A question about Smith...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vader11
Did Smith copy Merovingian and his men(include trainman)?

vader11
anyone knows??

Röland
Smith copied all the programs in the Matrix, that's why Deus Ex Machina plugged Neo in, so he could stop Smith.

vader11
But the movie didn't show that...(I really want to see how Smith copy them)

Röland
Originally posted by vader11
But the movie didn't show that...(I really want to see how Smith copy them)

Just like how he copied the Oracle and how he copied Neo at the end.....

Strangelove

vader11
Originally posted by Strangelove
Case in point, really. If he could copy the Oracle, how could the Merovingian stop Smith? But it would be interesting and exciting to see the conflicts between them. (They would definitely fight for a short time)

Lana
Yeah, however, there's only time for so much stuff in the movie and Smith vs. Merv would have been unnecessary - if it even happened.

But as Smith took over all the coppertops, and also took over Sati, Seraph, and the Oracle, it's not too much of a stretch to assume that he also took over Merv and his men.

Röland
But it would be interesting and exciting to see the conflicts between them. (They would definitely fight for a short time)

I don't think there would have been a fight at all. When I picture it, I just picture a vast number of Smiths overwhelming the Merovingian and his men.

vader11
Then the trainman may have been copied too...but what if he was inside the train station?(he's a god there)

Röland
Smith was more powerful than any other program in the Matrix during the time Revolutions took place. So I don't think the Train Man would have given him much of a problem.

vader11
But inside the train station, the trainman is supposed to be even stronger than Neo...

Lana
And your point?

vader11
Originally posted by Lana
And your point? Can Smith beat trainman inside the station?

Lana
Can Smith beat trainman inside the station?

Smith took over the entire Matrix. I think that sort of answers that question.

terd40
lana i dont think i can agree with you. in the train station the train man would know the answers to all the equations running in station. if you know an equation then you master how to use it and change it. machines have a limit as to how fast they can run and if smith can over run that limit then yes he would have been faster than the trainman and beat him but neo wasnt able to solve the equation of the station when he was there so he couldnt have even known how to fight the train man. which is where smith would have had the problem that neo would as it stands in all things with computers, if the computer knows the equation and you dont then it wins, if you know the writing then you win. did anyone but neo know how to get in? merv did. so did the architect. and the trainman. so would smith know how to get in without assimilating anyone who would have had that knowledge? i dont think so. so im sure merv set up a bunch of stations to protect the programs he liked against the smith take over. the fight never took place

vader11
So you mean Smith never take over Merovingian?
But Smith did take over the entire Matrix.

Galan007
If Smith copied Merv, then can we assume he copied the Architect as well?

vader11
If Smith did take over the entire Matrix, which means everyone has been copied by Smtih...

Alfheim
Im quite sure Smith took over the entire Matrix. They just didnt show him copy certain people.

vader11
I hope they can show that, but they didn't...><

In Fate's Hands
Originally posted by Lana
Smith took over the entire Matrix. I think that sort of answers that question.

So what if he took over the entire matrix. The trainstation is a gap between the real world and the matrix.

charlemagne9746
Just because the Trainman cheap shotted Neo does not mean that the Train Man could've beaten Neo in an extended fight. Neo very well could've beaten him if the fight was extended.

ADarksideJedi
I think he was copyed first then the other man were afterwards.jm

super pr*xy
the train man would need to be in the matrix to be taken over by smith. the train station is between the real world and the matrix. seeing as how the train man is the only program who can go in and out of the train station via the train, i don't see how smith can manage to go into the station without the aid of the train man, meaning the train man bargained for his existence or smith just copied over him and used his knowledge of the train and the train station... unless smith has a wi-fi connection like neo...

i just gave myself a headache...

vader11
I think Smith has taken over the trainman.

quanchi112
we really dont know if he took over the train man. or merovingian, for some reason i think he copied merovingian but he could have hid in the train station.
either way smith ruled the matrix world and if he couldnt do a thing in the train station it doesnt matter. in time he would have. eventually he would have overriden everything. it was a matter of time.

vader11
I agree that Smith can take over or may even have taken over the trainman already.

KMC_Drifter
Speaking of copies...how would Smith copy the Albino Twins? They could phase out if Smith tried to copy them.

Astner
Like the defected program (virus) Smith became, he was meant to spread throughout all the system.
The only reason Smith looked human was because that how the Matrix was designed, or at least that's how the team plugged into the matrix interpreted the information.

Astner
Originally posted by Southern_Rebel
Speaking of copies...how would Smith copy the Albino Twins? They could phase out if Smith tried to copy them.
The twins got their ass whopped by Morphius.

Seriously, Merv's girlfriend stated that the vampires were hard to eliminated, and that's why Merv keeped them.
The Twins weren't immortal, simply more 'durable' than the most programs in the system.

As we could see in the first movie Neo jumped into Smith and altered his information, causing him to die.

Even if the twins can turn on phase mode, they wouldn't be external to information altering. Since they're even information when in the mode.

carnage52
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Im quite sure Smith took over the entire Matrix. They just didnt show him copy certain people. exactly that would cost an incrediable amount of money and waste film time.

carnage52
Originally posted by super pr*xy
the train man would need to be in the matrix to be taken over by smith. the train station is between the real world and the matrix. seeing as how the train man is the only program who can go in and out of the train station via the train, i don't see how smith can manage to go into the station without the aid of the train man, meaning the train man bargained for his existence or smith just copied over him and used his knowledge of the train and the train station... unless smith has a wi-fi connection like neo...

i just gave myself a headache...
smith use wi-fi copies train man.

Tattoos N Scars
Thinkin' about it...I'm not sure if Smith copied Merovingian and his rogues...or even the Architect himself.

When Smith copied the Oracle, he was granted her powers of precognition...and he became as powerful as Neo. If Smith copied Merv, Architect, etc.....I don't see how Neo could've even put up a fight during the last battle.

Bob Senior
I don't think Smith did copy everyone in the entire Matrix, I mean we're talking about the entire planet, that's over 6 billion people to copy in the short amount of time that was meant to have passed during the 2 movies, Matrix Reloaded/Revolutions, I'd estimate he converted everyone in the city, also I don't think he did convert the Merovingian or his men, it would have been awesome to see Smith trying to fight his way to the Merovingian, however the Merovingian could have either used a back-door and kept running, or gone and hidden in the Train Station under the protection of the Train Man along with his goons. Also just to clarify, the Train Station isn't a part of the Matrix, it's a link between the 2 worlds. Also the Architect's office isn't a part of the Matrix either, it's like a control center that watches over the Matrix, without that key and the building security down, it's impossible to reach, so no I don't think Smith converted the Architect either.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.