Who would you rather have?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurash
Superman vs. Silver Surfer, of course we've established who would win in a straight up fight, but I think there could be some contreversy over who is actually more powerful. So who would you rather have on your fighting at your side against a powerful being? Superman or Silver Surfer? Based on feats and who actually fights better against the stronger beings.

Id take Superman

bigbran
Originally posted by Kurash
Superman vs. Silver Surfer, of course we've established who would win in a straight up fight, but I think there could be some contreversy over who is actually more powerful. So who would you rather have on your fighting at your side against a powerful being? Superman or Silver Surfer? Based on feats and who actually fights better against the stronger beings.

Id take Superman Why the f*ck would I be fighting someone stronger than Surfer or Superman?

qqqqqqq
i would rather have Mr T, foo!

Kurash
Originally posted by bigbran
Why the f*ck would I be fighting someone stronger than Surfer or Superman?

k

bigbran
k Is that some sort of drug?

Symmetric Chaos
I'd rather have Surfer personally

laughing out loud

janus77
Surfer.
at the end of the day, I don't want to be smacking my team mate and Superman is just fuggin' annoying no expression

Surfer could also do the fighting faster and if we're in trouble, the board is a more elegant means of escape than having to grab hold of those red underpants! messed

inamilist
Is that some sort of drug?

It is and it is fantastic....

*wipe nose*sniff*

what?

Wally West
Gut reaction is to say Silver Surfer, but thinking about it you don't want to be a situation where Surfer suddenly goes all pacifist and leaves you high and dry, so Superman.

Newjak
Seriously the way I see it is this. Superman can only power his self. Silver Surfer could share the power cosmic with you and even if he didn't he could project a force field around you to save you.

SO for personal safety I would have to go with Chrome dome

Swanky-Tuna
Surfer could at least heal me when I get cocky and try to steal the enemy's hat.

I agree.

guy222

Id take Superman

Its Friday. So, no fighting occurs. Marvel writes it SS wins. DC writes it Superman wins. Guy222

Joey Stacks
Superman. At the end of the day he WILL find a way out of the sticky situation and he'll make sure your life is first priority.

Mindship
H'mm, toughie... wink

Maybe Surfer with Superman's hair?

Board Walker
Originally posted by Newjak
Seriously the way I see it is this. Superman can only power his self. Silver Surfer could share the power cosmic with you and even if he didn't he could project a force field around you to save you.

SO for personal safety I would have to go with Chrome dome

Not true, Superman can fully replicate his powers in anyone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.