Luke Cage vs. Ryoga Hibiki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TricksterPriest
The battle of the meat tanks. cool

Luke is at his current levels. Ryoga is at his power levels from the end of the manga. No Shi shi Hokodan.

1st Round: Furinkan streets.
2nd Round: Harlem streets.

Wasawa
Ryoga owns Luke anyway with or without shi shi hokodan

Soljer
Wrong forum.

Comic characters only. I didn't say anything in the first one, but I'd hate to see this become a trend.

Accel
One or two every now and then wouldn't be harmful. It's not like we get any other amazing comic related battles going on currently, or even recently.

To the fight at hand, I don't see Ryoga winning. That rock-shattering he has doesn't work on people and he's no where near as durable or as strong as Luke, even if he is much more skilled and faster.

TricksterPriest
Good point. Plus, I just read something on wiki that gave me pause. Ryoga is possibly a class 100......... messed

Edit: He appears to be physically stronger than, or at the very least as strong as Ranma. They've never outright competed in this area, but during the skating competition Ryoga moved and then hurled two enormous blocks of ice (with an estimated total weight of a few hundred metric tons) around 10-20 metres.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Cage gets punk'd

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Cage gets punk'd

I agree. Luke goes down

King Kandy
No ShiShi Hokodan, eh?

Well then he just uses That confidence-powered varient.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.