Davy jones

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

captblack
hey on DMC tai dalma says davy jones cant step on land but once every ten years but on the AWE trailer it shows him on land??????unless AWE is at his ten year mark.

ivebeendepped43
interesting..

Gravitation
I think it's the 10 yr mark. Jack was captain of Pearl for 13 yrs. 10 yrs,Jack had been mutinied on the island..2 yr before as captain,and now it's the 13th yr...

PirateDiva
yes i brought up the question b4....but no one seems to know the answer!!! *shrugs* I guess i'll just have to wait and see!

ivebeendepped43
hhmm..thats reasonable. i would guess it's his 1o year mark

captblack
it could be because on DMC jones jokes about letting will got to shore the "next time they make port" then when they get to the island where the chest is he says "i cant step on land but once every ten years"

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Gravitation
I think it's the 10 yr mark. Jack was captain of Pearl for 13 yrs. 10 yrs,Jack had been mutinied on the island...

doubt it cause in DMC on Isla Cruces when Davy has discovered that they Jack and his crew are already there "He says they're here and i cant set foot on land for nearly another decade!" and AWE is suppose to take off from where DMC ended....doubt 9 years have passed!! smile

ivebeendepped43
i just watched tthr trailer again and i never saw Davy on land...

PirateDiva
it's when Beckett is speaking and Davy is standing behind him!! They are standing on land!

ivebeendepped43
ooo!

Gravitation
I never noticed! O.o

pirate179
this shall be interesting to find out how hes on land....

Sifzensinril
If only captain of FD can't step on land only once every ten years, he could make Will captain, and now he could stay on land.

Gravitation
By stabing the heart,you kill the captain. So,if Will stabs Jones' heart,Jones'll die. Die-die. 'Not wind up on the FD' die...

D_Shiznitdog
Do you guys think this is Davy Jones? I think it looks like Bill Nighy.

pirate179
maybe...i cant tell...

Chiki Mina
Maybe They were on a ship. I have no clue.

But wait. Davy at DMC he said " I can't step on land for another decade."

Meaning that he already stepped on land. So theres another 10 years that he has to wait.

aniron
thing is I am sure theres a point in DMC where davvy jones says he can't step on land for another few years?

aniron
LMAO sorry just read the post above, ignore me!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.