O M F G

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thesithlord3
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=19506

AMAZING IM SPEECHLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

thesithlord3
http://www.themoviebox.net/movies/2007/STUVWXYZ/Spider-Man-3/trailer.php

Morridini
Fantastic, they finally released it in good quality. Thanks mate.

Anyone know of anywhere I can download it to my computer?

the_satan32
It was good but why don't we see anything from Gwen Stacy? In every trailer she's there for only a few seconds we've seen Venom more than that.

Arachnid1
That was completely amazing!

It actually showed the part where peter is looking around all scared and Venom grabs his head and pulls him up to! This actually had some good parts with venom in it!
Happy Dance

steverules
I like the bt where the symbiote retracts on eddie's head and he says hello to Pete, and yer the bit where Pete gets grabbed by hi head and pulled up is cool. I am so can't wait for this movie!

king leonidas
that was brilliant, this will be the best in the series. i will bet any money on it being the biggest film of 2007.

Kadesh
Hell yea, but i hope venom lives and not dies in this movie

the_satan32
Originally posted by Kadesh
Hell yea, but i hope venom lives and not dies in this movie

Why would you want that? Venom is a villain and villains should die. I don't want any Venom spin-offs. Why?

1) Spin-offs usually suck (just look at Elektra).

2) I hate Eddie Brock I only like Venom (mainly because of his powers and looks). In the begging Venom was cool but later Marvel started overusing him and attempted to make him a anti-hero.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by king leonidas
that was brilliant, this will be the best in the series. i will bet any money on it being the biggest film of 2007.

Truth be told, I'm betting on this being the movie of the decade. wink

Though, fantastic 4 rise of silver surfer may give it a problem. Galatus will be in it as a force/presense so you don't get to see him, nut I hope galactus and surfer aren't beaten by an ultimate nulifier though. That would be a sucky ending.
confused

thesithlord3
obviously POTC 3 is gonna make the most money

steverules
Galatus and surfer will be beaten by an Aunt May and nulifier eek!

Arachnid1
Originally posted by steverules
Galatus and surfer will be beaten by an Aunt May and nulifier eek!

Haha... as repetitive as your aunt may jokes get, there always funny. laughing

steverules
Thanx. It's cause I am the master of Aunt May jokes smokin'

piratebrain42
did anyone else notice the guy around 2:34 when pete was on the taxi and someone was standing there in a black suit saying Hey Parker?

Is this the 4th villain, cause it dont look like brock...

piratebrain42
2:14 i meant

Arachnid1
Originally posted by piratebrain42
did anyone else notice the guy around 2:34 when pete was on the taxi and someone was standing there in a black suit saying Hey Parker?

That was Brock man. wink

thesithlord3
Originally posted by piratebrain42

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me ur joking? either u know nothing about spiderman or u've recently had a labodamy
velhostarwarsnopityjawdropgiljotiiniband

AngryManatee
anyone notice the sharp teeth on brock in that scene? (not the incisors, look at his molars and pre-molars)

Kadesh
Originally posted by the_satan32
Why would you want that? Venom is a villain and villains should die. I don't want any Venom spin-offs. Why?

n00b question, what do you mean by a spin off

thesithlord3
Originally posted by AngryManatee
anyone notice the sharp teeth on brock in that scene? (not the incisors, look at his molars and pre-molars)
its hard to notice w/ that bullshit comcast thing, so i downloaded the 480 HD and ya i noticed it, but after watchin it clearer, venom looked an moved too much like spiderman

Spiderman_RJ
is it just me or venom looked ridiculous.....and spiderman cgi in some scenes had low quality?
btw i was right harry dies, you can see mj and peter conforting him laying on the ground,very touching like a redemption thing.he problably died saving peter......just want to know how.
i hope he spear venomm heart with a sonic blade.
pity the movie doenst have a specialized super villain prison, so all villain must die in everymovie.....but who knows maybe with the stacy on police department and osborn tecnology this changes?
i hope so cos i want sandman to live.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
is it just me or venom looked ridiculous.....and spiderman cgi in some scenes had low quality?
btw i was right harry dies, you can see mj and peter conforting him laying on the ground,very touching like a redemption thing.he problably died saving peter......just want to know how.
i hope he spear venomm heart with a sonic blade.
pity the movie doenst have a specialized super villain prison, so all villain must die in everymovie.....but who knows maybe with the stacy on police department and osborn tecnology this changes?
i hope so cos i want sandman to live.

I could tell you from the novel by Pm if you want. wink

Spiderman_RJ
nah thanks, i rather see the movie,ive been spoiled already by the trailers.

Spiderman_RJ
btw im a guy, and im not into these but...why the cgi spider butt is so ugly? ^^, seriouly its squared like and ex gf i had,at least she was pretty, you would figure a muscular guy spider is should had more...consistency on he lower end.....especialy after the coment one lady made on the first movie.

Arachnid1
btw im a guy, and im not into these but...why the cgi spider butt is so ugly? ^^, seriouly its squared like and ex gf i had,at least she was pretty, you would figure a muscular guy spider is should had more...consistency on he lower end.....especialy after the coment one lady made on the first movie.
laughing

Theres a question I didn't see comming.

laughing

the_satan32
Originally posted by Kadesh
n00b question, what do you mean by a spin off

I'll quote Wiki:

"Media spin-off is the process of deriving new radio or television programs from existing ones "

In the case of a film deriving a new one from an existing one (Like Elektra was derived from Daredevil).

I mean Venom should die since he's the bad guy. If he survives then they'll inevitably make a spin-off based on him.

Spiderman_RJ
after the money they make out of this, they will definitenly have a venom spin off,after all how many times have the simbionte "died" in the comics? a thousand?zillions? from what i counted it was 6 or 7.
the ones i remember from my head now, are the tower death,the stinx death touch death,mr fantastic ultra whatever its name gun (not the sonic),and other 2 or 3 i dont recall exactly.

the_satan32
after the money they make out of this, they will definitenly have a venom spin off,after all how many times have the simbionte "died" in the comics? a thousand?zillions? from what i counted it was 6 or 7.
the ones i remember from my head now, are the tower death,the stinx death touch death,mr fantastic ultra whatever its name gun (not the sonic),and other 2 or 3 i dont recall exactly.

You're probably right but I think you will agree when I say spin-offs suck. I don't know about you but I could never see Venom as a hero or even an anti-hero.

spencerspider
a venom spinoff would prob suck really bad

Spiderman_RJ
another tip that venom may become a spin off is eddie transformation,remember the trailer scene? he is crucified like in a cross by the simbiont,this could had just been a simbolism since they are in the church from the director or a tip that he may try to save the inocent sometime in the future,just hop that if they do a venom spin off its venom restrict, and have nothing to do or any repercussion to spider series.
satan venom suck,why wouldnt its movie? the whole anti hero stuff was gay,and its YOUR FAULT! yes, you kids of the 90s were tired of good guys, so the publisher decide to creat some not so good guys,hence anti hero (even the title is lame, if its anti it means its against so why the heck does it do good anyway?)
heck! i even dislike venom from the begging becouse for me venom never exist! my memories of the alien simbiont are the ones where it dies to save peter from the bell, after bonding with peter it got to know emotions and love, i dont care if it was retconed,that story made a hell of more sense,also a lot of writers tend to forget or simply doesnt know becouse they are stupid and dont do their homework,that the hate venom has for spiderman is simply due to jealousy of the alien suit,every (earlier) oportunity the suit had to bond with peter it took,even leaving brock behind. also the suit and brock were suposed to be blood bonded like carnage, so how come brock lost the suit so many times after, even auctioning it? and brock will eventually come back to be venom dont worry haters of scorpiom or venion whatever.also the cheap i lost my memory thing that both venom and flash tompson had to go back to their earlier persona just suck major ASS!
therefor venom sucks, and all the lot of you who likes him sucks even more!

the_satan32
another tip that venom may become a spin off is eddie transformation,remember the trailer scene? he is crucified like in a cross by the simbiont,this could had just been a simbolism since they are in the church from the director or a tip that he may try to save the inocent sometime in the future,just hop that if they do a venom spin off its venom restrict, and have nothing to do or any repercussion to spider series.
satan venom suck,why wouldnt its movie? the whole anti hero stuff was gay,and its YOUR FAULT! yes, you kids of the 90s were tired of good guys, so the publisher decide to creat some not so good guys,hence anti hero (even the title is lame, if its anti it means its against so why the heck does it do good anyway?)
heck! i even dislike venom from the begging becouse for me venom never exist! my memories of the alien simbiont are the ones where it dies to save peter from the bell, after bonding with peter it got to know emotions and love, i dont care if it was retconed,that story made a hell of more sense,also a lot of writers tend to forget or simply doesnt know becouse they are stupid and dont do their homework,that the hate venom has for spiderman is simply due to jealousy of the alien suit,every (earlier) oportunity the suit had to bond with peter it took,even leaving brock behind. also the suit and brock were suposed to be blood bonded like carnage, so how come brock lost the suit so many times after, even auctioning it? and brock will eventually come back to be venom dont worry haters of scorpiom or venion whatever.also the cheap i lost my memory thing that both venom and flash tompson had to go back to their earlier persona just suck major ASS!
therefor venom sucks, and all the lot of you who likes him sucks even more!

I agree (Venom was never one of may favorite characters).

spencerspider
how long did it take u to type that?

Spiderman_RJ
maybe 30 seconds,why? if you mean are you retarded by my typos or grammar, well english is not my main language not even third,if you mean did you take a moment of your life to inspire and write,by the hell not! its a rant, and i wrote as i though,like i would dedicate a profound moment of my life to venom.

spencerspider
it just looks so big lol and i did read u got good points!

AngryManatee

There won't be a spin-off, Venom dies in the movie.

Pressure
I read the book and I dont think Venom has spinoff anytime soon.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by spencerspider
a venom spinoff would prob suck really bad

Meh. I wouldn't mind watching him take on movie Juggernaut one on one. That would own.

LORDSIDIOUS01

How do you know Venom dies? Movie novelizations aren't always true to to the actual film.

Spiderman_RJ
even though i expected, and was/am rooting for venom to die.thanks for not using spoiler tool, or writing a spoiler warning before your post!

sithsaber408
Originally posted by Pressure

You or somebody else needs to make a spoiler thread about what happens in the book. smile

Arachnid1

Uh, your new her so I'm going to save you some future grief.

Put this around all spoilers.

{spoiler} {/spoiler}

Just replace { with [

Or just turn everything silver and make sure you say that what your about to put down is a spoiler.

AngryManatee
Originally posted by sithsaber408
You or somebody else needs to make a spoiler thread about what happens in the book. smile

Check out superherohype forums

sithsaber408
Captured from the new trailer on Comcast (HD):

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q282/asmir47/untitled8.jpg

LORDSIDIOUS01
Are these great?

http://www.comics2film.com/FanFrame.php?f_id=25609

thesithlord3
Originally posted by sithsaber408
Captured from the new trailer on Comcast (HD):

he just doesnt look very venom-y
too thin and skinny
more muscles

thesithlord3
this would be good

Menetnashté
OK am I the only one who saw electra die in daredevil?

Menetnashté
Originally posted by thesithlord3
this would be good i've been a venom fan since I first saw him and I could care less I think he looks great. It's easy to find him looking awesome if you think how he could have turned out.

thesithlord3
but look at these two pics, there is a difference

thesithlord3
plus these two look too familiar

Arachnid1
Originally posted by thesithlord3
plus these two look too familiar

Spiderman looks bulkier than Venom erm

Spiderman_RJ
stop complaining there is a reason why they got this version, and venom is strong, he is just no stupid arnold swarnegger in the movie but he is bulk.

AngryManatee
He looks pretty bulky in this pichttp://img133.imageshack.us/img133/7458/capture10bu4.jpg

NiñoAraña
*geekasim*

atharpina
i wish people would quit complaining about venom being too skinny looking. i mean if they had skinny lil topher turning into like the incredible hulk with black spider tights then everyone would be complaining about that!

he looks good, be happy raimi didnt ditch the mouth and just make it like "dark spiderman"

Sparkz
Originally posted by atharpina
i wish people would quit complaining about venom being too skinny looking. i mean if they had skinny lil topher turning into like the incredible hulk with black spider tights then everyone would be complaining about that!

he looks good, be happy raimi didnt ditch the mouth and just make it like "dark spiderman"

Not only that but we still havent had a clear picture of venom yet, all we have are blurry images and dark fuzzy venoms in the background for all we know he could be bulkier still because you really can't see an awful lot from those pics.

J-Unit
U can see peter holding the symbiote and throwing it somewhere on the second international trailer (on the trailer where Venom gives spidey a kick on the shoulder while falling down.)

doctorstrongbad
You know he's going to tear it off in the bell tower.

Micheal_Myers
Wanting Venom to look too bulky as he does in the comic is just stupid.I think he looks amazing in the movie.The bulky comic Venom is awesome, but if he were to be recreated in this movie I think it would look kind of stupid.

I dont want a Venom spin off series, I just want Venom to be in future Spiderman movies, and perhaps help take on Carnage!

AngryManatee
smile

Micheal_Myers
smile

AWESOME!A really clear shot of the face, and animated.

AngryManatee
Happy Dance

ADarksideJedi
Thanks for the link!jm

doctorstrongbad
The link is awesome. Spider-man 3 is going to be the movie of the year.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.