Ultimate Thor vs Ultimate Hyperion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D-Block
Since it's about to go down in the comic who do you guys/gals think wins?

Ptr_Grifin
I'm gonna pull for Thor. I can't wait for the next one to come out.

D-Block
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
I'm gonna pull for Thor. I can't wait for the next one to come out.

Yeah, I hope they have a real fight not just a scuffle.

Validus
Hyperion should win with ease.

D-Block
Originally posted by Validus
Hyperion should win with ease.

I haven't really read alot of Ultimate Hyperion I just know his powers but why should he win with ease just asking?

Validus
Originally posted by D-Block
I haven't really read alot of Ultimate Hyperion I just know his powers but why should he win with ease just asking?
Nothing really special about it. He's just far more powerful. He beats Thor in just about every area you can think of (strength, speed, durability, etc). Only thing is he's kind of a crappy fighter but it shouldn't matter much here.

http://img89.imageshack.us/my.php?image=supremepower18p200ge.jpg
http://img233.imageshack.us/my.php?image=supremepower18p218pf.jpg

xmeat
thats 616 hyperion

Validus
Originally posted by xmeat
thats 616 hyperion
Shut up.

xmeat
Originally posted by Validus
Shut up. nah

ThePittman
I'm going for Hyperion, from what I've seen it should go to him but Thor has got the combat skills. Should be a good fight, I'm really liking this mini-series.

Fanboy
Originally posted by xmeat
thats 616 hyperion

No that is ultimate Hyperion or Supreme Power Hyperion http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperion_%28comics%29

There is a lot of Differences between the 2 but of course you wouldn't know.

xmeat
Originally posted by Fanboy
No that is ultimate Hyperion or Supreme Power Hyperion http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperion_%28comics%29

There is a lot of Differences between the 2 but of course you wouldn't know. i do and that wasn't ultimate hyperion.

Scoobless
That picture was Supreme Power Hyperion, the same Hyperion appearing in Ultimate Power.

And Thor will kick his ass.

Redatom65
Originally posted by ThePittman
I'm going for Hyperion, from what I've seen it should go to him but Thor has got the combat skills. Should be a good fight, I'm really liking this mini-series.

lol love your sig pittman. Never even knew there was an ultimate hyperion. SO I have no idea

roughrider
There is no Ultimate Hyperion of course; the one appearing in Supreme Power is from Earth-31916. Anyway, he has an overall edge in power and would win in the long run, unless Ultimate Thor pulls out power reserves he hasn't displayed yet.

ThePittman
Originally posted by roughrider
There is no Ultimate Hyperion of course; the one appearing in Supreme Power is from Earth-31916. Anyway, he has an overall edge in power and would win in the long run, unless Ultimate Thor pulls out power reserves he hasn't displayed yet. The only way that I can see Thor winning is pulling out some magic, in H2H Hyperion should clean his clock.Originally posted by Redatom65
lol love your sig pittman. Never even knew there was an ultimate hyperion. SO I have no idea Thanks

Scoobless
Hyperion has only fought against one opponent who could physically stand up to him (Redstone) and both of those fights featured Hyperion taking beatings.

If Ultimates V2 #13 ever comes out, we should get to see what Thor is actually capable of.

D-Block
Originally posted by roughrider
There is no Ultimate Hyperion of course; the one appearing in Supreme Power is from Earth-31916. Anyway, he has an overall edge in power and would win in the long run, unless Ultimate Thor pulls out power reserves he hasn't displayed yet.

Thanks for the info. because I didn't know it wasn't a Ultimate Hyperion I just assumed.

ThePittman
Well Hyperion just kicked the crap out of Thor, Human Torch and Invisible Woman smile

Big Sexy
Well Hyperion just kicked the crap out of Thor, Human Torch and Invisible Woman smile Yup and took a Supernova without a problem

His Airness
Hyperion wins easily.

Big Sexy
smile

grey fox
"Burn"

F*CKIN AWESOME !

King KAM
this isnt ultimate hyperion....its the normal one...

Trolt
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Yup and took a Supernova without a problem

sooner or later ultimate's gonna get a HUGE feat boost that means they're gonna have power upgrades to become more and more like 616. Not sure i like that.

ThePittman
Originally posted by King KAM
this isnt ultimate hyperion....its the normal one... There isn't an Ultimate Hyperion that I know of; this is the same one from Supreme Power. I knew that he should kick the crap out of Thor and was happy to see it but I'm sure they will have Thor come back and get in a few good licks.

Redatom65
Hyperion>Sentry shifty

D-Block
There isn't an Ultimate Hyperion that I know of; this is the same one from Supreme Power. I knew that he should kick the crap out of Thor and was happy to see it but I'm sure they will have Thor come back and get in a few good licks.

He owned Ultimate Thor badly. He might come back but when Hulk hit him with the hammer he was out for the rest of the fight.

Priest
Originally posted by Big Sexy
smile
Dont forget about this one before smile

ThePittman
Can you feel sorry for Thor, getting your butt kicked by a naked man embarrasment

D-Block
Can you feel sorry for Thor, getting your butt kicked by a naked man embarrasment

with his own hammer.

Priest
I guess Hyperion has a bigger "hammer" ermmha
But really, im not too surprised, Ultimate Thor is a pusssy compared to his 616 normal self. I really dont have love for Ulti Thorpfft

carver9
the thing about the scan that you showed me proved that hyperion is stronger than ultimate hulk. Ult hulk couldnt even bugde the hammer but hyperion is picking it up like he owns it. That hyperion hasnt displayed any kind of weakness and only felt pain once and asked for more. There aint to many heros that could beat him, without a plot device.

Priest
Meh, Hyperion hold the mijinor is stupid.

ThePittman
Originally posted by carver9
the thing about the scan that you showed me proved that hyperion is stronger than ultimate hulk. Ult hulk couldnt even bugde the hammer but hyperion is picking it up like he owns it. That hyperion hasnt displayed any kind of weakness and only felt pain once and asked for more. There aint to many heros that could beat him, without a plot device. Holding the hammer doesn't amount to strength but worthiness

King KAM
There isn't an Ultimate Hyperion that I know of; this is the same one from Supreme Power. I knew that he should kick the crap out of Thor and was happy to see it but I'm sure they will have Thor come back and get in a few good licks. exactly, it is the supreme power one, and thor shouldnt touch the man.... Hyperion is a monster...who takes it easy on people.Originally posted by Priest
Meh, Hyperion hold the mijinor is stupid. the mans strength can only be measures on the richtor scale...he lifts, what he wants.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.