Favorite Billy Joel Song

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB -1138
What is your favorite Billy Joel song? Mine is either Piano Man or Only the Good Die Young. But please voice your favorite.

Nellinator
Piano Man by a long shot, its a masterpiece.

Only The Good Die Young is probably my third with the unlisted Leningrad as my second favourite.

ESB -1138
Ah yes Leningrad. He doesn't play that song much at his concerts. He has so many good songs it was hard just picking 9 (+1 for others) to put up there.

Kid Kurdy
I voted "We didn't start the fire". Killer lyrics.

BobbyD
Time to Remember is underrated. I think that's the title of the song?

Flame On!!
The "Downeaster" Alexa

also off Stormfront

-FO!!

ESB -1138
Originally posted by BobbyD
Time to Remember is underrated. I think that's the title of the song?

You mean

"This is the time to remember, cause it will not last forever. These are the days to hold on to, although we won't we'd want to."

That's This is the Time.

Has anyone heard his new song, All My Life? It's very good.

BobbyD
Originally posted by ESB -1138
You mean

"This is the time to remember, cause it will not last forever. These are the days to hold on to, although we won't we'd want to."

That's This is the Time.

Has anyone heard his new song, All My Life? It's very good.

Oh. Thanks. embarrasment

Whisper
The Downeaster Alexa. By a million miles. Purely for the line "Took on Diesel back in Mantauk yesterday". Failing that I'd go for "She's always a woman to me".

Morning_Glory
Only The Good Die Young

ESB -1138
Only the Good Die Young; that is one of the best Joel songs.

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
I voted "We didn't start the fire". Killer lyrics.

Same here.

ADarksideJedi
I have so many!I think my favorite is "The Piano Man" and "It is all about soul"Jm

ESB -1138
It's so hard to find his Turnstitles album. I've been looking for that everyone but all I can find is Greatest Hits vol. I and II, Live at 12 Gardens, 52nd Street, All My Life, and the Stranger.

ADarksideJedi
Look on Amazon.com they have alot of his cds.JM

office jesus
What? No love for "Goodnight Saigon" ? Sigh.

ESB -1138
Goodnight Saigon is an awesome song. I only had 10 choices for the poll and Joel has a LOT of great songs.

papabeard
Piano Man without a doubt.

Has anyone heard the spider man song set to the music of piano man, its rather funny. Sounds a bit like its ben folds.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.