage has manifested as pure energy?

Shit,soon we're gonna see Super saiyan Wolverine.
batmans done similar things though not to this degree I would imagin.

he was able to attack an asteral beast by going into a rage which project his bodies energy in a form of energy

Martian_mind
batmans done similar things though not to this degree I would imagin.

he was able to attack an asteral beast by going into a rage which project his bodies energy in a form of energy

.......So he can actually use his rage as a weapon against astral creatures?

He might be the second american comic character to master the Kamahamaha wave!!

capt it up
.......So he can actually use his rage as a weapon against astral creatures?

He might be the second american comic character to master the Kamahamaha wave!!
sorta it kinda complicated.

Varnage
You dont have an argument all you say is excuses for your buddy. you say that wolverine had a cold or wolverine tripped and fell or wolverine was already hurt or wolverine was possesed or wolverine didnt know what was going on or wolverine wsa this this and this all you do is make excuses how is that a good debating you dont know anything about sipernman he is so fast and you know hes so much faster you try to change the truth of comics and i love how you say im not aloud to use firelord... why because if i was wolverine would be so beat it not even funny so stop pretending to be in love with wolverine.

starlock
I have read thru the thread and the winner is.........

CAPT IT UP

Sparkz

The only fight I know of is about 2 issues before Hulk becomes war, but it was only logan trying to cut Hulk, Hulk mocks him for only having bone claws and now he poses no risk, then you just see him punch Wolverine for a could of panels, not much of a fight really.

Sparkz
Originally posted by starlock
I have read thru the thread and the winner is.........

CAPT IT UP

You had to read the thread to determain that lol

As for my opinion on this fight, i'd say it was a 50/50 split depends paritaly on where the fight is and who is just lucky, they are too evenly matched.

starlock
Originally posted by Sparkz
You had to read the thread to determain that lol

As for my opinion on this fight, i'd say it was a 50/50 split depends paritaly on where the fight is and who is just lucky, they are too evenly matched.

Why laugh? i know how to read,i read the first post by the thread starter did you?

Jyppe
lol. his body is next to perfect for fighting though.

he extremely small target and also very sturdy build. He also ahs foot long claws that give him a reach of some one over a foot his height while he retains all the advantages his short statue grants him.

He'd be stronger if he was taller than 5,3. Maybe even faster.

Scoobïess
SPIDERMAN WINS!
Wolverine will never hit him, and SPiderman will eventually knock him out. Wovlerine is not superresistant to knockouts. A 15-20 ton punch is too muchsmile He flowed along with Hulks punches

Soljer
Originally posted by Jyppe
He'd be stronger if he was taller than 5,3. Maybe even faster.

Not necessarily. To either of those points.

There is next to no correlation between height and strength. Nor height and speed, unless you mean running speed.

erm.

Varnage
I don't care if Capt wins its still obnvious that spiderman wins and everyone knows it!

Rick/Genis
I'd say Varnage Slaughtered Capt it up...

SlayDay
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!

wolverine wins, you cant pit cap, daredevil, batman or spiodey against him. why? he got a HEALING FACTOR

capt it up
ugg varnage you repeat the same dam arguement over and over and every time it gets shot back down

Varnage
I could say the same about you, dummy. all you do is give exuses for your buddy wolvy and say that thisis shouldnt happen and wolverine had a cold and wolverine slipped on a sword and wolverine bla bla bla the world si tired of hering it all you do is talk about wolverine shut up for once and admit hed lose spiderman is just oo goo for him you know it and the world knows it stop being so dum!

SpunkySmurph
I could say the same about you, dummy. all you do is give exuses for your buddy wolvy and say that thisis shouldnt happen and wolverine had a cold and wolverine slipped on a sword and wolverine bla bla bla the world si tired of hering it all you do is talk about wolverine shut up for once and admit hed lose spiderman is just oo goo for him you know it and the world knows it stop being so dum! laughing laughing laughing laughing

It's funny because you're a dumbass.

Martian_mind
laughing out loud

Varnage
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
laughing laughing laughing laughing

It's funny because you're a dumbass.

You know you dont have to sware at me. anyway how am I that huh? You no that spiderman would win in this fight so why even call me that? Not cool

SpunkySmurph
You know you dont have to sware at me. anyway how am I that huh? You no that spiderman would win in this fight so why even call me that? Not cool Yeah, he would win, but I won't talk about how, because that breaches thread rules. And I'm laughing at you because you poured five lines into one single, incoherent sentence, and because you can't debate.

Martian_mind
He might be calling you a dumbass because you just misspelled "swear"

but that's just my opinion

bigbran
laughing laughing laughing laughing

It's funny because you're a dumbass. Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Yeah, he would win, but I won't talk about how, because that breaches thread rules. And I'm laughing at you because you poured five lines into one single, incoherent sentence, and because you can't debate. You know... I find this so f*cking funny...
What did you just say like an hour ago or so?
I can do this too, you know, Bran. erm

At a quick glance, I can see some posts from either side for some sort of competency war. But I don't dislike Soujaboy, and wouldn't want to go through his posts just to point out screwups. I DO dislike how he's wasting time trying to belittle Guy, who really does no one harm and just floats around. I hate how much b*tching is done on KMCC, expecially lately, but it could be directed at a lot worse people than Guy.
laughing

SpunkySmurph
He might be calling you a dumbass because you just misspelled "swear"

but that's just my opinion laughing out loud Well... yeah. Along with every single spelling mistake he could have possibly made in the space of two sentences.

Martian_mind
laughing out loud Well... yeah. Along with every single spelling mistake he could have possibly made in the space of two sentences.

Bran is right.People are such whiny pansies on KMC lately.

Right Smurf shifty

SpunkySmurph
You know... I find this so f*cking funny...
What did you just say like an hour ago or so?

laughing

Nice try, but it's not the same thing. Spending pages trying to belittle a competent poster versus a post or two calling someone who has managed to degrade the forum within a few days of existence a dumbass doesn't equate.

I'm not against spending a post or two calling someone who deserves it a dumbass. I'm against trying to be a clever dick (and failing) towards someone who is just a harmless forum floater.

Not hypocrisy.

Like I said, nice try though.

Varnage
Bran was talking about you. All your doing is calling me a swearword and you think thats cool well ill tell you it not. Go find a hobby that isnt bashing other people to make yourself feel better sad

SpunkySmurph
Bran was talking about you. All your doing is calling me a swearword and you think thats cool well ill tell you it not. Go find a hobby that isnt bashing other people to make yourself feel better sad Woah woah woah. You're telling me I'm bashing people? I think you've called Capt dumb in every single post you've made in the thread. And Bran's been laughing at you since page one, so I wouldn't try to find consolation in him. He's just trying to have a laugh at me too because I defended someone else.

bigbran
Nice try, but it's not the same thing. Spending pages trying to belittle a competent poster versus a post or two calling someone who has managed to degrade the forum within a few days of existence a dumbass doesn't equate.

I'm not against spending a post or two calling someone who deserves it a dumbass. I'm against trying to be a clever dick (and failing) towards someone who is just a harmless forum floater.

Not hypocrisy.

Like I said, nice try though. Souja only posted like three or so times about Guy... no expression

And those weren't even main posts about it... he was actually trying to prove him wrong with some scans too...

Varnage
at least i not swearing you dont have to be so mean and anyway if you dont have anything useful to say then you should leave the therad.

SpunkySmurph
Souja only posted like three or so times about Guy... no expression

And those weren't even main posts about it... he was actually trying to prove him wrong with some scans too...
*sigh*

And there is a clear difference between Guy and Varnage. Souja was going about about Guy, and started off with "what the **** is your problem?". I laughed and called Varnage a dumbass. The conversation should have ended there. Must we honestly get into this?

Anyways... I'm too tired to debate specifics of forum insults. I think b*tching about harmless posters and attempting to belittle them for multiple posts and causing a stir on the forums is a pain in the ass. Spending a single post calling a troll a dumbass is not the same. But, if you won't give it up, I will. It IS hypocritical to argue this for pages with you, after all. Next post, I'll adress Varnage.

SpunkySmurph
at least i not swearing you dont have to be so mean and anyway if you dont have anything useful to say then you should leave the therad.

For christ' sake...

First off, if you're going to take being called a dumbass in your first couple days to heart, then you'll never make it on KMC. What are you, ten years old? Not to mention you tell me I don't have anything useful to say, when you've spent the last forever calling Capt dumb continuously, with no actual argument.

That being said...

I hope in a years time you can look back on this and laugh, after you've evolved into a competent poster. So, I digress. I'll stop calling you a dumbass, for now, to see if you improve at all.

bigbran
*sigh*

And there is a clear difference between Guy and Varnage. Souja was going about about Guy, and started off with "what the **** is your problem?". I laughed and called Varnage a dumbass. The conversation should have ended there. Must we honestly get into this?

Anyways... I'm too tired to debate specifics of forum insults. I think b*tching about harmless posters and attempting to belittle them for multiple posts and causing a stir on the forums is a pain in the ass. Spending a single post calling a troll a dumbass is not the same. But, if you won't give it up, I will. It IS hypocritical to argue this for pages with you, after all. Next post, I'll adress Varnage. You do realize how much relevence the thing that Guy said was... don't you?

Anyway, Varnage is obviously slow in the head, but at least he was trying to debate... in his own small little way.

Also, it doesn't matter what was said, you insulted Varnage... Souja insulted Guy... both are harmless posters. Would you honestly go and insult a mentally handicapped person trying to argue with someone?
'Cause that is basically what you did to Varnage. Like I mean... he is like one of those puppies with three legs that bites people.
You can't help but feel sorry for it, but at the same time, you want to punt it's little f*cking head off.

Varnage is a dumbass, sure, and in every thread he is in, he gets called it, insulted, belittled. Do you really think you need to add more onto that?

Obviously, I don't care what I say right now, so meh.

So, I am going to add something about the same relevence as Varnage's posts...
e4Y3dW3NZ8A&

Martian_mind
People are very angry today.

SpunkySmurph
You do realize how much relevence the thing that Guy said was... don't you?

Anyway, Varnage is obviously slow in the head, but at least he was trying to debate... in his own small little way.

Also, it doesn't matter what was said, you insulted Varnage... Souja insulted Guy... both are harmless posters. Would you honestly go and insult a mentally handicapped person trying to argue with someone?
'Cause that is basically what you did to Varnage. Like I mean... he is like one of those puppies with three legs that bites people.
You can't help but feel sorry for it, but at the same time, you want to punt it's little f*cking head off.

Varnage is a dumbass, sure, and in every thread he is in, he gets called it, insulted, belittled. Do you really think you need to add more onto that?

Obviously, I don't care what I say right now, so meh.

So, I am going to add something about the same relevence as Varnage's posts...
Now you're switching from calling me a hypocrite to saying what I did was wrong... when you've responded to one of Varnage's posts with a cat getting suffocated in a plastic bag. I don't think that's very fair.

And, so, Guy makes a stupid post. He barely posts whatsoever, I think you could let it slide. Look at the past few posts Varnage had had in this thread. I believe it consisted of "Why are you so dum, you're just making excuses, shut up, we're tired of hearing it, etc."

I insulted someone for absolutely failing to insult someone else.

Souja want overboard at someone who said hello to his friend.

no expression

Oh, and I'm not clicking on that link. Judging by the still image, it'll be something unpleaseant... ermm

Martian_mind
So,a jew,a black man and an asian walk into a bar.......

SpunkySmurph
So,a jew,a black man and an asian walk into a bar....... Is it a horizontal bar? If so, the Jew and the Black man both gasp because it winded them, and the asian doesn't say anything, because it smacked him in the mouth.

Martian_mind
Hey Smurf,did you here the one about the Brick wall?

I won't tell you,you'd never get over it.

Did you here the one about the limo?

I can't tell you,it would take to long.

bigbran
Now you're switching from calling me a hypocrite to saying what I did was wrong... when you've responded to one of Varnage's posts with a cat getting suffocated in a plastic bag. I don't think that's very fair.I'm saying what you did was wrong, based on your earlier post...

laughing
I laughed at that for a while...
Also... that's because I don't care what gets said to him... or really anyone. Just noticed... something.

And, so, Guy makes a stupid post. He barely posts whatsoever, I think you could let it slide. Look at the past few posts Varnage had had in this thread. I believe it consisted of "Why are you so dum, you're just making excuses, shut up, we're tired of hearing it, etc."

I insulted someone for absolutely failing to insult someone else.

Souja want overboard at someone who said hello to his friend.

no expression

Oh, and I'm not clicking on that link. Judging by the still image, it'll be something unpleaseant... ermm But some of them are so stupid... you just can't help it...

Also, I believe that Varnage was insulted long before he started to... before his questions were:
"What does a cannon have to do with Venom beating Superman?"

It's still insulting...
Plus... I don't even know what Guy was saying...

It's Goodbye Horses... the video...

SpunkySmurph
I'm saying what you did was wrong, based on your earlier post...

laughing
I laughed at that for a while...
Also... that's because I don't care what gets said to him... or really anyone. Just noticed... something.

But some of them are so stupid... you just can't help it...

Also, I believe that Varnage was insulted long before he started to... before his questions were:
"What does a cannon have to do with Venom beating Superman?"

It's still insulting...
Plus... I don't even know what Guy was saying...

It's Goodbye Horses... the video...

Well, Bran, I'll switch from calling Varnage a dumbass, to just thinking it. I'm not explaining myself again, it's not worth it.

Meh. I don't recall personally insulting him until now.

Really? Because, from the still image, it looks like someone with no eyes, and a jaw big enough to swallow my foot whole.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>