Pre-crisis Darkseid vs. Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

starking
The true Darkseid against Tyrant. Who takes it.

BobbyD
An interesting battle.

But my gosh, PC Darkseid is just so....so legendary, how can I go against him?

guy222
Originally posted by starking
The true Darkseid against Tyrant. Who takes it.

confused Still in limbo. Who is the True DS?

BobbyD
Originally posted by guy222

It's the thread maker's claim that he feels the truest Darkseid was PC Darkseid. I think that's what he was getting at anyway.

guy222
Originally posted by BobbyD
It's the thread maker's claim that he feels the truest Darkseid was PC Darkseid. I think that's what he was getting at anyway.

I know. Its been debunked by others. I give an answer. DS<Galactus. Tyrant almost equals Big G

Soljer
De-powered tyrant that shit stomped every herald under the sun, or full-power, Galactus-battling Tyrant?

If the former, it's Darkseid's fight.

If the latter, I'd run with Tyrant.

DevilGoblin
Originally posted by guy222

The true Darkseid is the one in my signature. Other versions are fanboys inventions and speculations.
The real Darkseid can't even beat Superman.

back in topic:

Tyrant (any version) owns Darkseid (any version) any time.

nvrbeenwthagirl
There is no precrisis DS. True DS in his God form would stomp Tyrant.

BobbyD
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
The true Darkseid is the one in my signature.

While, I might disagree with the outcome. This was hilarious.

laughing out loud

Good one, Dgoblin!

Galan007
Darkseid from say...... The GDS, would pulverize Tyrant.

DS ftw.

Nikkolas
Sirry.

There is no God Darkseid or true Darkseid or Pre-Crisis Darkseid.

And, since DS has never even come close to destroying a solar system let alone a galaxy, he loses...horribly. Depowered Tyrant beat on an amped Thanos and Thanos still couldn't win...and that's Tyrant severely depowered.

So, Tyrant easily beats on DS' equal, even when amped. And while he himself is depowered.

Shame Darkseid was never on Galactus' level or even close to it.

Tyrant wins 20/10.

no_limits
this is (LIONKING) not NO LIMT

what the hell is this post up for

tyrant wins even the depowered version. full powered tyrant smokes him as easy as he would a normal person

bump

DevilGoblin
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
There is no precrisis DS. True DS in his God form would stomp Tyrant.

if i used the cosmic cube or the infinity gauntlet i could beat Tyrant too

Darkseid without tricks is below Superman.

Flame On!!
DS easily.

smile

-FO!!

guy222
The true Darkseid is the one in my signature. Other versions are fanboys inventions and speculations.

back in topic:

Tyrant (any version) owns Darkseid (any version) any time.

DG, allright

cool

starking

back in topic:

Tyrant (any version) owns Darkseid (any version) any time. Darkseid back in the pre-crisis days could not only own pre-crisis Superman and others on his level who were capable of sneezing out solar systems and towing a galaxies worth of planets across the universe but he could create a being(Validus)capable of smacking them around. Darkseid unlike other Dc characters wasn't effected by the crisis, but somehow a infinetly weaker post-crisis Superman can defeat him. The only reason Ds losses to people like Superman in the post-crisis era, is because writers dont have damn clue how to write him. Btw Darkseid being punked by Doomsday is crap, plus that story was just retarded, it was made to milk up Doomsday with his gimmicky ass.

TricksterPriest
True Darkseid can beat Depowered Tyrant no problem. FP Tyrant.......depends on whether the OE can one-shot him. If not, he's probably screwed.

Btw, it turns out Nvr was completely right about how powerful DS is. However, I'm unsure to whether he can beat FP Tyrant. but depowered is no problem.

juggernaut66666
if i used the cosmic cube or the infinity gauntlet i could beat Tyrant too

Darkseid without tricks is below Superman.
The true DevilGoblin is a retard.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
The true DevilGoblin is a retard.

QFT. laughing

starking
The true DevilGoblin is a retard. lol

Nikkolas
Doomsday beat the true Darkseid...so I think any version of Tyrant can.

Honestly... Is there any character more overrated in comic history than Darkseid? Jesus. He's not strong. He just sucks, people. He always has. Accept it and move on.

Galactus > Tyrant > Odin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Darkseid.

starking
Originally posted by Nikkolas

Honestly... Is there any character more overrated in comic history than Darkseid? Jesus. He's not strong. He just sucks, people. He always has. Accept it and move on.

Galactus > Tyrant > Odin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Darkseid. I already covered that, Doomsday has no business deafeating Darkseid Its beyond his abilities kind of like thanos beating a full powered Galactus.

Nikkolas
'cept, he did it.

Canon > what you think, I'm afriad.

starking
'cept, he did it.

Canon > what you think, I'm afriad. Theirs a difference between canon and cis/pis. Thats like saying Mary Jane(please dont make a weed joke) beating the Beyonder is logical because it happened in a canon source.

BobbyD

Galactus > Tyrant > Odin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Darkseid.

That was not nice to say of Jesus. sad

Flame On!!
Actually it appears later that wasn't Darkseid and he was at the Force wall at the time.

smile

-FO!!

juggernaut66666
You mean Source wall?

Flame On!!
You mean Source wall?

Indeed I do. smile Glad you agree.

-FO!!

xmeat

Galactus > Tyrant > Odin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Darkseid. agreed someone that loses to supes shouldn't even be compared to tyrant jobberseid sucks.

Flame On!!
Originally posted by Flame On!!
Actually it appears later that wasn't Darkseid and he was at the Source wall at the time.

smile

-FO!!

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by xmeat
agreed someone that loses to supes shouldn't even be compared to tyrant jobberseid sucks.
Hulk has been beaten by a snake.smile

Flame On!!
agreed someone that loses to supes shouldn't even be compared to tyrant jobberseid sucks.

smile

roll eyes (sarcastic)

-FO!!

Soljer
Originally posted by BobbyD
That was not nice to say of Jesus. sad

I was actually going to post that....

But then I decided that it'd take too much effort.

But it would have taken considerably less effort than that required to make this post...

Damn.

Nikkolas
Everyone knows that snake was a former Herald of Galactus, ya foo'.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Darksied's creation Staybe is more poowerful than Tyrant. So i know tyrant aint' beating the creator.

BobbyD
Originally posted by Soljer
I was actually going to post that....

But then I decided that it'd take too much effort.

But it would have taken considerably less effort than that required to make this post...

Damn.

laughing out loud

Sorry, bud.

Nikkolas
How many galaxies did Slayne destroy? Was it countless?

juggernaut66666
She is called Stayne and Tyrant didn't destroyed countless galaxies oh and the oposite of Stayne called Takion hold back the Godwave.

nvrbeenwthagirl

How bout you pick up a DC book. becuz from your post, it's obvious you know NOTHING about the characters you so vehemently put down. Stayne is the Darkside of the Source and Equal to Takion. Takion was the only being who could stand up to the full power of the Godwave. The Godwave is a multiversal power source that was used to give every god and superbeing in the universe thier powers, ares was using it to wipe away the universe. cronos used it to conquor heaven. So Takion,=/<Godwave at least for some time, even tho he was strained.

Godwave>/=Takion=Stayne>tyrant. Please enjoy the rest of your day. And DS is so powerful as he created stayne and could destroy Takion Easily. As Takion remarked on it and So has highfather.

xmeat
Hulk has been beaten by a snake.smile supes was knocked out by a gas station jobberseid loses to supes.

juggernaut66666
supes was knocked out by a gas station jobberseid loses to supes.
Still Hulk has been beaten by a snake.
Gas station>>>>snake>>>>Hulk.smile

UniOmni
Too bad Stayne is dead.............opposite of the Source my buttcrack after a day at the basketball court~!

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by UniOmni
Too bad Stayne is dead.............opposite of the Source my buttcrack after a day at the basketball court~!
Too bad Stayne has never been seen after the Takion arch.

nvrbeenwthagirl
supes was knocked out by a gas station jobberseid loses to supes.

You are such an idiot. You do realize that Byrne Superman was Much Weaker than Loeb Superman right? Loeb Superman is damn near Pre crisis. And you realize that DS commented on how strong Superman had become. It's due to his powers constantly growing. Hint, check out Superman Prime and All Star Superman. Also Superman had a Serious Sun amp. But I bet you didn't know all of that did you?

nvrbeenwthagirl
When did stayne die? No one really dies when they are a creation of DS. He simply wills them away and brings them back when he has need of them. So what story did stayne die in? I don't member that.

UniOmni
Superman didn't have a sunamp in Apok Now.

He just flatout reflected the OE with hv.

S/B is different, and not as bad, but Action 814, or whatever number it was, when Superman punched Darky and threw him and his forces back through the boomtube? That was golden.

Nikkolas
I bet he did. $200.

TricksterPriest

S/B is different, and not as bad, but Action 814, or whatever number it was, when Superman punched Darky and threw him and his forces back through the boomtube? That was golden.
You do know that was shit writing, right? roll eyes (sarcastic) Jeph Loeb wrote that one, and his credibility is crap on this board. Not to mention, REFLECTING THE OE WITH HEAT VISION?! What the f**k? That's some serious bullshit.

juggernaut66666

So you are using Loeb books as evidence great!roll eyes (sarcastic)

Evil_Ash
when Superman punched Darky and threw him and his forces back through the boomtube? That was golden.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/darkseidownsupes.png

DevilGoblin
Still Hulk has been beaten by a snake.
Gas station>>>>snake>>>>Hulk.smile

Darkseid, Superman and anyone else can only dream Hulk's feats.

Soljer
Darkseid, Superman and anyone else can only dream Hulk's feats.

I dunno...if Superman sat in the center of a red sun for a couple days, he too might be able to be taken out by a snake...

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soljer
I dunno...if Superman sat in the center of a red sun for a couple days, he too might be able to be taken out by a snake...

And Hulk might be able to develop a weakness to green rocks if he really tried.

Nikkolas
*throws the brick that KO'ed Surfer at Superman and sees his entire head is atomized*

Redatom65
there is a reason I don't post in Darkseid threads. To many idiots. Not mentioning any names, I was ed in here by an anonymous user. Darkseid is by far superior

xmeat
jobberseid sucks sucks sucks

Priest
Ill give DS the victory if its Depowered tyrant.
Full powered Tyrant would beat DS.

Evil_Ash

Huc sucks sucks sucks.

Symmetric Chaos

Yeah but Darkseid rocks.

starking
jobberseid sucks sucks sucks Your a troll troll troll

xmeat
Your a troll troll troll you can kiss my ass ass ass

starking
you can kiss my ass ass ass No thanks thanks thanks

xmeat
No thanks thanks thanks then get off my back back back

starking
then get off my back back back No seriously your really a troll troll troll because instead of debating you insult a character you dislike, and you and other posters ignore rules such as cis(character induced stupidity),pis(plot induced stupidity) and SmvsFl(Spider-man vs. Firelord). So pretty much you need to learn learn learn the rules.

xmeat
No seriously your really a troll troll troll because instead of debating you insult a character you dislike, and you and other posters ignore rules such as cis(character induced stupidity),pis(plot induced stupidity) and SmvsFl(Spider-man vs. Firelord). So pretty much you need to learn learn learn the rules. i dont insult everyone knows ds sucks when have i ever dissed a character other than jobberseid.

starking
i dont insult everyone knows ds sucks when have i ever dissed a character other than jobberseid. Wether its one character or a trillion your still being bias and ignorant, btw Ds doesnt suck but his writers on the otherhand....

starking
bump

darthgoober
Is this Tyrant at full power or his depowered version?

starking
Originally posted by darthgoober
Is this Tyrant at full power or his depowered version? Lets go with depowered smile

quanchi112
depowered tyrant beats him down

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
You do know that was shit writing, right? roll eyes (sarcastic) Jeph Loeb wrote that one, and his credibility is crap on this board. Not to mention, REFLECTING THE OE WITH HEAT VISION?! What the f**k? That's some serious bullshit. loeb didnt write that, shcultz did. lie exposed. superman kicked darkseids ass bu more than one writer. i love catching people spreading lies like this. trickster u are guilty are spreading lies. ur exposed. Happy Dance

starking
Originally posted by quanchi112
depowered tyrant beats him down This Gds Ds, to let you know.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.