Have you ever went to the movies just for popcorn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ragesRemorse
well, have you? I have, but i dont like butter on my popcorn. I once knew a chick who always took cheese salt with her to the movies to put on her popcorn. Personally i think cheese salt taste like ass.

Puzzle
You're also what we call "special". Also, cheese salt is ass if you put too much on, just a light sprinkle will do ya.

InnerRise
Never heard of Cheese Salt.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

dave_kodak
once i went to the movies just to see a movie.....

Puzzle
Originally posted by InnerRise
Never heard of Cheese Salt.

Better known as Popcorn Salt.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Puzzle
Better known as Popcorn Salt.

yeah, theres all different kinds of flavors, and they all taste like salt sad

ragesRemorse
You're also what we call "special".

Thanks man, thats what my mom says too.

BakaXero
Originally posted by dave_kodak
once i went to the movies just to see a movie.....
people actually do that?

dave_kodak
Originally posted by BakaXero
people actually do that? im told so, but i have little to no life

K.Diddy
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
well, have you?

confused No

BakaXero
I don't see anything special about movie popcorn. It's also overpriced.

InnerRise
Well whatever that stuff is, I just like Butter on my Popcorn. And sometimes Movie Popcorn is a huge motivator for me to go to the movies.

dave_kodak
if someone Really wanted popcorn, they would make it themselfs...

InnerRise
(THEMSELVES)

Notice how we say MOVIE Popcorn.

Not REGULAR Popcorn.

Yeah......ermm

dave_kodak
(THEMSELVES)

Notice how we say MOVIE Popcorn.

Not REGULAR Popcorn.

Yeah......ermm

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... its all food....

InnerRise
Not really. ermm

dave_kodak
Not really. ermm

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... well the popcorn i make tastes the same as the popcorn at my local movie center....

ragesRemorse
if someone Really wanted popcorn, they would make it themselfs...

I've tried that, but it NEVER works. Infact it ends up tasting pretty dissapointing, i still eat it all though. dont get me wrong i am never one to waste food.

Popcorn lovers will know what im talking bout. Even when you buy the pocorn kernals that say movie popcorn, it never taste the same. mad

ragesRemorse
well the popcorn i make tastes the same as the popcorn at my local movie center....

are you God?

dave_kodak
are you God? no... i just add real heart stopping butter and Good Sea salt, You should never be Cheap as to what you put on popcorn..

InnerRise
I've tried that, but it NEVER works. Infact it ends up tasting pretty dissapointing, i still eat it all though. dont get me wrong i am never one to waste food.

Popcorn lovers will know what im talking bout. Even when you buy the pocorn kernals that say movie popcorn, it never taste the same. mad No, it doesn't. The Popcorn they lable "Movie Popcorn" need to be shot. They taste nothing like it.

Not to mention some movie theater popcorn don't even taste alike either.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....Originally posted by ragesRemorse
are you God? Nah. That there would be Devil's Worship, Black Magic and stuff. ermm

ragesRemorse
No, it doesn't. The Popcorn they lable "Movie Popcorn" need to be shot. They taste nothing like it.

Not to mention some movie theater popcorn don't even taste alike either.

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... Nah. That there would be Devil's Worship, Black Magic and stuff. ermm

I've noticed that about movie theater popcorns too. I hate how company marketing groups put blatant lies on their products labels. I tell people not to buy in orville redenbachers lies. Bastard get fat while i choke down his nasty popcorn

you know what i really hate...when the people making the popcorn at theaters dont pop the kernals properly and you end up with a bag of half popped kernals. What the hell am i supposed to do with that shit?

do you think he sold his soul to the devi in return for the ability to make movie popcorn at home? i mean that is a kick ass skill

dave_kodak

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... Nah. That there would be Devil's Worship, Black Magic and stuff. ermm

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... Just Because i sold my Soul for a few things means not a damn thing...

no... i just add real heart stopping butter and Good Sea salt, You should never be Cheap as to what you put on popcorn..

Oh and i forgot the part where i cook it in a Blood Painted Pentagram on the floor while chanting the True name of god...

Strangelove
Better known as Popcorn Salt. popcorn salt and cheese salt are not the same. Popcorn salt is butter salt

Strangelove
I worked at a movie theatre for two years, I can only take popcorn in small doses

ragesRemorse

Oh and i forgot the part where i cook it in a Blood Painted Pentagram on the floor while chanting the True name of god...

So, you sit on the floor around a bloody pentagram chanting the name Bob while cooking popcorn? that is...well i dont know what that is but it surely paints an interesting picture. But if thats what i had to do to duplicate movie popcorn at will. You canbet your ass i'd d it.

dave_kodak
So, you sit on the floor around a bloody pentagram chanting the name Bob while cooking popcorn? that is...well i dont know what that is but it surely paints an interesting picture. But if thats what i had to do to duplicate movie popcorn at will. You canbet your ass i'd d it. his True name is Bobby....

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Strangelove
popcorn salt and cheese salt are not the same. Popcorn salt is butter salt

what if you use the cheese salt on the popcorn and the butter salt on cheese? And what about those companies that make movie salt in different flavors and one happens to be cheese flavoured? wow...i think if this question can be dciphered and answered, "one" will have found the meaning of life

Strangelove
what if you use the cheese salt on the popcorn and the butter salt on cheese? And what about those companies that make movie salt in different flavors and one happens to be cheese flavoured? wow...i think if this question can be dciphered and answered, "one" will have found the meaning of life I disagree. 42 is the meaning of life

ragesRemorse
his True name is Bobby....

right...bobby, sorry God.

dave_kodak
right...bobby, sorry God. its all good, but so long as you dont say the true name of satan... he has a bland name... its John... yeah... he's a very Bland guy....

ragesRemorse
I disagree. 42 is the meaning of life

Well now, you have just put my shit in the ringer. if thats true, my up is down. Maybe that would explain a few things. You da man with answers strangelove. you must have been at the top of your class n school

ragesRemorse
its all good, but so long as you dont say the true name of satan... he has a bland name... its John... yeah... he's a very Bland guy....

yeah thats not very interesting. Now i know why he calls himself lucifer, He should change his name from john to William. that way he will get gods mail from all of the people who call him by his nickname "bob"

If i cant say satans true name, can i type it?

dave_kodak
yeah thats not very interesting. Now i know why he calls himself lucifer, He should change his name from john to William. that way he will get gods mail from all of the people who call him by his nickname "bob"

If i cant say satans true name, can i type it? im just as bland as anyone else on this Earth....
and just as Bored too.

ragesRemorse
im just as bland as anyone else on this Earth....
and just as Bored too.

Atleast your self aware. Be happy with that. It's more than most people are

Kongu Dude
well, have you?
No.

dave_kodak
Atleast your self aware. Be happy with that. It's more than most people are i have a little too much free time on my hands, i know everything people like and dislike about me, i know what makes me me, and i know how i would change that if i evern needed too, nobody can tell me anything about myself i dont know.
its rather good on some levels, nothing comes as a shock.
and i just got off topic.

So Popcorn eh?

ragesRemorse
i
and i just got off topic.

So Popcorn eh?

Yeah, what the hell is the matter with you? Thinking your Philosophy and personality description is more important that popcorn. It's not like i started a topic with detailed complexities such as Quantum physics. I mean if you cant even find focus to stay on topic about popcorn, i fear there is no hope for you. Now back to the important matter at hand, popcorn...

dave_kodak
Yeah, what the hell is the matter with you? Thinking your Philosophy and personality description is more important that popcorn. It's not like i started a topic with detailed complexities such as Quantum physics. I mean if you cant even find focus to stay on topic about popcorn, i fear there is no hope for you. Now back to the important matter at hand, popcorn... i have this shitty stuff my mom keeps buying, she says it goes on popcorn, but i just don't like the taste of air on my popcorn, the stuff has a weak taste.

and if u want to speak Quantum Physics I'm able to do that as-well.

Strangelove
Well now, you have just put my shit in the ringer. if thats true, my up is down. Maybe that would explain a few things. You da man with answers strangelove. you must have been at the top of your class n school 232nd, actually ermm

ragesRemorse
i have this shitty stuff my mom keeps buying, she says it goes on popcorn, but i just don't like the taste of air on my popcorn, the stuff has a weak taste.

and if u want to speak Quantum Physics I'm able to do that as-well.

what does air taste like? does it taste anything like oxygen, because that stuff kicks ass when you eat to much. Maybe it's because it gets you high, but either way, i like me some over abundance of oxygen.

Nah, i'm sure how much we could actually gain by conversing quantum mechanics over popcorn.

dave_kodak
what does air taste like? does it taste anything like oxygen, because that stuff kicks ass when you eat to much. Maybe it's because it gets you high, but either way, i like me some over abundance of oxygen.

Nah, i'm sure how much we could actually gain by conversing quantum mechanics over popcorn. True.

you know what i love.... when people say " i can taste the fear in the meat" yeah my Response "Really? Because this steak tastes more like joy then fear..."

And thats how Popcorn came to be....

ragesRemorse
232nd, actually ermm

well, thats probably because your mind was busy focusing on more important issues. you know, the real aspects that make up life, not that e=something noone needs to know stuff. this is why you are able to have an ask dr strangelove thread. Everything happens for a reason. I would hate to know where we would be if someone told you that you were number 1 of your class. School is overated in an underated kind of way anyway

ragesRemorse
True.

you know what i love.... when people say " i can taste the fear in the meat" yeah my Response "Really? Because this steak tastes more like joy then fear..."

And thats how Popcorn came to be....

I'm going to use that if im ever i a situation to reply to the statement..."i can taste fear in this meat"

that sounds like one of those situations where i would be kicking myself because i had nothing to say to that remark, but not anymore. thanks to you dave. If iknew your address i would send you a dollar.

Do you think air puffs are related to popcorn? I know they dont taste the same, but they look similar and are just as addicting

dave_kodak
I'm going to use that if im ever i a situation to reply to the statement..."i can taste fear in this meat"

that sounds like one of those situations where i would be kicking myself because i had nothing to say to that remark, but not anymore. thanks to you dave. If iknew your address i would send you a dollar.

Do you think air puffs are related to popcorn? I know they dont taste the same, but they look similar and are just as addicting IMO.... Not a damn bit.

Strangelove
well, thats probably because your mind was busy focusing on more important issues. you know, the real aspects that make up life, not that e=something noone needs to know stuff. this is why you are able to have an ask dr strangelove thread. Everything happens for a reason. I would hate to know where we would be if someone told you that you were number 1 of your class. School is overated in an underated kind of way anyway I agree completely School should be about learning and life lessons as opposed to an arbitrary grading system. Bah, I say.

You're right, I'm a very absent-minded person ermm

WrathfulDwarf
well, have you?

YES! I did one time....can't remember the name of the movie but is about a submarine and Liam Neeson is in it.

That day was the grand opening of a new movie theater. First 100 people in line got a regular size drink and regular size drink. Anytime I hear Free Movie Popcorn and I'm there...

DarkC
well, have you? I have, but i dont like butter on my popcorn. I once knew a chick who always took cheese salt with her to the movies to put on her popcorn. Personally i think cheese salt taste like ass.
No, I buy my own.

Puzzle
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
YES! I did one time....can't remember the name of the movie but is about a submarine and Liam Neeson is in it.

That day was the grand opening of a new movie theater. First 100 people in line got a regular size drink and regular size drink. Anytime I hear Free Movie Popcorn and I'm there...

A regular size drink AND a regular size drink? Wow! eek!

stick out tongue

Leo.M
No... I go for the movie.

Lana
Movie popcorn is way better than regular popcorn.

Though I never actually go to the movies anyway, too damn expensive.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Lana
Movie popcorn is way better than regular popcorn.

Though I never actually go to the movies anyway, too damn expensive. I used to work at a movie theatre, so I get free food. I just have to pay for the ticket smile

Puzzle
Even when I go to the movies, I hardly ever buy snacks. If I get a drink I end up having to piss sometime during the movie, thus missing scenes. And popcorn is too expensive.

Lana
I used to work at a movie theatre, so I get free food. I just have to pay for the ticket smile

I used to work at a movie theater as well stick out tongue Though I don't get anything for free from there.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Lana
I used to work at a movie theater as well stick out tongue Though I don't get anything for free from there. Greedy bastards. disgustfist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.