Exiles Silver Surfer v Silver Surfer (current)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

janus77
Exiles Surfer is doing his mass-murdering shtick all throughout the regular Marvel Universe and The Silver Surfer (current instantiation) comes to stop him.

This is Surfer pissed off, abhorred by ESS' actions and murder of (among others) Gladiator. Surfer's obviously both scared and angry. he knows he could die here... so he's neither holding back nor lecturing nor in anyway whatsoever unfocussed on the task at hand.

ESS is just as he was in Exiles.

takes place way out in space, as ESS is on the hunt for Galactus.

bigbran
Originally posted by janus77
Exiles Surfer is doing his mass-murdering shtick all throughout the regular Marvel Universe and The Silver Surfer (current instantiation) comes to stop him.

This is Surfer pissed off, abhorred by ESS' actions and murder of (among others) Gladiator. Surfer's obviously both scared and angry. he knows he could die here... so he's neither holding back nor lecturing nor in anyway whatsoever unfocussed on the task at hand.

ESS is just as he was in Exiles.

takes place way out in space, as ESS is on the hunt for Galactus. Silver Surfer.

janus77
well give some indication as to why you think that's the case then?

oh btw, R Kelly's Trapped in the closet. quite funny. impressed by the guy's sense of humour. wouldn't have even thought about looking had it not been for your signature.

FREE PEEWEE HERMAN? confused

bigbran
well give some indication as to why you think that's the case then?

oh btw, R Kelly's Trapped in the closet. quite funny. impressed by the guy's sense of humour. wouldn't have even thought about looking had it not been for your signature.

FREE PEEWEE HERMAN? confused Because Surfer is more powerful than Surfer?
He has a board, super strength, powerful blasts, and speed.
Surfer isn't even touching that...
Oh ya, and he is a herald of Galactus.

Wasn't that in South Park?

janus77
was it?
there's a sort of "soap opera" thing called Trapped in the closet, on youtube. was watching that the other day. laugh out loud funny in parts.

ah yes, the 'upgrade' to Surfer... I thought some were saying it was just a removal of mental blocks and basically an "attitude adjustment", which if it were the case, would be not much different to how ESS was.

bigbran
was it?
there's a sort of "soap opera" thing called Trapped in the closet, on youtube. was watching that the other day. laugh out loud funny in parts.

ah yes, the 'upgrade' to Surfer... I thought some were saying it was just a removal of mental blocks and basically an "attitude adjustment", which if it were the case, would be not much different to how ESS was. Oh...

I'm talking about Silver Surfer... not Silver Surfer... confused
Don't get me wrong, I think Silver Surfer wins, but Silver Surfer does stand a chance...

janus77
clearly you underestimate Darksied/Superboy Prime/S1M/The Blob smile

bigbran
clearly you underestimate Darksied/Superboy Prime/S1M/The Blob smile I have no idea what the f*ck you are talking about...

Soljer
Originally posted by bigbran
Oh...

I'm talking about Silver Surfer... not Silver Surfer... confused
Don't get me wrong, I think Silver Surfer wins, but Silver Surfer does stand a chance...

Cosigned.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.