King Thor vs. Doomsday(hunter/prey)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
Who wins?

Symmetric Chaos
Can DD adapt to magic?

Priest
BFR fo the win

Donkey Punch
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Can DD adapt to magic?

He's adapted to other forms of energy so I don't think its impossible. King Thor was a relative pussy feat wise compared to his dad. He nearly died reforming the moon. I think one of his adamantium melting blasts would do a lot of damage to Doomsday, but he definitely survive to take the win. smile

Nataku8188
Magic doesn't follow the laws of physics, so it's as likely for him to not be able to become immune to it as it is for him to become immune to it.

If he can? Thor's ****ed. If he can't? He's ****ed.

Mindship
IMO, DD can adapt to magic. Between the two, he's the stronger plot device.

Endless Mike
Magic doesn't follow the laws of physics

And Superman does?

Big Sexy
King thor. Doomsday would have a hard time adapting to being turned into pudding.

Donkey Punch
Originally posted by Big Sexy
King thor. Doomsday would have a hard time adapting to being turned into pudding.

I dont think so .... smile

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Donkey Punch
I dont think so .... smile Similar to the way he used it on Desak. Desak only changed back because he is immune to Gods. King Thor beat Desak in the Destroyer armor. cool

xmeat
king thor easily.

Redatom65
WELCOME BACK

TricksterPriest
Nataku pretty much called it. But I feel I should what DD's track record against magic is? Anyone got a clue?

nvrbeenwthagirl
DD is plot device incarnate. He's Karate Kid, The Lasso of Truth, The hammer of Uru, dr. strange, iceman, and flash alll rolled in one. King THor would win just like DS did. Then as DD evolves beyond death against a magical attack( which the OE is both magical and cosmic) he would get the 2nd victory against RKT. DD evolves to become stronger than what killed him.

Redatom65
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
DD is plot device incarnate. He's Karate Kid, The Lasso of Truth, The hammer of Uru, dr. strange, iceman, and flash alll rolled in one. King THor would win just like DS did. Then as DD evolves beyond death against a magical attack( which the OE is both magical and cosmic) he would get the 2nd victory against RKT. DD evolves to become stronger than what killed him.

Basically, that indeed sums it up

guy222
Originally posted by Redatom65
Basically, that indeed sums it up

king thor

Mider999
first time they meet thor turns him to goo, second time they meet thor turns him to goo, maybe by the 20th time then thor's in some trouble depending on what doomsday adapts to.

Juntai
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl

guy222
bumprav

Knowsbleed33
King Thor wins this. If he doesn't want DD to touch him, he won't.

BFR takes it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.