best reformed fan boys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
who are the best debaters who use to be massive fan boy?

capt it up
this is not to mkae fun of any one by the way it simple to show who has improved from being a terriably bias debater who new nothing to people who has become quite good

Juntai
I'd put you in the list!
You've come a long way.

Alfheim
Not you! laughing In all fairness your annoying but you do know alot about Wolverine and can make good points....I still hate you and wolverine though.

capt it up
Originally posted by Juntai
I'd put you in the list!
You've come a long way.
thanks

capt it up
Originally posted by Alfheim
Not you! laughing In all fairness your annoying but you do know alot about Wolverine and can make good points....I still hate you and wolverine though.
at least I don't think capt can hit with 100 ton force becuase of skill roll eyes (sarcastic)

Alfheim
Originally posted by capt it up
at least I don't think capt can hit with 100 ton force becuase of skill roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well if you actually bothered to read and UNDERSTAND what I said you wouldnt roll your eyes.

capt it up
Well if you actually bothered to read and UNDERSTAND what I said you wouldnt roll your eyes.
no I understoud perfectly you said due to skill then can cause as much damage as a 100 class punch. any ways you say it and it still sounds dumb really dumb

Alfheim
no I understoud perfectly you said due to skill then can cause as much damage as a 100 class punch. any ways you say it and it still sounds dumb really dumb

Yeahs thats why Cap was able to stun Namor underwater...thats why Cap has been able to knock Namor to the ground.

Considerring that Namor has class 100 strength you would need a similar amount of force to:

a) stun him
b) knock him on his back.

Juntai
Batman has done similar things, his striking power is great. Strikes at a level way beyond human ability.

100 tons though?
No, sorry.

Both Cap and Batman would still snap their hands and do nothing damage-wise if they ran into a true 100 tonner like Superman.

Alfheim
Batman has done similar things, his striking power is great. Strikes at a level way beyond human ability.

100 tons though?
No, sorry.

Both Cap and Batman would still snap their hands and do nothing damage-wise if they ran into a true 100 tonner like Superman.

Namor isnt a true 100 tonner now?

capt it up
Yeahs thats why Cap was able to stun Namor underwater...thats why Cap has been able to knock Namor to the ground.

Considerring that Namor has class 100 strength you would need a similar amount of force to:

a) stun him
b) knock him on his back.
stunn him via device on namor neck

knock him on his back not a big deal when namor weights less then capt can lift

Soleran

Well in all fairness, not Alfheim.

Alfheim
stunn him via device on namor neck

Not when he was underwater.

knock him on his back not a big deal when namor weights less then capt can lift

I repeat.

It doesnt matter how much he weighs......Namor can lift 100s of tons out of water.....THE STRNGEH OF HIS MUSCLES SHOULD STOP HIM FROM BEING KNOCKED DOWN......therefore its Caps skill that knock him down.

Namor can lift 100 of tons why is it all of a sudden he muscles cant enable him to get knocked down?

Originally posted by Soleran
Well in all fairness, not Alfheim.

Not a fanboy..right?

capt it up
Not when he was underwater.

I repeat.

Namor can lift 100 of tons why is it all of a sudden he muscles cant enable him to get knocked down?
muslces don't matter. If you are 200 pounds reguardless of your strength and your hitt by a guy who can lift many tiems that you will get nocked over

Alfheim
muslces don't matter. If you are 200 pounds reguardless of your strength and your hitt by a guy who can lift many tiems that you will get nocked over

Ok so why is it that Namor has been punched by class 100s and not gone flying then?

capt it up
Ok so why is it that Namor has been punched by class 100s and not gone flying then?
he shoudl, but comics logic is inconstent.

not to mention if capt could punsh with 100 ton pressure he kill all his rouges in a single attack pritty much

Alfheim
he shoudl, but comics logic is inconstent.

But he doesnt! So let me get this straight right a persons muscles enable you to lift 100s of tons but when 200 pounds hit you you cant stop yourself from falling over...am i getting this right?

What so they cant use their muscles o root themselves to the spot?

capt it up
But he doesnt! So let me get this straight right a persons muscles enable you to lift 100s of tons but when 200 pounds hit you you cant stop yourself from falling over...am i getting this right?

What so they cant use their muscles o root themselves to the spot?

they can how ever there legs don't attach them selfs to the ground if the punch was at an up word angle he go into the air

your the one with the falty logic. Capt nock over namor so that must mean capt punches with 100 ton force?

do you understand how dumb that sounds?

Alfheim
they can how ever there legs don't attach them selfs to the ground if the punch was at an up word angle he go into the air

Even if its an upward angle his muscles should give resistance from the punches stopping them from flying in the air. You dont think Namors neck muscles have superhuman strength, if their superhuman shouldnt that give resistance to a punch?

Yeah but they dont always get punched at an upward angle. They have been hit at horizontal angles loads of times, the strength in their legs should stop them from falling over. Ive seen Cap hit Namor in the face from ahorizontal angle and his head went right back explain that then.

your the one with the falty logic. Capt nock over namor so that must mean capt punches with 100 ton force?

do you understand how dumb that sounds?

They have been hit at horizontal angles loads of times, the strength in their legs should stop them from falling over. Ive seen Cap hit Namor in the face from ahorizontal angle and his head went right back explain that then.

Alfheim
Lets try and explain this better...somebody who has class 100 strength does not just have it in his arms but all over his body...what do you think would happen if a class 100 person flexed their stomache muscles and somebody weighing 200 pound tryed to kick them over by kicking them in the stomache? Wouldnt the strength in their muscles create enough resistance so they dont get knocked over???

Donkey Punch
Lets try and explain this better...somebody who has class 100 strength does not just have it in his arms but all over his body...what do you think would happen if a class 100 person flexed their stomache muscles and somebody weighing 200 pound tryed to kick them over by kicking them in the stomache? Wouldnt the strength in their muscles create enough resistance so they dont get knocked over???

In comics they would, but in the real world it doesn't work like that. smile

DarkCrawler

It's called bad/retarted/plain stupid/PIS writing. Cap doesn't hit with 100 ton force. What the f**k?

Suspension of disbelief is needed when reading comics.

Alfheim
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
It's called bad/retarted/plain stupid/PIS writing. Cap doesn't hit with 100 ton force. What the f**k?

Suspension of disbelief is needed when reading comics.

Ok you are misunderstanding me then......he does not hit with a hundred tons of force but he can use skill to replicate it...for example pressure points and skill.....do you get it? For example if the Hulk where fighting Namor he would use brute force to knock him out, Cap would go for pressure points and weak points.

Magee
lol

Soljer
I mean no offense, but I also would put you on the list, Capt.

Comparing your posts now with the 88888 days?

Definitely came a LONG way.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Donkey Punch
In comics they would, but in the real world it doesn't work like that. smile

I dont see how in the real world or in comics somebody who class 100 strength cant stop himself from being pushed over by somebody who weighs 200 lbs.

Donkey Punch
I dont see how in the real world or in comics somebody who class 100 strength cant stop himself from being pushed over by somebody who weighs 200 lbs.

it shouldn't work like that but it does, there are so many of these ridiculous pseudo physics laws that apply in comic universes, for example when ever Superman tries to catch anyone falling out of a building his momentum would easily kill the person he is catching. Why do objects that weigh many kilo tons not collapse under their own weight when being lifted ? There are so many of these pseudo laws its un true, its as if Newtonian physics doesn't apply in comics. The one that always gets me is the ability to absorb and store immense amounts of energy in seemingly impossible ways . I was thinking about making a thread about this, but it doesn't look like the physical laws in comic universes are that objective. smile

Galan007

100 tons though?
No, sorry.

Both Cap and Batman would still snap their hands and do nothing damage-wise if they ran into a true 100 tonner like Superman. Originally posted by Alfheim
Namor isnt a true 100 tonner now? Namor may be a 100 tonner, but he would get his arse handed to him by the likes of Superman, who is FAR superior, but also still considered as a class 100 character.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Galan007
Namor may be a 100 tonner, but he would get his arse handed to him by the likes of Superman, who is FAR superior, but also still considered as a class 100 character.

No offense, but who considers Superman a class 100 tonner ? Just curious?

capt it up
my threads never stay on topic........

Galan007
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
No offense, but who considers Superman a class 100 tonner ? Just curious? Ohh he's FAR greater then that, but I'm just using Marvel standards. smile

guy222

I don't understand the concept of a fan boy. We all champion a character. Looking at my avatar, that's what I am about

Alfheim
it shouldn't work like that but it does, there are so many of these ridiculous pseudo physics laws that apply in comic universes, for example when ever Superman tries to catch anyone falling out of a building his momentum would easily kill the person he is catching. Why do objects that weigh many kilo tons not collapse under their own weight when being lifted ? There are so many of these pseudo laws its un true, its as if Newtonian physics doesn't apply in comics. The one that always gets me is the ability to absorb and store immense amounts of energy in seemingly impossible ways . I was thinking about making a thread about this, but it doesn't look like the physical laws in comic universes are that objective. smile

Yeaaaahhh I know but there are still some logic. Doesnt it stand to reason that the reason why when class 100 fight each other the reason why they dont go flying on each punch is because their muscles give off resistance.

I just dont get it. Namor can lift 100s of tons but gets knocked over by a 200 lb man, surely inst the reason why Cap can do is because of his skill. Thats why fo example Cap was able to shred Iron mans armour...yeah he got some help, but the armour was still damn durable....Cap knows about weak points so he ***ed it up.

Anyway this whole knocking him to the ground thing is getting too complicated.

inamilist

Basically the problem here is that you are using the real world relationship between weight and strength as a measure of comic book strength

There is a detailed answer I can try and get into, though the physics of movement is dry and complicated at the best of time, let alone when someone has emotional value placed in how the results come out.

Look, your argument should go something like this: Because of his skill, Cap's punches can be even more effective at putting down an opponent than those from a 100 tonner.

You absolutely NEED to qualify what you are saying. What you are literally saying, ie, the meaning of the words you are using is that Cap's punches can have the same effect as those from a class 100 person, which is always wrong. You should be saying something about the purpose of those punches, ie in defeating an opponent, and why Cap's are as effective at that end as someone hundreds of times stronger.

Alfheim
Originally posted by inamilist
Basically the problem here is that you are using the real world relationship between weight and strength as a measure of comic book strength

There is a detailed answer I can try and get into, though the physics of movement is dry and complicated at the best of time, let alone when someone has emotional value placed in how the results come out.

Look, your argument should go something like this: Because of his skill, Cap's punches can be even more effective at putting down an opponent than those from a 100 tonner.

You absolutely NEED to qualify what you are saying. What you are literally saying, ie, the meaning of the words you are using is that Cap's punches can have the same effect as those from a class 100 person, which is always wrong. You should be saying something about the purpose of those punches, ie in defeating an opponent, and why Cap's are as effective at that end as someone hundreds of times stronger.

Well for starters im trying to get scans of Cap stunning Namor underwater....what im saying is Hercules would use brute force to knock out Namor. Cap would use pressure points or weak points.

Ok here it is.

http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/2299/captainamerica36514od1.jpg

inamilist
I was thinking about making a thread about this, but it doesn't look like the physical laws in comic universes are that objective. smile

I've always wanted to make a thread called "best moments in comic science" or something, showcasing the best abuses of real science by the comic community.

The references to Quantum alone could fill pages...

lol, but all in all, comics are comics because they aren't science

my threads never stay on topic........

haha, no.... its all that wolverine hate wink

Honestly man, you are probably the quintessential reformed fanboy. Like guy just said, we all have our characters, but the only person I am aware of that has gone from blind worship to logical argument is you. Please don't take any of that the wrong way, it is meant as a compliment.

lol, and I like Alfheim smile. I don't visit the vs forum too often, so I don't know about his fanboyness, but he is always pumping something, crazy or not.

inamilist
Well for starters im trying to get scans of Cap stunning Namor underwater....what im saying is Hercules would use brute force to knock out Namor. Cap would use pressure points or weak points.

Ok here it is..not Cap says a "blow to his throat"

I really don't want to debate scans, but the fact that Namor is being controlled by the "controller's disk" in that scan should invalidate it.

Nevertheless there are many other instances of cap beating up on stronger opponents I'm sure.

What you have said above is all you need to say.

Cap is more skilled. These skills allow him to do feats in combat against far stronger opponents that would otherwise be impossible.

People are only reacting because you mixed your words. Instead, you started comparing Cap's strikes to those from class 100 characters. In this light it should be understandable as to why people have criticized your opinion.

Alfheim
I really don't want to debate scans, but the fact that Namor is being controlled by the "controller's disk" in that scan should invalidate it.

Er no, because there is no evidence to indicate that being mind controlled makes you less durable. It can reduce your fighting skills but not your durability. Hell in one fight that Cap had with Wolverine the mind control made him more durable....so not the disk does not negate anything except he was not using all his intellect.

Nevertheless there are many other instances of cap beating up on stronger opponents I'm sure.

What you have said above is all you need to say.

Cap is more skilled. These skills allow him to do feats in combat against far stronger opponents that would otherwise be impossible.

People are only reacting because you mixed your words. Instead, you started comparing Cap's strikes to those from class 100 characters. In this light it should be understandable as to why people have criticized your opinion.

Ok.

"V"
How 'bout we rename this thread:

"Official Capt It Up Cock-Stroke Thread"

I like it.

Metalmanx

You.

Alfheim
Originally posted by "V"

I like it. laughing out loud

Soujaboy
Soujaboy, Batdude, Bigbran, Capt it Up, etc.

Dinalfos
I'm sorry, but most debaters still suck.

inamilist
Originally posted by Dinalfos

A very well argued point.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

"V"
Originally posted by Dinalfos

Sore about not being mentioned? We'll soon deal with that.

"You know who's really gone far? That dude with Danny Glover as his avatar, what's his face.. Dinaflos or something. Went from a lowly Hulk Fanboy to an all around good member."

smile

TricksterPriest
I'd put Nvrbeenwthagirl on the list. He used to be an obnoxious punk, but it turns out he was right on alot of his DC statements. So now he's a decent member of the forum.

Soljer
Agreed. Nvr can still be a little bit fanboyish, but he's a lot more congenial than he was back in the day.

Validus
He'll always be nvrhadaclue to me. love

Soljer
Originally posted by Validus

laughing Those were the days....

batdude123
laughing out loud @ Cap being able to hit with 100 tons of force.

Superboy Prime
lol.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Validus

thumb up

Accel
Capt it up's still the biggest Spider-Man fanboy ever.

Rick/Genis
I'd say Varnage has come a long way shifty

Martian_mind
I vote Tricker.....he went from being an Apoc fanboy to.....oh wait,this is improvedstick out tongue

bigbran
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Soujaboy, Batdude, Bigbran, Capt it Up, etc. Hey, hey, hey, hey... blow me.

Batdude went from being a massive Batman fanboy, to being a massive Magneto fanboy... is that really improving?

Also, Devil Goblin, xmeat.

Rick/Genis
What the hell... this whole thread is Capt it up fishing for compliments!

bigbran
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
What the hell... this whole thread is Capt it up fishing for compliments! I don't really see how he has gotten better...

Rick/Genis
He has gotten better... did you read his wolverine8888 days?

bigbran
He has gotten better... did you read his wolverine8888 days? Ya...
stick out tongue

Rick/Genis
but he still seems to only respond to wolverine threads...

Metalmanx
but he still seems to only respond to wolverine threads...

Too true.

Alfheim
Originally posted by batdude123
laughing out loud @ Cap being able to hit with 100 tons of force.

I hope you did read this...

Ok you are misunderstanding me then......he does not hit with a hundred tons of force but he can use skill to replicate it...for example pressure points and skill.....do you get it? For example if the Hulk where fighting Namor he would use brute force to knock him out, Cap would go for pressure points and weak points.

Ok here it is.

Martian_mind
Digi is SO much better then what he was.

I remeber he used to sleep in Plasticman PJ's and try to stretch.

He was so cute,oh where does the time go.....

bigbran
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Digi is SO much better then what he was.

I remeber he used to sleep in Plasticman PJ's and try to stretch.

He was so cute,oh where does the time go..... laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

capt it up
Originally posted by "V"

I like it.
was never once ment to be that way. I neevr even thought about my self when I made this thread.

I was thinking more grimm 22 and wonderman type people.

to tell you the truth im really no better then I was

capt it up
What the hell... this whole thread is Capt it up fishing for compliments!
man does every psot you make towards me ahve to be negative? Honestly I undertsand you dislike me, but your just getting annoying latly. Also your wrong this thread has nothing to do with me. Most people have no idea who 8888 even was. It far from that and oh by the way you never new me was 8888 so don't even talk

capt it up
rick and metal max your both wrong. I respond to a lot of threads however most other character I like are not well known so they tend to dispeare after a few psots.

capt it up
I personlly enjoy scot he improved and made some good respect theads.

I think carv is improving as well

bigbran
I think carv is improving as well no expression Originally posted by capt it up
was never once ment to be that way. I neevr even thought about my self when I made this thread.

to tell you the truth im really no better then I was I've never seen Grimm as a fanboy...
Saying Thing beating Wolverine isn't being a fanboy... hell I think Thing wins...

Soujaboy
Originally posted by bigbran
no expression I've never seen Grimm as a fanboy...
Saying Thing beating Wolverine isn't being a fanboy... hell I think Thing wins...

Shut up Fanboy... stick out tongue

capt it up
no expression I've never seen Grimm as a fanboy...
thats not why. he said some dumb things about thign when he first got here.

also thing would lose to wolverine im still not sure how it debatable....but any ways

bigbran

also thing would lose to wolverine im still not sure how it debatable....but any ways Well I wasn't here...

Also, Thing loses to Wolverine because he's faster right?
Tis a funny thing, how he never uses all his vaunted speed on brawlers like Hulk and Thing, the way he is supposed to on the forums... as opposed to comics...
Anyway... it's all about who gets the first shot... could be 5/10 split, could be a 6/10 to either way... saying it's not debatable, is just... well... stupid.

Badabing

also thing would lose to wolverine im still not sure how it debatable....but any ways
http://s82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/?action=view&current=.my_first_widget.pbw

bigbran
Originally posted by Badabing
http://s82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/?action=view&current=.my_first_widget.pbw laughing

capt it up
Well I wasn't here...

Also, Thing loses to Wolverine because he's faster right?
Tis a funny thing, how he never uses all his vaunted speed on brawlers like Hulk and Thing, the way he is supposed to on the forums... as opposed to comics...
Anyway... it's all about who gets the first shot... could be 5/10 split, could be a 6/10 to either way... saying it's not debatable, is just... well... stupid.

he sues his speed vs brawlers all the time like when he stabbed grey hulk through the heart......

wolverine far faster then thing in combat........

if it was about who get the first shot then how could you even assume thing would win? Wolverines faster and far superior fighter.

also thing would have to hit wolevrine far more then once.

no it not really stupid since I really can't see how thing wins any sort of majority.

he slow

less agile

slower reflexes

less fighting skill

can take less stabbs then wolverine can take punches

capt it up
http://s82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/?action=view&current=.my_first_widget.pbw

to bad that an alternate reality.............and I know you new that badabing you bastered

Soujaboy

Thats dem Magik's in action. cool

bigbran
he sues his speed vs brawlers all the time like when he stabbed grey hulk through the heart......

wolverine far faster then thing in combat........

if it was about who get the first shot then how could you even assume thing would win? Wolverines faster and far superior fighter.

also thing would have to hit wolevrine far more then once.

no it not really stupid since I really can't see how thing wins any sort of majority.

he slow

less agile

slower reflexes

less fighting skill

can take less stabbs then wolverine can take punches What, is that once?

So?

Because, you really think Thing is only going to hit him once?

And, this all rotates back to Wolverine not using all his speed against people like Thing, in comics, like you say he will...
Thing has fought against the odds, in almost every fight he has ever been in...

It is stupid.

Badabing
to bad that an alternate reality.............and I know you new that badabing you bastered Me...a bastard?! schmoll

Since when is the 616 and alternate reality? erm

shifty

capt it up
What, is that once?

So?

Because, you really think Thing is only going to hit him once?

And, this all rotates back to Wolverine not using all his speed against people like Thing, in comics, like you say he will...
Thing has fought against the odds, in almost every fight he has ever been in...

It is stupid.
again your just wrong. It a forum match. It the same reason why thanos does not simply destroy every one he meets when battling. It to make the fight look better and again Logan does use his speed vs people like thing. If logan not holding back thing is screwed. Logan can take thing out with a singel attack however thing can not say the same.

wow thing fights against the odds whoopy that does not mean he will win. Wolverien fights against the odds as well.

your reasoning is so funny.

batdude123
I hope you did read this...

laughing out loud at Alfheim trying to justify his statement.

capt it up
I know he sucha rediculous guy........I sware capt has the worst fanboys

alf and king kam take the cake.

bigbran
again your just wrong. It a forum match. It the same reason why thanos does not simply destroy every one he meets when battling. It to make the fight look better and again Logan does use his speed vs people like thing. If logan not holding back thing is screwed. Logan can take thing out with a singel attack however thing can not say the same.

wow thing fights against the odds whoopy that does not mean he will win. Wolverien fights against the odds as well.

your reasoning is so funny. But... Thanos basically does do this... confused

Wait... when exactly does Logan ever really use his speed against really anyone? What leads me to believe that Logan will speedblitz the shit out of Thing?
No really?
Sure he's fast... but really? The same reason Surfer doesn't speedblitz on this forum...

Except Thing fights against the odds in almost every fight... Hulk is basically better than Thing at everything...
Galactus?
Dragon Man.
Hell, according to your logic, even Wolverine...

I know, hilarious.

capt it up
But... Thanos basically does do this... confused

Wait... when exactly does Logan ever really use his speed against really anyone? What leads me to believe that Logan will speedblitz the shit out of Thing?
No really?
Sure he's fast... but really? The same reason Surfer doesn't speedblitz on this forum...

Except Thing fights against the odds in almost every fight... Hulk is basically better than Thing at everything...
Galactus?
Dragon Man.
Hell, according to your logic, even Wolverine...

I know, hilarious.

lets see vs spiderman, sabertooth, wendigo, hulk lady detahstrike, sun spot , shatter star and so on.

Logna fights superhumans. Thing will not be landing any were the amount of hits he will be taking.

ya and thing loses to hulk all the time

galactus? did you really just use that as an example?

wolverine has fought galactus and wolverine has fought hulk more times then thing.
Hell most of wolverines villains are him, but superior in stats. so really thing does not fight against the oods any more then wolverine.

also your logic that becuase thing fights against the odds that means he beats wolverine is just rediculous.

bigbran
lets see vs spiderman, sabertooth, wendigo, hulk lady detahstrike, sun spot , shatter star and so on.

Logna fights superhumans. Thing will not be landing any were the amount of hits he will be taking.

ya and thing loses to hulk all the time

galactus? did you really just use that as an example?

wolverine has fought galactus and wolverine has fought hulk more times then thing.
Hell most of wolverines villains are him, but superior in stats. so really thing does not fight against the oods any more then wolverine. Ann-hi-lus? Sil-ver Sur-fer? Thor?

And you know this... how? Like I said... whoever gets the shot has the best chance at winning.

Not all the time, he stands up to him when... wait, did you not get my example?
Hulk is way stronger than him... way more durible than him, faster, in the physical terms, Hulk is better than him in every way, and yet, Thing still stands up to him...

Ya, actually I did use Galactus as an example...

Wait... when did Wolverine fight Galactus? You're going to have to point me to a scan, or an issue number... unless youa re talking about bone claws, because they never fought...

Plus, Thing doesn't really have any villains to himself...

also your logic that becuase thing fights against the odds that means he beats wolverine is just rediculous. What the f*ck are you talking about?
I never said that's why he would win...

capt it up
Ann-hi-lus? Sil-ver Sur-fer? Thor?
Which thing has no right in even touching.

And you know this... how? Like I said... whoever gets the shot has the best chance at winning.
Because wolverine the superior fighter and is far faster in combat speed with feats that thing could not hope to match

Not all the time, he stands up to him when... wait, did you not get my example?
Hulk is way stronger than him... way more durible than him, faster, in the physical terms, Hulk is better than him in every way, and yet, Thing still stands up to him...
Actually thing only beta hulk once and it was the weakest form of hulk vs the strongest form of thing.

Hulk combat speed is about equal with things however thing the far superior fighter.

Wolverine fights hulk all the time also and does better then thing does. Wolverien fights sabertooth who superior to him and yet wolverine has almost a 50/50 draw.

Ya, actually I did use Galactus as an example...
Ya because thing can reall fight glalactus ya that makes sense lol.

Wait... when did Wolverine fight Galactus? You're going to have to point me to a scan, or an issue number... unless youa re talking about bone claws, because they never fought...
Bone claws wolverine and secret war.

What the f*ck are you talking about?
I never said that's why he would win...
That seems to be your whole argument. You really have nothing. If you want to keep argueing this bump the thing vs wolverine thread. This is not the thread to do it in.

Redatom65
if I recall correctly, you use to be a real fanboy. Back in those days everyone hated Wolverine. Here's to comin a long way Capt, if I recalled correctly

bigbran
Which thing has no right in even touching. And yet, he does...

Because wolverine the superior fighter and is far faster in combat speed with feats that thing could not hope to match I know... but like I said, can you supply me with anything to show that Wolverine will blitz the shit out of him?

Actually thing only beta hulk once and it was the weakest form of hulk vs the strongest form of thing. I said... "stand up to".no expression

Hulk combat speed is about equal with things however thing the far superior fighter.

Wolverine fights hulk all the time also and does better then thing does. Wolverien fights sabertooth who superior to him and yet wolverine has almost a 50/50 draw. Except Thing is a physical fighter, and Hulk is many a times stronger than Thing...
The difference between Hulk and Thing (strength and shit), is far different than Sabertooth and Wolverine.

Ya because thing can reall fight glalactus ya that makes sense lol. Weak Galactus.

Bone claws wolverine and secret war.
When exactly did bone claws fight him?
Was that when Wolverine broke his claws on Galactus's machine?

And, was this actually a fight in Secret Wars?
Like Wolverine knocking Galactus over?

That seems to be your whole argument. You really have nothing. If you want to keep argueing this bump the thing vs wolverine thread. This is not the thread to do it in. I said, whoever gets the first shot... plus, Thing can and has KOed him before.
Also, wasn't the example of Wolverine cutting Thing's face, because Thing was only trying to hold him down?

F*ck that, I'm not looking for a thread, just so I can have some pointless argument, flowing pages and pages. no expression

Wolverine2006
I've come along way...when I first came here I used to think that Wolverine would beat Superman

SpunkySmurph
I've come a long way...when I first came here, I used to think that Apocalypse would beat Jubilee

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
I've come along way...when I first came here I used to think that Wolverine would beat Superman

laughing out loud

I used to think Billy Batson was the Marvel version of Clark Kent and that DS was Superman's father.

Wolverine2006
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
I've come a long way...when I first came here, I used to think that Apocalypse would beat Jubilee

Well I haven't reached ur level of "come alongity" because I still think that Apoc would beat her....I guess I still have alot to learn

bigbran
I used to think that Thanos with the IG would lose to the Hulk Killer Humanoid... also Galactus.
I also thought Black Adam was some sort of evil version of Adam Warlock.

Symmetric Chaos
I used to think that Thanos with the IG would lose to the Hulk Killer Humanoid... also Galactus.

shocklaugh

SpunkySmurph
That's ok. I thought the Red Skull was a Superman villain, and that Mr. Sinister was a vampire. srug

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
That's ok. I thought the Red Skull was a Superman villain, and that Mr. Sinister was a vampire. srug

laughing

You also used to argue that Apocalypse could take the majority against Thanos. no expression

bigbran
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
You also used to argue that Apocalypse could take the majority against Thanos. no expression That's OK... you still do that... stick out tongue

Evil_Ash
That's OK... you still do that... stick out tongue

Why you fargin icehole! stick out tongue

I don't do that...

Apoc would get mangled by Thanos...

Rick/Genis
man does every psot you make towards me ahve to be negative? Honestly I undertsand you dislike me, but your just getting annoying latly. Also your wrong this thread has nothing to do with me. Most people have no idea who 8888 even was. It far from that and oh by the way you never new me was 8888 so don't even talk bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna

You can pretend and bat your eyelashes at us saying you didn't even think about yourself when making this thread all you want but we all know the truth. By the way, every post I make toward you is negative? Funny, I don't think it was in the Spiderman Vs. Superman thread... but again... you are full of:

http://www.southernangel.com/food/bologna.jpg

By the way... I read everything you wrote as Wolverine8888 so I think I will continue to talk.

Martian_mind
Cap is full of pickles!!!!

that explains alot.....

Rick/Genis
I know, weird, huh?

Grimm22

to tell you the truth im really no better then I was

Ya know if you're going to try to insult me you could at least type my name correctly

Grimm22, no space no expression

*Goes back and looks at Wolverine888 posts; goes and looks at Wolvertooth posts*

Ah ha! Capt is actually wolvertooth! Or rather, Wolvertooth is Capt's evil twin...or something...

yeah

capt it up
bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna bologna

You can pretend and bat your eyelashes at us saying you didn't even think about yourself when making this thread all you want but we all know the truth. By the way, every post I make toward you is negative? Funny, I don't think it was in the Spiderman Vs. Superman thread... but again... you are full of:

http://www.southernangel.com/food/bologna.jpg

By the way... I read everything you wrote as Wolverine8888 so I think I will continue to talk.
really if you read every thing I have written as wolverine8888 then you would know I am not infact wolverine8888 at all. It a common miisconception. Wolverine8888 was my younger brothers account.

Again you are incorretc to assume I was making this thread about my self since I am not even wolverine8888. Also I my self am the first person to admitt I have really not imroved at all since my earlier days on this forum.

but thanks for playing. You just love to be an ass whole to me don't you?

bigbran
really if you read every thing I have written as wolverine8888 then you would know I am not infact wolverine8888 at all. It a common miisconception. Wolverine8888 was my younger brothers account.

Again you are incorretc to assume I was making this thread about my self since I am not even wolverine8888. Also I my self am the first person to admitt I have really not imroved at all since my earlier days on this forum.

but thanks for playing. You just love to be an ass whole to me don't you? I don't get it... confused

Rick/Genis

but thanks for playing. You just love to be an ass whole to me don't you?

Not really, since you also openly admitted that it WAS you as wolvertooth except that your brother sometimes came onto your account to try and internet rape a girl that posts on here. I believe the wolverine vs. Superman fight was you from the beginning. I'm never done. And you know just as well as I that I relish in being an ass-hole... but I share it freely to everyone, I would NEVER devote it all to the likes of you big grin

Soujaboy
Someone should make an "owned" thread, where posters post the ownage they've witnessed, such as the above.

capt it up

capt it up
Not really, since you also openly admitted that it WAS you as wolvertooth except that your brother sometimes came onto your account to try and internet rape a girl that posts on here.
Ive neevr once said I was wolvertooth.

I believe the wolverine vs. Superman fight was you from the beginning. I'm never done. And you know just as well as I that I relish in being an ass-hole... but I share it freely to everyone, I would NEVER devote it all to the likes of you big grin
No you would even if you did not notice it.........

wolverine superman fight was not me. I made the account for my brother since he did not know how to create one. I went on it for a day to see how it was did not like it and left. My brother went on it for months then quit and I desided to take over his account after a few months of no one using it then I got banned due to allowing a friend of mine from kmc use my account. Think it may have been whirly though maybe it was russian something

Soujaboy
Thing can take a few wins if not the majority against wolverine. He could choke the life out of him, or he could drown him.

Soujaboy
Ive neevr once said I was wolvertooth.

No you would even if you did not notice it.........

wolverine superman fight was not me. I made the account for my brother since he did not know how to create on. I went on it for a day to see how it was did not like it and left. My brother went on it for months then quit and I desided to take over his account after a few months of no one using it then I got banned due to allowing a firne dof mine from kmc use my account.

How old are you?

capt it up
How old are you?
turning 20........in june

capt it up
Thing can take a few wins if not the majority against wolverine. He could choke the life out of him, or he could drown him.
could thing take some wins? yes the majority hell no

drowning kinda hard in an forum match were there no water.......

Soujaboy
could thing take some wins? yes the majority hell no

drowning kinda hard in an forum match were there no water.......

Why wouldn't their be water? He could simply with strain Wolverine with one arm, drag him to a lake/river/etc, and drown him. Or he could simply choke the life out of him, which is possibly the easiest victory.

Soujaboy
turning 20........in june

Then could you do me a favor and learn to use proper grammar. I mean I'm not perfect, but some of your post are ridiculous.

capt it up
Why wouldn't their be water? He could simply with strain Wolverine with one arm, drag him to a lake/river/etc, and drown him. Or he could simply choke the life out of him, which is possibly the easiest victory.
lets see it an areana setting don't you ever read the forum rules?

also the odds of thing ever getting wolverine like that are extremely low. Not to mention the whole logna can cut of his arm or stabb it.

capt it up
Then could you do me a favor and learn to use proper grammar. I mean I'm not perfect, but some of your post are ridiculous.

I don't care enough to use it...........I was an english major too.........

Soujaboy
lets see it an areana setting don't you ever read the forum rules?

also the odds of thing ever getting wolverine like that are extremely low. Not to mention the whole logna can cut of his arm or stabb it.

The most common arena setting is earth, and as you know earth is composed of 75% water. Thing could find a body of water.

How so? All thing would have to do is patiently wait for Wolverine to rush in and strike, something Wolverine is known to do, and then capitalize by grabbing him. He then proceeds to choke him out ftw.

Soujaboy
I don't care enough to use it...........I was an english major too.........

Um yeaaaaah.dontgetit

capt it up
The most common arena setting is earth, and as you know earth is composed of 75% water. Thing could find a body of water.

read the rules it commonly known an areana setting means in an areana no leaving it.

How so? All thing would have to do is patiently wait for Wolverine to rush in and strike, something Wolverine is known to do, and then capitalize by grabbing him. He then proceeds to choke him out ftw.
wolverine rushes in and stabbs thing and thing is ****ed.......so I am not seeing how this argument helps you......even if thign survives the attack he be weaked and crabbing wolverine would still be an unlikly thing to happens when logans far faster and more skilled. Even if thing catches wolverine all Logan would have to do is stabb thing right in the arm.

capt it up
Um yeaaaaah.dontgetit
yup.......and I get decent grades I have 2.95. Kinda sucks I really wanted the 3.0

Varnage
read the rules it commonly known an areana setting means in an areana no leaving it.

wolverine rushes in and stabbs thing and thing is ****ed.......so I am not seeing how this argument helps you......even if thign survives the attack he be weaked and crabbing wolverine would still be an unlikly thing to happens when logans far faster and more skilled. Even if thing catches wolverine all Logan would have to do is stabb thing right in the arm. that so dum you said earlier to me spiderman would not win becuze theres no such thing as a ring out your being such a hippocrit!

capt it up
Originally posted by Varnage
that so dum you said earlier to me spiderman would not win becuze theres no such thing as a ring out your being such a hippocrit!
yes becuase there is no such thing as a ring out..........so how is that being a hippocrtit?

Soujaboy
yup.......and I get decent grades I have 2.95. Kinda sucks I really wanted the 3.0

Varnage just put an argument up in the Spider Man vs Wolverine thread that I doubt you'll be able to counter.

Varnage
yes becuase there is no such thing as a ring out..........so how is that being a hippocrtit? its hippocrit becaus you said that there no ring out but here you say they cant leave the arena... what is the differance?

capt it up
Varnage just put an argument up in the Spider Man vs Wolverine thread that I doubt you'll be able to counter.
seen it and I already know I can. He simply stole scanns from the spiderman respect thread that I have seen hundred of times. once I get to my lab top this won't really be a problem to debate what so ever. Hell haft his arguement is useless since it was never up for debate.

the actaully debating match ended all ready like two days ago lol. im surpized the thread was not shut.

capt it up
its hippocrit becaus you said that there no ring out but here you say they cant leave the arena... what is the differance?

ther eno ring out sicne there no way to leave the areana it just some huge field with nothing beyond it.

there no way to leave the areana which means there are no ring out 's. How is that being a hyppoctrit?

Varnage
seen it and I alreayd no I can. He simply stole scanns form the spidemran respect thread that I have seen hundred of times. once I get to my lab top this won't really be a problem to debate what so ever. Hell haft his arguement is useless since it was enevr up for debate.

the actaully debating match ended all ready like two days ago lol. im surpized the thread was not shut.

How did it end i wasn not even done arguing just because i leave my computer doesnt mean its over.

capt it up
How did it end i wasn not even done arguing just because i leave my computer doesnt mean its over.
people voted and not a single voted was for you ecpt one. The voting ended. it was only ment as a one day thing. if you wish we can go for round too.

either way I am going to respond to your post tommarrow.

Alfheim

Ok you're being a idiot...whats wrong with this statemant. Serioulsy im confused...whats the problem?

Ok here it is.

I know he sucha rediculous guy........I sware capt has the worst fanboys

alf and king kam take the cake.

Why am I fanboy cant you ****ing read what I wrote above. You might have misunderstood what I said before but the above statemant explains clearly what im trying to say.

Jyppe
I want to add somethings to the Thing vs Wolverine debate.

1. Thing has huge arms, he could easily take some of the swipes to his hands without much damage. (I doubt Wolverine could really slice his hands off) And if he stabs into Thing's hands, he might get stuck and then he'll be rather easy pickings

I don't think Wolverine will be able to blitz Thing, as Thing is rather smart brawler. He wont be attacking, untill Wolverine opens up. If CIS is on, I'm sure Wolverine will be the one doing most of the attacks, trying to advance on Thing. It's easier to counter attacks than it is to avoid attacks - At least for Thing with his huge arms and bigger range.

Btw, when was the last time Wolverine took a thunderclap in a fight?

batdude123
Ok you're being a idiot...whats wrong with this statemant. Serioulsy im confused...whats the problem?

I'M the idiot? laughing out loud My little incompetent friend, I'm not the one who's saying that Captain America strikes with the same force as a class 100 tonner.

Batman has knocked out Solomon Grundy in 3 strikes, however I don't go around saying "he hits wit teh forse of a clas one hundrez tunner!!!111@@"

roll eyes (sarcastic)

capt it up
Originally posted by Jyppe
I want to add somethings to the Thing vs Wolverine debate.

1. Thing has huge arms, he could easily take some of the swipes to his hands without much damage. (I doubt Wolverine could really slice his hands off) And if he stabs into Thing's hands, he might get stuck and then he'll be rather easy pickings

I don't think Wolverine will be able to blitz Thing, as Thing is rather smart brawler. He wont be attacking, untill Wolverine opens up. If CIS is on, I'm sure Wolverine will be the one doing most of the attacks, trying to advance on Thing. It's easier to counter attacks than it is to avoid attacks - At least for Thing with his huge arms and bigger range.

Btw, when was the last time Wolverine took a thunderclap in a fight?

Wolveriens claws have gone right through things harder then thing. Logan ahs stabbed right through thing before. Logan almost took have of things face of with a simply slash.......so ya you were saying?

Thing skills are nothing compared to wolverine so ya im not seeing you point. Thing not taking advantage of an opening when he fighting some one who far superior in speed and skill. also If hting allows Logan any were vital this fight is over.

Wolverine took a thunder clap in 6 hours by hulk and was perfectly fine and even made a joke about it.........

Badabing
Wolveriens claws have gone right through things harder then thing. Logan ahs stabbed right through thing before. Logan almost took have of things face of with a simply slash.......so ya you were saying?

Thing skills are nothing compared to wolverine so ya im not seeing you point. Thing not taking advantage of an opening when he fighting some one who far superior in speed and skill. also If hting allows Logan any were vital this fight is over.

Wolverine took a thunder clap in 6 hours by hulk and was perfectly fine and even made a joke about it......... http://s82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/?action=view&current=.my_first_widget.pbw

http://s82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/?action=view&current=1174774290.pbw

capt it up

http://s82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/?action=view&current=1174774290.pbw
lol

Badabing
lol laughing stick out tongue

Disappear
capt, is english your first language?

Flame On!!
He can use grammar very well when he wishes.

-FO!!

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Disappear

He types quickly.

capt it up
Originally posted by Disappear

yes........

and

symmetric and flame on are correct

Soljer
He's also slightly dyslexic.

However, when the moment strikes him, he can type appropriately.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Soljer
He's also slightly dyslexic.

However, when the moment strikes him, he can type appropriately. yes

He majored in English.

long pig
James has come a long way. He's not the "angry fanboy/possible mass murderer" type person he used to be. He's now actually very likable.

Disappear
i didn't mean any offense, i've just never met an english major who makes the spelling mistakes you do. grammar mistakes are easily made and some spelling mistakes can come from typing too fast, but you've just butchered some relatively easy words. figured i'd ask.

Martian_mind
i have to strive to type in proper english and avoid aussie slurs.

Never use "whore" in a casual aussie style on this forum.

Psyquis52
Capt it up is by far the most impressive transformation I've seen.

Heck...I like the guy so I'm probably biased, but you've got to admit he knows his stuff.

Jyppe

Wolverine took a thunder clap in 6 hours by hulk and was perfectly fine and even made a joke about it.........

Harder things than Than thing, might want to point out issue numbers or short descriptions?

Thing wasn't fighting smart in the Enemy state, he wasn't even trying to block Wolverine's attack.

Thing's stats have increased quite a bit since he lost his natural beauty by Wolverine. I don't think Wolverine could pierce his bones easily. I don't really think H2h fighting skills do matter that much in this fight, experience, agility, speed, tactics, reflexes & agility do. & I'm not entirely sure Wolverine is that much faster than Thing. Thing had a peak human speed? I'm not entirely sure, but maybe I should keep in mind that i'm debating with someone who thinks Wolverine is fast as Spider-man.

6 hours arc was the one with the woman, drug dealers, a kid bit by a snake? I don't think it happened in that one. IMO it was in the one where Wolverine's talking with the dead girl on the arctic. And, that wasn't a fighting situation. Hulk wasn't trying to hit him with the thunderclap.

capt it up

Tha C-Master
I'd say many had stupid posts when they began and got better, we learned to be more reasonable the loner we stayed here. We saw other sides to the arguments and we learned more about other characters.

Capt has moved up a few points, but there's still some ways to go, but it's definitely an improvement from being the most rabid fanboy of the forum at one time. Big improvement.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>