What is the new movie of the this month?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guinanie
What is the new movie of the this month? I just read the "Premonition" by Sandra Bullocks

Strangelove
Please rephrase your question in English and resubmit doped

InnerRise
Originally posted by guinanie
What is the new movie of the this month? I just read the "Premonition" by Sandra Bullocks Please stop polluting this Forum with your forbidden language.

You already made this thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/445540_1-what-is-the-new-movie-where-going-to-watch

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

forumcrew
Originally posted by InnerRise
Please stop polluting this Forum with your forbidden language.

You already made this thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/445540_1-what-is-the-new-movie-where-going-to-watch

forbidden? wow way to be a complete a**hole and totally ignorant. Not everyone is fluent in English, and your comments were 100% uncalled for. Why they let people like you stay on boards like this is beyond me.

InnerRise
Originally posted by forumcrew
forbidden? wow way to be a complete a**hole and totally ignorant. Not everyone is fluent in English, and your comments were 100% uncalled for. Why they let people like you stay on boards like this is beyond me. I love how you decided to comment on my post but not the other.

As you said, "Wow(Comma), way to be a complete @$$ hole..."

Get over yourself and don't come out of left field trying to start meaningless crap with me.

Reported. doped

H. S. 6
I love how you decided to comment on my post but not the other.

Get over yourself and don't come out of left field trying to start meaningless crap with me.

Reported. doped

You reported someone else because you made yourself look like a jackass by picking on a new member?

That's a new one...

InnerRise
Actually I wasn't picking. I did what every other member does everytime someone makes a duplicate thread.

Now how about you stop trying to start stuff as well.

Both of you are being so ridiculous ahora mismo. Very....

And that's not a new one. It's as usual.

forumcrew
I love how you decided to comment on my post but not the other.

Reported. doped

I picked your post because strangeloves' wasn't harassing him. The guy is a new member, who obviously struggles with the language. You could try to help him and not flame him. All I am saying is be considerate of people. Thanks for reporting yourself for me though.

InnerRise
Don't go into LAW.

You lack the knowledge of what Harassment is, which is exactly what you're actually doing to me ahora mismo for no reason I might add.

Shhhhhhhhh.doped

forumcrew
So i said stranglove was not harassing him so therefore I do not qualify as someone who knows what harassment is? Well when you put it that way... I am sorry if you take issue to me standing up for someone who likely doesn't understand half of your remarks. I do not see why you get off on this. If you have more issues with me go ahead and send me a PM. To use your own language, so the threads are not polluted any more.

ragesRemorse
i like popcorn... hey, that gives me an idea for a thread. YES

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.