all we need is beer and ice cream.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ragesRemorse
beer makes us happy and loving. for the people that get angry when drinking, they can have ice cream to cheer them up. so essentially, all we really need is love and beer. Who needs worry about nuke and chemical warefare? sure the a hovercar may be cool to have, but would it really be more satisfying than sitting around with buddies getting lovingly drunk while eating an ice cream cone.

i dont have any friends but i imagine that would be cooler than trying to impress everyone with your newest ipod or certificate from Yale. because isnt that what most accomplishments come down to...impressing other? unless of course you are enlightened and do things for personal growth

give me a pint and make that bannana split a double scooper big grin

Strangelove
Beer is quite nasty, I've found. At least the cheap shitty stuff available to college students ermm

ragesRemorse
well thats why we have ice cream. After combining it with ice cream in a mixed drink you'll never taste it. Unless you dislike ice cream, then we're shit out of luck

Stick to lagers or stouts. domestic beer like coors or budweiser is more bitter than satans piss

bogen
Crown larger is the way to go

ragesRemorse
im fond of oatmeal stouts myself

Röland
I like Chocolate Swirl ice cream.... ermm

johnnyforever

Röland
Originally posted by johnnyforever
I have some in the freezer droolio

Me to. droolio

DeathReaper
I love a good bottle of Vodka big grin

johnnyforever

TRH
Beer,Vodka are good

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.