What event is coming to D.C

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Big Sexy
This week at the comic shop I bought a few books like, the new 52, TT, and the Brave and the Bold. I noticed that in each theirs a pic of Darkseid, stating "A disaster is coming to the DCU". Does this have to do with the possessor of the ALE

"V"
It's either:

World War 3 or Countdown.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by "V"
It's either:

World War 3 or Countdown. Its gotta be Countdown because WW3 has to do with BA

Superguy
What issue is 52 at? I last picked up #42 and I've got pretty behind... and I believe that Darkseid image is indeed a Countdown teaser. wink

Deathstroke
52 is on #46 i believe.

Morridini
Originally posted by Deathstroke
52 is on #46 i believe.

Of 52 right?

Deathstroke
Originally posted by Morridini
Of 52 right?

thumb up

Morridini
Originally posted by Deathstroke
thumb up

Ok so six more weeks until it's finished and I'll download it, erm buy it I mean.... yes, I will buy it....

LORDSIDIOUS01
I think its called Countdown. It sounds fascinating.

Validus
Countdown of course but I think its obvious Countdown will lead to the next big event.

Donkey Punch
Originally posted by Validus
Countdown of course but I think its obvious Countdown will lead to the next big event.

Dan dido has stated to Newsrama that the next big event will coincide with the end of countdown. Rumours suggest that it is some how linked to the multi-verse and the two separate sets of New Gods, that have appeared since seven soldiers. i think myxx mentioned it to Darksied at the end of Joseph Loebs Batman/Superman run. smile

Validus
Definitely the Multiverse is involved with The Bleed appearing in Ion. I've heard rumors that the red skies in Infinite Crisis was actually the Bleed. I think DC and Wildstorm are going to get a little closer after this all over.

Donkey Punch
Definitely the Multiverse is involved with The Bleed appearing in Ion. I've heard rumors that the red skies in Infinite Crisis was actually the Bleed. I think DC and Wildstorm are going to get a little closer after this all over.

The prospect of Elijah Snow teaming up with Batman makes my pants go all funny. smile

Morridini
When is this new event supposed to come?
I'm still waiting for 52 to finish before I even think of starting on the One Year After (or was it Later?) comics, and now it's already talk about a new event.

Donkey Punch
Originally posted by Morridini
When is this new event supposed to come?
I'm still waiting for 52 to finish before I even think of starting on the One Year After (or was it Later?) comics, and now it's already talk about a new event.

A year after 52 finishes and the end of countdown. smile

Evil_Ash
Does anyone have a picture of the Countdown teaser poster?

WrathfulDwarf
I got one with Darkseid on the cover.

http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/695/countdownteaser2800x600pn9.jpg

jasonk3
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Does anyone have a picture of the Countdown teaser poster?

is this it?

WrathfulDwarf
I got one for WW3..here.

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/8945/00avatar5dv0.jpg

Devil Lance

The last issue of Ion was sad sad

Juntai
Definitely the Multiverse is involved with The Bleed appearing in Ion. I've heard rumors that the red skies in Infinite Crisis was actually the Bleed. I think DC and Wildstorm are going to get a little closer after this all over. And Black Rock is apperently the shadow demons from Crisis, or tied to it somehow.

Donkey Punch
Originally posted by Juntai
And Black Rock is apperently the shadow demons from Crisis, or tied to it somehow.

Shadow Demons ? smile

Juntai
Originally posted by Donkey Punch
Shadow Demons ? smile Never read the Crisis on Infinite Earths?

Juntai
Definitely the Multiverse is involved with The Bleed appearing in Ion. I've heard rumors that the red skies in Infinite Crisis was actually the Bleed. I think DC and Wildstorm are going to get a little closer after this all over. I'm not so sure the Crisis is actually over.

Donkey Punch
Originally posted by Juntai
Never read the Crisis on Infinite Earths?

I have, are they Antimonitors avatar things ?

Is Black heart the stone thing that used to fight Superman ? smile

Juntai
Originally posted by Donkey Punch
I have, are they Antimonitors avatar things ?

Is Black heart the stone thing that used to fight Superman ? smile I dunno, maybe I'm confusing stories I read recently, but I know I had a reference somewhere, and I think it was the superman Batman and throught of the blackrock but I know I had a shadow demon reference in one of my recent books from the past couple weeks. Let me investigate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.