Sora Bulq versus Master Atris

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zephiel7
Who wins?

zephiel7
No one around?

I would say in an all out force battle, Atris would win. She was stated to have delved into both Jedi and Sith holocrons - as did Bulq, no doubt - but as the chief Jedi historian, she has studied and learned more on Jedi/Sith force techniques. A non variable aspect of gameplay - meaning doesn't vary per person and can hence be determined as canon - displays her impressively using force lightning.

While Bulq is a skilled master, Dooku's lightning sent him flying back - knocking him unconscious to boot. Whether or not Atris' lightning would be quite as effective is subject to debate, but I can imagine the chief Jedi historian of the later KOTOR times giving Sora hell with said attack.

On the otherhand, if it degenerates into lightsaber combat I would say Bulq would win. This is not because I agree that he is better, just that we have not seen enough of Atris to determine where she stands.

In general I'd give it to Atris. She would be able to keep him at a healthy range and fry/push him around. On the off chance that Sora manages close the distance, I'd give him the victory.

Black Dalek
Plo-Koon wins. However if he naps, Atris wins.

zephiel7
Originally posted by Black Dalek
Plo-Koon wins. However if he naps, Atris wins.

Bad theology, sorry Dalek. Plo Koon does not nap.

jollyjim311
I'm going with Sora.

Wasn't that fight staged or something, with Dooku?

Count Makashi
I say Sora Bulq, Atris is to much of unknown.

Riverollv
Then if it is too much of unknown, how can you know who wins? I say we dont know enough about her to debate about this.

zephiel7
Originally posted by jollyjim311
I'm going with Sora.

Wasn't that fight staged or something, with Dooku?

I think your talking about the time he was fighting Ventress. The battle against Dooku was not staged, IIRC.

allfg
I can't remember too well either, but I'm pretty sure it was staged.

kamikz
Sora being taken out by Dooku was staged, he tells Mace that in Jedi, Mace Windu.

Count Makashi
Originally posted by Riverollv
Then if it is too much of unknown, how can you know who wins? I say we dont know enough about her to debate about this.

i only said Sora Bulq, because i like him and he has a cool name, but you are right, Atris is to much an unknown.

zephiel7
Really?

I read Jedi Mace Windu, but I don't remember anything about the fight with Dooku and Bulq being staged. Only that Ventress staged her fight with Bulq to delude the Jedi into thinking Windu was in league with her.

That blask that knocked him unconscious seemed rather legitimate to me...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.