Superman Prime vs Silver Surfer, GL Hal, Photon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Priest
Can 3 Herald level characters take on DC ultimate hero?
The team gets 1 minute of prep.
Who wins

Galan007
Superman Prime >/= God.

How the hell can he lose?

shifty

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Galan007
Superman Prime >/= God.

shifty

No way you can argue with that.

masterbruce
You must either:

A) know nothing about Superman Prime

or

B) really, really, really hate Silver Surfer, GL Hal, Photon

or

C) both A and B

to answer your OP, Superman Prime massacres the team so badly that even their worst enemies will feel pity.

Priest
Superman Prime >/= God.

shifty
i know sly

masterbruce
Originally posted by Priest
i know sly

so then why'd you create this spite thread? sad confused

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by masterbruce

He's done very little. Nobody knowns much about him at all.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
He's done very little. Nobody knowns much about him at all.

we know enough to gauge his power to a large degree. it's true we don't know the limits, if any exist, of his power though.

Priest
You must either:
Ur rite, i dont know much about him considering that he has wat 4 or so pannel showings roll eyes (sarcastic)

I love them, me and SS, Hal, Photon are best budds cool

to answer your OP, Superman Prime massacres the team so badly that even their worst enemies will feel pity.
so how is prime gonna win again?

Symmetric Chaos
we know enough to gauge his power to a large degree. it's true we don't know the limits, if any exist, of his power though.

As people have pointed out we don't know if AuntMay has any limitations either.

That logic is extremely tenuous erm

masterbruce

so how is prime gonna win again?

sorry, I don't have the time to list all the ways. besides this is a spite thread.

masterbruce
As people have pointed out we don't know if AuntMay has any limitations either.

That logic is extremely tenuous erm

that analogy is faulty:

Superman Prime has impressive high feats: (ie, crushing the greatest threat of his generation in one panel)

Aunt May does not.

Symmetric Chaos
that analogy is faulty:

Superman Prime has impressive high feats: (ie, crushing the greatest threat of his generation in one panel)

Aunt May does not.

You're analysis says that he can't lose because he has never shown any limitations. The same logic applys to any character with very few showings.

masterbruce
You're analysis says that he can't lose because he has never shown any limitations. The same logic applys to any character with very few showings.

yeah but they need high showings as well.

I can't say Aunt May can beat Galactus just because she doesn't have low showings since she has never given any indications of power.

Superman Prime, on the other hand, has shown to crush Galactus level beings with ease.

Show me another character who has very impressive high level showing (on par with Prime) who does not have low showings.

Symmetric Chaos
yeah but they need high showings as well.

I can't say Aunt May can beat Galactus just because she doesn't have low showings since she has never given any indications of power.

Superman Prime, on the other hand, has shown to crush Galactus level beings with ease.

Show me another character who has very impressive high level showing (on par with Prime) who does not have low showings.

In all seriousness YukiNagato has no low showings and her high showing go all the way up to defeating the equivalent of MergedEternityInfinity and her only apparent limitation is a restriction on time travel.

Would I put her above something like TOAA? No because doesn't have showings that put her near that power level.

Soljer
Galactus level? Maybe haven't-eaten-in-a-millenia-knocked-around-by-ben-grimm Galactus level....

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soljer
Galactus level? Maybe haven't-eaten-in-a-millenia-knocked-around-by-ben-grimm Galactus level....

Ben has heart. There's no shame in losing to him.

Galan007
Superman Prime, on the other hand, has shown to crush Galactus level beings with ease. You do know that when Prime crushed Solaris, it was extremely weakened from what S1M was doing to it.

Don't you?

Solaris at the height of it's power = average Galactus (possibly)

A weakened Solaris, (like the one SMP crushed) < Galactus.

masterbruce
You do know that when Prime crushed Solaris, it was extremely weakened from what S1M was doing to it.

Don't you?

A weakened Solaris, (like the one SMP crushed) < Galactus.

Galan007, I implore you to end your campaign to humiliate and embarrass Superman Prime.

Solaris was not weakened, contrary to your belief. If he was, then there would've been no need for Superman Prime, a God, to step in and intervene. The comic book writers intended to have Prime kill the greatest threat of the universe as a demonstration of a small fraction of the power he wields. It was no accident Prime was the one to kill Solaris.

Symmetric Chaos
The comic book writers intended to have Prime kill the greatest threat of the universe as a demonstration of a small fraction of the power he wields.

In all fairness wasn't he wielding that power with the aid of a GL ring?

masterbruce

ya gotta be joking, I'm not sure I can take you seriously anymore.

The JLA 1 Million would curbstomp an average Galactus, even a wellfed one.

Solaris was AT LEAST a wellfed Galactus.

masterbruce
In all fairness wasn't he wielding that power with the aid of a GL ring?

oh god...that point again! you guys always bring that up to discredit Prime somehow.

Prime literally had a second to learn how to use the GL Ring. So he was using the ring at less than 1/100th of its potential to crush Solaris.

So the ring made it more convenient, but was wholly unnecessary.

Symmetric Chaos
oh god...that point again! you guys always bring that up to discredit Prime somehow.

Prime literally had a second to learn how to use the GL Ring. So he was using the ring at less than 1/100th of its potential to crush Solaris.

So the ring made it more convenient, but was wholly unnecessary.

no expression The GL ring would allow him to do anything he could imagine. He probably used himself as a massive power source.

Beating Solaris is a feat for the GL's not SMP shifty

Galan007
Galan007, I implore you to end your campaign to humiliate and embarrass Superman Prime.

Solaris was not weakened, contrary to your belief. If he was, then there would've been no need for Superman Prime, a God, to step in and intervene. The comic book writers intended to have Prime kill the greatest threat of the universe as a demonstration of a small fraction of the power he wields. It was no accident Prime was the one to kill Solaris. Dude.

The ONLY thing that stopped S1M from beating Solaris by himself was he thought that a K-nite rocket was going into the Sun, and that it was going to kill Prime..... So he stopped.

Don't you see?

Solaris was VERY weak when it was crushed, because S1M had just nearly killed it...

So I regret to inform you that since Solaris was not at full power when Prime killed it...... It also was not at Galactus level. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
In all fairness, IF Superman prime powers the Entire Superman dynesty, if you add up all those powers, he would just be insane. But he needs some feats. He would be Uber uber, with so many Superman beings thru out those centuries being powered by him. Right now, SMP goes in my Sentry/Full powered Galactus box. Bunch of hype. Right along with IoN and upgraded Surfer and full potential MJJ. bunch of talk and nothing to show for it.

masterbruce
no expression The GL ring would allow him to do anything he could imagine. He probably used himself as a massive power source.

Beating Solaris is a feat for the GL's not SMP shifty

believe what you want, you damn heathen!

Galan007
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
In all fairness, IF Superman prime powers the Entire Superman dynesty, if you add up all those powers, he would just be insane. But he needs some feats. He would be Uber uber, with so many Superman beings thru out those centuries being powered by him. the SD get their powers from the 5D Imps as well, so we can't give credit to SMP for ALL of their abilities.

Symmetric Chaos
believe what you want, you damn heathen!

Reported for bashing stick out tongue

masterbruce
Reported for bashing stick out tongue

how did I bash you? confused

Nikkolas
Superman Prime sucks. Pure and simple.

nvrbeenwthagirl
the SD get their powers from the 5D Imps as well, so we can't give credit to SMP for ALL of their abilities.
I think they got all thier exotic powers from the Imps. but prime is stated to be the power source.

Symmetric Chaos
how did I bash you? confused

Did you miss the " stick out tongue "?

And calling me "damn heathen" would be bashing.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Superman Prime sucks. Pure and simple.

Please leave this thread and any thread where rational people are debating. You are stinking up the forum.

masterbruce
Did you miss the " stick out tongue "?

And calling me "damn heathen" would be bashing.

oh, yeah I was confused by the smiley, wasnt sure if you were serious or not.

heathen: a person who does not acknowledge your god

Symmetric Chaos
oh, yeah I was confused by the smiley, wasnt sure if you were serious or not.

heathen: a person who does not acknowledge your god

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-USembarrasmentfficial&hs=zYB&defl=en&q=define:heathen&sa=X&oi=glossary_definition&ct=title

I know what a heathen is.

Nikkolas
This is like the absolutely 3rd-degree burnt pot calling the kettle black.

Superman Prime has no feats except he needed a GL Ring to beat Solaris...so...putting him in a fight = retarded.

And this forum already has a stench from you thinking Darkseid is on Odin's level....

Magee
No mr nikkolas you just have a real hate for DC, it's not healthy, I suggest you try and get out more.

Why does a character need feats to show how powerful he is? He defeated Solaris with ease which is something none of the heroes of that time could do. With a GL ring yes but that just adds to his power which is why I love when people try to use it to down play his power. Solaris may have been weakened but what ever. He powers the Superman dynasty, im not sure how many Supermen that is but It must be quite a lot. SM 1million was insanely powerful and I think its fair to assume prime would be more powerful maybe with out the added 5d powers but maybe other ones, who knows.

Imo Prime would take this fight as he was portrayed on a different level to the other heroes of dc 1million. I think he must be at least skyfather level which should be enough to take out this team.

Nikkolas
That's funny...

'cause I remember supporting SBP in a few threads and posting in the 52 Discussion topic.

So...nope, don't hate DC. I hate people overrating DC, sure.

Because that's what we debate on.

Completely helpless against Solaris without the GL Ring.

Yep. He pretty much sucks because he could do nothing without it, unless you cna prove otherwise with some feats.

Galan007
I think they got all thier exotic powers from the Imps. but prime is stated to be the power source. Right.

That's why I said we can't give all the credit to SMP. stick out tongue

Galan007
This is like the absolutely 3rd-degree burnt pot calling the kettle black.

Superman Prime has no feats except he needed a GL Ring to beat Solaris...so...putting him in a fight = retarded.

And this forum already has a stench from you thinking Darkseid is on Odin's level.... I know you like Marvel more then DC, but this little rant was a wee-bit uncalled for.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I know you like Marvel more then DC, but this little rant was a wee-bit uncalled for.
Especially since many on the forum think DS is at least Odin lvl or higher.

Batman-Prime
In all seriousness YukiNagato has no low showings and her high showing go all the way up to defeating the equivalent of MergedEternityInfinity and her only apparent limitation is a restriction on time travel.

Would I put her above something like TOAA? No because doesn't have showings that put her near that power level.

I saw Yuki, being impaled, bleeding, and passing out, almost, can you show me some vids where her powers are more awesome? I'm just curious, no offense my friend, but what I saw of her wasn't very impressive wink. Show me some good feats please. smile

Anyway, to the thread. Spite, nothing more nothing less. SMP has no low feats whatsoever, if we take into considerations that he gleaned powers from the source, that he crushed solaris, that he could save an universe, that he powered an entire dynasty of Superman, that he sundipped for 15k years, all his feats before he became SMP, all his feats from his normal SM time, (I'm generous and won't use the "hyperbole", even if it may be the truth if you look at the awesome powers of SM 1M, and I don't think all those sentient and nonsentien, million of suns awed, is hyperbole btw, as he is truths greatest champion stick out tongue), you can't really say, that a lack of another high feats justifies all that spite. BTW, I heard he saved the DC Ominiverse during his normal Superman times shifty .

As for the GL Ring, well, the heroes fought Solaris, weakened or not, Kyle or any other GL couldn't have bring up enough willpower to crush an Galactuslevel being with such an ease. Why did he used it? Why not? He has it, it's a nice weapon, sure I could break someones neck, I could throw an A-Bomb on his house, but hell, if it is enough to shoot him with an small calibre gun, why not? Why bother?

So, it's better to stop SMP vs threads till we know more, till then, an good one wink.

Galan007
Especially since many on the forum think DS is at least Odin lvl or higher. That's because he is.

big grin

Soljer
Not to mention the fact that Prime's ONLY feat (stopping Solaris) was quite nearly accomplished by S1M and a Green Lantern. erm.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Not to mention the fact that Prime's ONLY feat (stopping Solaris) was quite nearly accomplished by S1M and a Green Lantern. erm.

I thought prime had other feats from other books. Am I missing something?

Soljer
That's because he is.

big grin

Current-can't-even-kill-Thanos-Odin Level. Sure.

Multiverse shaking, equal to galactus Odin of yester-year? I can't agree.

Soljer
I thought prime had other feats from other books. Am I missing something?

Well, that and needing help to ressurect Lois.

Besides that...uhh....

nvrbeenwthagirl
Current-can't-even-kill-Thanos-Odin Level. Sure.

Multiverse shaking, equal to galactus Odin of yester-year? I can't agree.

You dont' have to. But DS has creations More powerful than ODin. And I dont' really remeber the scans so much saying that he was shaking the multiverse so much as fighting thru them.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
I saw Yuki, being impaled, bleeding, and passing out, almost, can you show me some vids where her powers are more awesome? I'm just curious, no offense my friend, but what I saw of her wasn't very impressive wink. Show me some good feats please. smile

A) she was severly depowered during that fight
B) she was fighing another interface
C) her opponent was in control of reality during the entire fight
D) afterward she was tottaly unharmed.

Besides the show isn't actually canon only the books are (although the show does follow them closely). In the books she defeated God without much trouble.

I'm not going to post all of Melacnholy here but if you watch the show on YouTube (The Melancholoy of Haruhi Suzumiya) you'll not that she has:

PreCog
Dimensional Traveling
Reality warping healing factor (demonstrated in the fight I showed before)
Superhuman speed and reflexes
Genius level intelligence (without using the IDE)
Reality warping that can be mistaken for magic

Nikkolas
I was merely responding to what was said to me first...so yeah.

Galan007
I thought prime had other feats from other books. Am I missing something? The ONLY feats Prime had were in the JLA 1M series.

He has appeared a few more times in different comics, but has had no other feats.

Nikkolas
Seriously, Nyr...Slayne is stronger than Odin?

You're a laugh riot.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The ONLY feats Prime had were in the JLA 1M series.

He has appeared a few more times in different comics, but has had no other feats.

Well when did he save the universe and all other jazz i'm seeing people talk about?

Batman-Prime
A) she was severly depowered during that fight
B) she was fighing another interface
C) her opponent was in control of reality during the entire fight
D) afterward she was tottaly unharmed.

Besides the show isn't actually canon only the books are (although the show does follow them closely). In the books she defeated God without much trouble.

I'm not going to post all of Melacnholy here but if you watch the show on YouTube (The Melancholoy of Haruhi Suzumiya) you'll not that she has:

PreCog
Dimensional Traveling
Reality warping healing factor (demonstrated in the fight I showed before)
Superhuman speed and reflexes
Genius level intelligence (without using the IDE)
Reality warping that can be mistaken for magic

So, she fought another interface ^^. A few question my friend, if you don't mind, did she ever used her reality warping powers on an human? I mean to transform, or destroy him, a true human, not another interface?

What was the name of that God? Thor? just kidding. Is it an single sphere Universe? Or was it shown to be an Multiverse?

Anyway, sounds like an interesting Story, since I'm almost through my current one, would you recommend it?

Edit: I would need the ISBN number.

Batman-Prime
Well when did he save the universe and all other jazz i'm seeing people talk about?

He didn't, because he had no chance, it happened to fast but he said that even HE couldn't save it because it happened so fast, implying that he could have saved the Universe if it would have happened a bit slower. Anyway, Superman, the normal one Saved the Omniverse big grin.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Seriously, Nyr...Slayne is stronger than Odin?

You're a laugh riot.

Let me explain it to you one more time. Take notes this time.

Staybe is an abstract. She is the avatar of the darkside of the source. Staybe is equal to and opposite of takion.

Takion is the only being in the universe (besides DS) who was able to slow the hault of the Godwave using ares. Ares on his own is a top skyfather. The Full Godwave was used to conquor heaven. Ares was using it to remake the universe in his image.

Odin, would be steam rolled by Ares with the Godwave. Takion was able to slow Ares down.

Takion=Stayne>>Odin

Symmetric Chaos
So, she fought another interface ^^. A few question my friend, if you don't mind, did she ever used her reality warping powers on an human? I mean to transform, or destroy him, a true human, not another interface?

She's never destroyed a human with her powers. Deleting Asakura happened because she can access Asakura's files in the IDE.

The conversation about it in the book is: (Nagato speaks first)

"Then I will disconnect your data interface."

"Would you like to try? I have the advantage here, since this classroom belongs to the scope of my data control."

"Processing application for data interface disconnection."

In the book she depowered a human with ESP saying:

"I analyzed the powers that he possesses, and then had them deleted."

What was the name of that God? Thor? just kidding. Is it an single sphere Universe? Or was it shown to be an Multiverse?

Anyway, sounds like an interesting Story, since I'm almost through my current one, would you recommend it?

Edit: I would need the ISBN number.

The god's name is HaruhiSuzumyia. She is roughly universe level.

ISBN won't help you unless you read Japanese but I use this translation http://www.baka-tsuki.net/project/index.php?title=Suzumiya_Haruhi

Even translated it's quite well written.

Nikkolas
No galaxies destroyed, no multiverse-shaking fights....so, nope, not on his level.

Your conjecture means nothing to me.

Batman-Prime
She's never destroyed a human with her powers. Deleting Asakura happened because she can access Asakura's files in the IDE.

The conversation about it in the book is: (Nagato speaks first)

"Then I will disconnect your data interface."

"Would you like to try? I have the advantage here, since this classroom belongs to the scope of my data control."

"Processing application for data interface disconnection."

In the book she depowered a human with ESP saying:

"I analyzed the powers that he possesses, and then had them deleted."

So she had no other feats against sentient, living beings? Just this one? Are her reality warping powers limited to AIs? Did she ever faced Metahumans, or Mutants? Or are nomal humans and AIs or Interfaces the only beings in this Universe? Is the God of this Universe an Interface too, or an living being, like the humans?

Batman-Prime
The god's name is HaruhiSuzumyia. She is roughly universe level.

ISBN won't help you unless you read Japanese but I use this translation http://www.baka-tsuki.net/project/index.php?title=Suzumiya_Haruhi

Even translated it's quite well written.

Thank you very much smile, I had some problems finding this book on Amazon wink.

Anyway thanks smile.

nvrbeenwthagirl
No galaxies destroyed, no multiverse-shaking fights....so, nope, not on his level.

Your conjecture means nothing to me.

Let me see. DS made the Spectre Scream. Spectre at full power. DS put the beat down on the anti monitor. DS also put the screws to imperiex. DS was able to shield the fourth world from the multiversal destruction of infinite crisis. So you tell me. What really does Odin have on DS? Not a damned thing. Odin hasn't even hurt a Universal lvl being like Eternity. Let alone The LT. The Godwave conquored heaven and was a threat to the presence. This very same power, Takion was able to slow. Talk about omniversal power. ANd your saying Stayne, the equal of takion is not above Odin? BAH. DS is above takion and stayne and he has better feats than Odin as well. 3 billion daxamites would beat the shit out of Odin and turn asgard into a pile of ash.

Symmetric Chaos
So she had no other feats against sentient, living beings? Just this one? Are her reality warping powers limited to AIs?

I don't recall her manipulating other sentient creatures. Her reality warping is sufficient to make a bat that never misses, create energy barriers, grant herself any sort of knowledge that she desires, jump though dimensions etc etc

Did she ever faced Metahumans, or Mutants? Or are nomal humans and AIs or Interfaces the only beings in this Universe?

Technically the ESPer was a mutant. There are humans, a god of some manner, various ESPers with very specific powers, the IDE and its Interfaces, a civilization capable of time travel and the narrator who doesn't quite fall into any of the other categories (although he claims to be human)

Is the God of this Universe an Interface too, or an living being, like the humans?

Haruhi is either god or a normal human with unlimited access to God's power. She is capable of creating information from nothing (a power that no one else in the series possesses). Yuki managed to steal that power on one ocassion and rewrite the universe.

Nikkolas
Spectre melted him to slag.

So Spectre was merged with the Source?

DS was a minor part of a larger operation to defeat A-M, using tech to blast A-M into a sun if I remember...the sun did the work.

Superman beat Imperiex.

Destroying galaxies and shaking the multiverse.

More like everything and anything.

Neither has DS. With tech, he managed to push the A-M into a sun...and the A-M, even at the height of his power, wasn't even universal.

If Tribunal farted, DS would die.

When Cronos used it, it reached Presence and then just stopped.

So...how was it a threat?

Yes...because Cronos, Ares and WONDER WOMAN all wield the Godwave witht eh same level of power...............................

Till she does something on par with shaking the multiverse, no, not really.

Not even close.

One galaxy-destroying blast later and bye bye 3 billion draximites.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Spectre melted him to slag.

So Spectre was merged with the Source?

DS was a minor part of a larger operation to defeat A-M, using tech to blast A-M into a sun if I remember...the sun did the work.

Superman beat Imperiex.

Destroying galaxies and shaking the multiverse.

More like everything and anything.

Neither has DS. With tech, he managed to push the A-M into a sun...and the A-M, even at the height of his power, wasn't even universal.

If Tribunal farted, DS would die.

When Cronos used it, it reached Presence and then just stopped.

So...how was it a threat?

Yes...because Cronos, Ares and WONDER WOMAN all wield the Godwave witht eh same level of power...............................

Till she does something on par with shaking the multiverse, no, not really.

Not even close.

One galaxy-destroying blast later and bye bye 3 billion draximites.

I'm done with you. everyone can see that you know nothing. Spectre doesn't have to be merged with the source to be at full power you retarded bag of goat bowel. The Antimoniter was absorbing the power of every universe he destroyed. WHen he repowered, he used the power of one universe. DS only used tech to channel his power. I have had enough of you and your retarded arguing. Go read some comics.

Symmetric Chaos
Spectre doesn't have to be merged with the source to be at full power you retarded bag of goat bowel.

Greatest. Insult. Ever.

What is Spectre's full power without merging with the Source?

Nikkolas
Funnily enough, I got everything I know about Darkseid vs. A-M and Darkseid vs. Ares from ACTUAL SCANS.

So...I kinda do know what I'm talking about. And scans > your horrible, horrible misrepresentations.

According to everyone, yes, he does.

As clearly stated on Crisis on Infinite Earth by the Monitor, DC was just ONE universe that broke up into WEAKER mini-universes. Those mini-universes is what A-M absorbed.

Why don't you actually try READING the comic?

I suggest you do the same but with a new brain because your own has decayed from lack of use and the constant presence of bias.

King Kandy
Everyone tries to bring up DS blasting Anti-Monitor with tech as a feat...

That anti-Monitor had been beaten to the point of being a burning spirit form, when Darkseid blasted him.

Priest
IThe Antimoniter was absorbing the power of every universe he destroyed. WHen he repowered, he used the power of one universe. DS only used tech to channel his power. I have had enough of you and your retarded arguing. Go read some comics.
DS used his tech to shove the anitmonitor into a nearby star, the star did all the work, and nearly killed him.
The anitmonitor was so weak it couldn't even kill Superboy with a blast
http://img335.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fa8e2bd3jpgorig4wf.jpg

The anti-Monitor was so weak it was forced to absorb its own universe to beat superman
Darkseid intervenes, and used his Tech to blast the antimonitor into the sun. There is no indication that DS used his own power to defeat the AM. He simply pushed a button.
As u can see in the bottom left corner:
"Already weakened(AM) is swept off the planetoid and thrown into a still flaming star..." ."And he screams as his body drives deeper, ever deeper into the binary suns flaming core"
http://img335.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fa8e2bccjpgorig8te.jpg
So as u can see Darkseid didn't nearly killed the Anti Monitor, he used tech to throw the AM into a near by sun. The suns burning core nearly killed the AM nothing more.

Nikkolas
The voices of reason and sanity have arrived.

Priest
The voices of reason and sanity have arrived.
u throw up a scan and the fanboys keep quiet stick out tongue

lionking
surfer beats him by him self when he became uni-lord surfer

Rick/Genis
If superboy prime spent a million years in the sun he'd be able to beat superman prime big grin

Bentley
@ Nvr: Odin would certainly be able to kill 300 billion daxamites, and while I agree that DS and Odin are about tied in powerlevel I would prefer if you didn't argue this beautiful consensus by blalantly claiming Odin is inferior in other threads.

Juntai
Let me see. DS made the Spectre Scream. Spectre at full power. DS put the beat down on the anti monitor. DS also put the screws to imperiex. DS was able to shield the fourth world from the multiversal destruction of infinite crisis. So you tell me. What really does Odin have on DS? Not a damned thing. Odin hasn't even hurt a Universal lvl being like Eternity. Let alone The LT. The Godwave conquored heaven and was a threat to the presence. This very same power, Takion was able to slow. Talk about omniversal power. ANd your saying Stayne, the equal of takion is not above Odin? BAH. DS is above takion and stayne and he has better feats than Odin as well. 3 billion daxamites would beat the shit out of Odin and turn asgard into a pile of ash. He never made him scream, he said "Ungh" when a surprise attack hit him, lol. He then turned and looked directly into the Omega Beam while it was still focused on him and flashed Darkseid out of existance. lol.

Juntai
DS used his tech to shove the anitmonitor into a nearby star, the star did all the work, and nearly killed him.
The anitmonitor was so weak it couldn't even kill Superboy with a blast
http://img335.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fa8e2bd3jpgorig4wf.jpg

The anti-Monitor was so weak it was forced to absorb its own universe to beat superman
Darkseid intervenes, and used his Tech to blast the antimonitor into the sun. There is no indication that DS used his own power to defeat the AM. He simply pushed a button.
As u can see in the bottom left corner:
"Already weakened(AM) is swept off the planetoid and thrown into a still flaming star..." ."And he screams as his body drives deeper, ever deeper into the binary suns flaming core"
http://img335.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fa8e2bccjpgorig8te.jpg
So as u can see Darkseid didn't nearly killed the Anti Monitor, he used tech to throw the AM into a near by sun. The suns burning core nearly killed the AM nothing more. Your interpretation is off base. When the attack strikes the now powered up anti-monitor, who powered up with the strength of his entire univers.e.."The effect is COMPLETE DEVISTATION"
Then, it threw his THEN weakened form into a star and burried him deeper and deeper in it.

juggernaut66666
Superman Prime is the utter shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Am I right masterbruce?

miraclethree
You must either:

or

or

C) both A and B

which are sp's feats ? who did he beat ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.