good news from people from So cal....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pirategirl85
Thanks to KTTC...For sharing this info...

GOOD NEWS FOR ANYONE IN SO CAL... CENTURY BELLA TERRA IN HUNTINGTON BEACH, CA WILL BE HOLDING A PRIVATE SCREENING THIS THURS AT 730 OF THE 3RD PIRATES MOVIE AT WORLDS END. ON SAT NIGHT WE WENT TO SEE THE SANDRA BULLOCK MOVIE PREOMONITION AND WE WERE ASKED IF WE WOULD BE INTERESTED IN JOINING A FOCUS GROUP TO SEE A ONE TIME ONLY EARLY SCREENING OF MOVIE SEQUEL DUE OUT ON MAY 25TH 07. THEY GAVE US A PINK SHEET OF PAPER WITH INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO SIGN UP AND TOLD US THEY COULDNT TELL US THE NAME OF THE MOVIE AS THEY SAID THEY WOULD GET IN TROUBLE IF THEY DID BUT IT WAS FROM DISNEY... WE KNEW INSTANTLY THAT IT COULD ONLY BE PIRATES... IF U WANNA GO HERES HOW TO DO IT...

GO TO WWW.MOVIE-VIEW.COM AND REGISTER... AS YOU ARE GOING THROUGH THE PROCESS ENTER THE FOLLOWING CODE FOR SCREENING US07030703 AND WHEN IT ASKS FOR THE PASS CODE ENTER 31. OR U CAN CALL 1877-862-3456 AND USE THE SAME INFORMATION TO RSVP FOR THE SCREENING!!

THIS WILL BE AWESOME AND WE WILL BE GETTING THERE WAY EARLY AS WE DO NOT WANT TO MISS OUT ONT HIS OPPORTUNITY!!

MAYBE WELL SEE U THERE!!

http://imdb.com/title/tt0449088/board/thre...646067#69646067

Anybody in California? And YES, apparently tonight.

I know I haven't been posting much - but I have been reading some good theories and anaylsis' coming forth!

a-k-a-amber
OH! i wish i could go....

I found out a lil while back that my cousin saw DMC like last May and didn't tell me she is one of the computer graphic peoples so she got to go check out Davy Jones

Pirategirl85
Originally posted by a-k-a-amber
OH! i wish i could go....

I found out a lil while back that my cousin saw DMC like last May and didn't tell me she is one of the computer graphic peoples so she got to go check out Davy Jones

Hopefully she can check out AWE and tell us about it... wink

a-k-a-amber
*gasp*

I NEVER EVEN THOUGHT OF THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i need to call her.......

OMG

PirateDiva
Noooooooooooooooooooo!!! I sooooooooo am in SO CAL....but I cant go!!! Why today!!!?? sad It's my sisters 21st Birthday!! Gah!! Im pissed now!!

savvysparrow
Is there anyone on the forum board who can go? I would go since Hunington is right around the corner, but I have a stupid midterm tonight. Of COURSE!

ivebeendepped43
i cant. my paretns would never take me

PirateDiva
im soooo crying right now!!! My sister is the sweetest she said that she knows how much i love Pirates and she would never want me to miss an oppourtunity like this and she told me to go!!!

But i made the biggest sacrifice ever....she is my sister and she has change my life so much!!! i owe her everything!! So i told her NO....May 25th is Pirates Day...Not 2day!! 2day is her DAY, Her 21st Birthday!!!!...it hurts...it really does...but Family is Family...and I Love her!! OMG im sooo crying right now!!!! sad

savvysparrow
I tried registering for it online and I think the spots are all filled anyway. Oh well, hopefully someone at KTTC will spill the beans and put us all out of our misery.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.