five years before the apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ragesRemorse
In 2012 the planets will be aligned and Earth will bare witness to Earth two. Animals and technology will fail man. the 12th zodiac will commense. so what are you all going to do with your five years left? I'm gonna sit around and pnder what i should have done with my little life. I know it sounds like a waste, but it will pass the time. Because i'm damn bored waiting for the end of the world...arent you? smokin'

dave_kodak
... but SD Bob Plisken has to go to L.A.....

Mywi
Bullshit.. yawn

ragesRemorse
L.A is overated. nothing but nutjobs and smog there. He should go to Colorado, that place is choice

Puzzle
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
In 2012 the planets will be aligned and Earth will bare witness to Earth two. Animals and technology will fail man. the 12th zodiac will commense. so what are you all going to do with your five years left? I'm gonna sit around and pnder what i should have done with my little life. I know it sounds like a waste, but it will pass the time. Because i'm damn bored waiting for the end of the world...arent you? smokin'

Sounds like fun...I'll be sitting in the pub with my mates and my wife laughing at people like you who believe this trash.

Lyna303
L.A is overated. nothing but nutjobs and smog there. He should go to Colorado, that place is choice
what about Colorado?

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Puzzle
Sounds like fun...I'll be sitting in the pub with my mates and my wife laughing at people like you who believe this trash.

can i come? i could use a beer, not pilsners though. LAgers or stouts for me only please Happy Dance

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Lyna303
what about Colorado?

It has alot of hills and a once kick ass hockey team

Puzzle
can i come? i could use a beer, not pilsners though. LAgers or stouts for me only please Happy Dance

No thanks. The only nut jobs I hang around are my family.

ragesRemorse

oh well, maybe next time eh?

Lyna303
It has alot of hills and a once kick ass hockey team
mountains...

hey avs are still a kick ass hockey team; in their last 10 games they're 8-1-1 right now and well on their way to playoffs happy

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Lyna303
mountains...

hey avs are still a kick ass hockey team; in their last 10 games they're 8-1-1 right now and well on their way to playoffs happy

Penguins are better. And arent mountains just big hills?

LifeInSepia
The planets will align? Twelfth zodiac? Animals? Sounds like a whole load of bull shit to me.

Vinny Valentine
I'm heading to Vegas.

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Mywi
Bullshit.. yawn

Captain Maynard

Lana

What about me?

Anyway, I don't believe in superstitious BS like this. How many times in history have people thought the world was going to just randomly end? It's kind of never happened.

Symmetric Chaos
In 2012 the planets will be aligned and Earth will bare witness to Earth two.

Have you ever heard of Infinite Crisis?

kayakat
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
I'm heading to Vegas.
i wonder why ... leftright

stick out tongue

Puzzle
Originally posted by Lana
What about me?

Anyway, I don't believe in superstitious BS like this. How many times in history have people thought the world was going to just randomly end? It's kind of never happened.

You're almost a nut-job, but not quite.

Eclipso
There is only one Apocalypse:
http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/2062/apocalypsecomicsgc2.png

Barker
Originally posted by Eclipso
There is only one Apocalypse:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/4c/Apocalypse_(comics).png
Yeah, I find http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/4c/Apocalypse_(comics).png to be positively terrifying.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.