Gordon Brown

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Coal
The greediest man in Britain is also going to be the next PM.

Greedy tosser or administrative genius?

Discuss......

botankus
Who gives a f*ck?

Sorry, I just wanted to contribute as much to this thread as you did to the American Dream thread.

Lord Coal
Originally posted by botankus
Who gives a f*ck?

Well, at least 70-something million people really should.....

chillmeistergen
I'm not really sure as to my opinion on the bloke yet, the tax slashes he did were impressive but also pretty pointless. I'd definitely rather have him as the PM than that plumbs in his mouth tw@t David Cameron any day though.

Lord Coal
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
I'm not really sure as to my opinion on the bloke yet, the tax slashes he did were impressive but also pretty pointless.

What tax slashes? we're now the most heavily-taxed nation in Europe thanks to him. You can't do anything without being taxed for it. Birth, life, work, home, food, car, death, everything.....

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by Lord Coal
What tax slashes? we're now the most heavily-taxed nation in Europe thanks to him. You can't do anything without being taxed for it. Birth, life, work, home, food, car, death, everything.....

Have ya not seen the council tax slash he is planning to make council tax only 20p which is the lowest in 75 years, also planning to provide more child benefits etc To do this landfill sites will have heavier taxes as will gas guzzling cars. Which by me is ok.

Alliance
He certainly doesn't have Blair's charisma.

chillmeistergen
ha yeah you're definately right there. Honestly though at the moment I can't see a party that I'd bother voting for wth policies that are worth my time.

lord xyz
What tax slashes? we're now the most heavily-taxed nation in Europe thanks to him. You can't do anything without being taxed for it. Birth, life, work, home, food, car, death, everything..... And how are taxes bad?

jaden101

chillmeistergen

Robtard
Originally posted by Alliance
He certainly doesn't have Blair's charisma.

That and he's exceedingly soggy and pasty; even for an Englishman.

Lord Coal
Originally posted by Robtard
That and he's exceedingly soggy and pasty; even for an Englishman.

Since when was Brown English?

jaden101
Since when was Brown English?

best survey of labour supporters i've seen said that they didn't want Gordon Brown to run the country cause he was too old and too Scottish...so they opted for John Reid instead... laughing

lord xyz
Originally posted by jaden101
best survey of labour supporters i've seen said that they didn't want Gordon Brown to run the country cause he was too old and too Scottish...so they opted for John Reid instead... laughing As long as he's not bitching about Scottish Independance, he's okay.

Fishy

Most heavily taxed nation? If those figures below were right, you don't even come close to Holland, let alone stand a nation like Sweden..

Which btw: Is the most heavily taxed nation in the European Union, with a average tax of 52%...

(highest tax level in Holland, and apparently 12% more then the highest British tax level)

Alliance
Sweeden has a great history of social projects that it needs to fund. laughing out loud

jaden101

Fishy

Flame On!!

Discuss......

Antichrist along with the rest of "new" Labour and all other politicians of whatever stripe. Still he's wifes a MILF.

smile

-FO!!

jaden101

Koenig
Originally posted by jaden101

he is scum and i'm emigrating as soon as my studies are finished next summer cause i no longer want to contribute to this sickening and pathetic excuse for a government

Good for you get out of this prison, sorry country. The last time I checked a poll asking people if they wanted to leave the U.K it stood at about 71% with the usual reasons paying to much tax, no law and order along with a poor health service.

I have now come to this conclusion everyone of us folk here in the UK must over throw this false democracy and install a democracy that is a fair system and where we all can see the improvements.

I suspect after posting that comment I shall be dragged away for questioning, back on the subject of Gordon Brown if he takes over as PM and wins the next general election the result will be a living nightmare to all of us.

Rogue Jedi

Discuss......
being from the states, i have no idea who this guy is. what does he do that makes him a greedy bastard?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.