Rank Yoda in the telekinetics world

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BobbyD
Ahead of whom? Behind whom?

Errr, yes. Rank me you will. big grin

guy222
Originally posted by BobbyD
Ahead of whom? Behind whom?

Errr, yes. Rank me you will. big grin

yoda is badass

Galan007
He would be relatively low on the list.

He can't control people with his mind, nor can he see much more then glimpses of the future through extreme meditation.

endrict
hes more TK then TP.

BobbyD
Originally posted by Galan007

He can't control people with his mind, nor can he see much more then glimpses of the future through extreme meditation.

You yutz. Not telepathy or mind control!!! mad

stick out tongue

Soljer

That's telepathy, love.

Telekinesis, here. smile.

Galan007
Originally posted by Soljer
That's telepathy, love.

Telekinesis, here. smile. I know.

For some reason I thought it was asking about TP....... I'm an idiot. embarrasment

Soljer
Anyways; he seemed to have a little bit of a time with the X-Wing. And, according to google, one of those weigh fifteen tons.

I don't know if he did anything impressive in clone wars, but I heard things about Jedi's causing star ships to crash into each other in orbit. Like star-destroyer sized star ships.

If that's the case, he'd rank quite a bit higher.

BobbyD
I know.

For some reason I thought it was asking about TP....... I'm an idiot. embarrasment

Quick someone try to telekinetically throw a rock at him! mad

Nothing but love for ya', Galan.
wink

Symmetric Chaos

Seen CloneWars (the animated one)? The jedi mind trick is fully within his abilities.

In the same series he grabbed two building sized transport ships from half a click away and bashed them together. Yoda's TK is actually quite good.

Superboy Prime
In Yoda's defense he wasn't in top shape when he lifted the X-wing.

BobbyD
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
In Yoda's defense he wasn't in top shape when he lifted the X-wing.

Mmm, nice you are.

stick out tongue

Endless Mike
Best Yoda TK feat was in the Clone Wars cartoon when he slammed two starships together.

BobbyD
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Best Yoda TK feat was in the Clone Wars cartoon when he slammed two starships together.

Right but we still need to figure out where this puts him on the comics scale.

Galan007
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Seen CloneWars (the animated one)? The jedi mind trick is fully within his abilities.

In the same series he grabbed two building sized transport ships from half a click away and bashed them together. Yoda's TK is actually quite good. Yeah, I wasn't thinking about the Clone Wars animated show.

But, everyone in that show seemed WAY more powerful then how the movies portrayed them.

Endless Mike
That's because the movies have a limited budget, it's easier to show stuff like that with animation. The novels and comics also support such things.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.