Is the 4th Hokage Naruto's father

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jmcnasty
Do you think its possible that the 4th Hokage is Naruto's father. I think it could be possible, seeing as though there is no mention of Naruto's parents and seeing as though Naruto really looks like the 4th. Its also a coinsedence that Naruto so happens to be the baby that the 4th chose to seal the Nine tail fox spirit in. Do you just think he would sacrifice some random baby from his village?

TricksterPriest
Probably is, but nothing definite so far. that's kind of ****ed up to use your own kid like that.

Hidden Lotus
Originally posted by jmcnasty
Do you think its possible that the 4th Hokage is Naruto's father. I think it could be possible, seeing as though there is no mention of Naruto's parents and seeing as though Naruto really looks like the 4th. Its also a coinsedence that Naruto so happens to be the baby that the 4th chose to seal the Nine tail fox spirit in. Do you just think he would sacrifice some random baby from his village?

i never thought of that.
it could be true

Kenshinswife
i have always kinda figured he was i understand why he would use his own child. figured his child would carry on his legend
Better than using someone elses child...i'd probably do the same if i were in his perdicament but i always kinda assumed it was...

boobsmagee
this is probably a dumb question but the 4th was the one who died, and took orochimarus arms?

because while i watched over 70 subbed eps, many said he was 4ht, many said he was 3rd it didnt make a whole lotta sense to me so i got a little lost on which he was lol

spencerspider
4th is the one that died sealing nine-tails in naruto..3rd is the one that fought orochimaru

Darth Macabre
I've always thought he was.

boobsmagee
WTF HOW CAN THE FORTH DIE BEFORE THE THIRD!!!!!!!! somone plz explain this, because usually the third would be hokage before the fourth, or did they both become hokages at the same time? wtf im lost :/

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by boobsmagee
WTF HOW CAN THE FORTH DIE BEFORE THE THIRD!!!!!!!! somone plz explain this, because usually the third would be hokage before the fourth, or did they both become hokages at the same time? wtf im lost :/ The Fourth died pretty soon after he took over Hokage from the Third. So, instead of finding a new, less suitable Hokage, the Third took back the title, until someone proved themselves worthy.

Endless Mike
No. Their noses are different.

Unless he got a nosejob.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Endless Mike
No. Their noses are different.

Unless he got a nosejob. He didn't say they were clones.... shifty

leonheartmm
it might be true. even jiraya has remarked on how similar they both look{but mostly due to the hair} they are also the only 2 characters in the series with yellow/blonde hair. naruto does not know his parents nor do we. itachi also referred to naruto as YONDAMIE'S{fourth's} LEGACY, now he might have been referring to the kyuubi or to naruto himself. it would make sense that naruto's parents died the night the kyuubi attacked since yondaime did die. naruto can also use the raasengan to maximum potential{compared to the others} and only yondaime, jiraya and kakashi can use it.

jmcnasty
Originally posted by leonheartmm
it might be true. even jiraya has remarked on how similar they both look{but mostly due to the hair} they are also the only 2 characters in the series with yellow/blonde hair. naruto does not know his parents nor do we. itachi also referred to naruto as YONDAMIE'S{fourth's} LEGACY, now he might have been referring to the kyuubi or to naruto himself. it would make sense that naruto's parents died the night the kyuubi attacked since yondaime did die. naruto can also use the raasengan to maximum potential{compared to the others} and only yondaime, jiraya and kakashi can use it.

Makes perfect since

Kento
Everything really points to 4th being Naruto's father but I wouldn't be surprised if the creator ends up making the fourth not his father because of all the hints of him being Naruto's father.

spencerspider
but that would be stupid if he wasnt..

King Kandy
Originally posted by spencerspider
but that would be stupid if he wasnt..
Yes, I'm sure he's going to do what EVERYONE expected...

Magee
Turns out Itachi just made the whole Naruto world up using his Mangekyu sharingan after he killed every ninja in existence and became bored.

spencerspider
lol yea that would be some crap..

llagrok
Well, a while back Itachi referred to Naruto as Yondaime's Legacy. He probably referred to Kyuubi, but it's possible that he hinted at Naruto being Yondy's kid.

Adult Swim Guy
this show is still on i have not seen it for ever and when are they goig to say whos who?

spencerspider
they should be revealing akatsuki leader and naruto's past more soon

DarkDethbringer
I dont knwo hwo it could be missed. there are ALOT of signs. plus i got a crazier idea, that not only is he Narutos father, but he also survived and hes the leader of Akatsuki. i got this idea few months ago an djust left it alone as im kinda oot of Naruto though im drifting back into it. plus if whut i said is correct, it would actually make one of the recurring arguments more vallid, even if Ororochimaru meant that Naruto was The fourths son, how would he have known? Becaus eh ewas once a member of Akatsuki, and just cause they both happened to come from Leaf village, he shared a little, snippet of fact.

spencerspider
yea alot of people think he is akatsuki leader...him or madara uchiha

solarwing
hmmm...actually I never thought that he could be the akatsuki leader but oh well, I've stopped reading the manga sometimes back, guess I'll have to start reading it again...

Kento
See I can't picture the 4th leader of Akatsuki. How can you survive something like what he and the 3rd did? It wouldn't make any sense at all to do that. Madara Uchiha I can see because he might not have been at the Leaf Village when Itachi killed everybody. And Itachi already said another person besides him had the Mangekyou Sharigan before Kakashi ever had it.

Avenger2.0
Have we even seen Madara Uchiha in trhe manga yet?

I only saw Kyuubi mention him once.

spencerspider
yea i know which would easily make him leader

Kento
Nah Madara hasn't been seen just mentioned by Kyuubi. And it never explains what Itachi meant by if Sasuke gets the mangekyou then he'll be the third or something like that. Though I'm not sure if that was the manga or anime that said it.

So I'm thinking Madara is the other one. And he's stronger then Itachi, and now I'm just guessing he might be the Akatsuki leader.

leonheartmm
the akatsuki leader had dark dots on the lower half of his face like shino, so maybe {if theyr not just makeup} hes a bug user. and also, the "leader" might not be the real leader after all. remember that unknown akatsuki guy who has still sinisterly only been seen in the shadows. nothing is known of him yet he is of a similar physique, height, and most of all, hairstyle as yondaime.

spencerspider
it would kick ass if yondiame was leader i really hope he is

annie_lin8888
I think his Naruto's father. If you want to find another person with blond or yellow hair that ever lived in the Village that we know, it would be the 4th Hokage. And why would the 4th hokage want to choose someone else's child to protect the village.

spencerspider
exactly^

Micheal_Myers
I always kind of figured that the 4rth was Naruto's dad....o.O

jmcnasty
Just like everybody thought!!!

They finally reveal The 4th Hokage as Naruto's father.

Magee
It was revealed like two weeks ago, strange how they just came out with after all this time when it was like they were scared to even hint at it before. Although I guess it would kind of spoil the plot of it was known during Naruto but its just strange how Jirayia and Tsunade were just chatting away about it when its never once even been hinted at except when Kakashi notices a similarity and when Jiryia says he reminds of the 4th, that's it, its fuking weird.

crimsonphoenix
Read the new Naruto chapter(370). You'll basically really get your answers there and Uchiha Madara does get mentioned in it.

Magee
Yea thanks I read it, what are these answers you are on about? If you mean about the 4th being his father it was mentioned in 368.

crimsonphoenix
some people like to skip

Magee
Can I ask why you would skip a chapter? Thats a bit strange lol.

grey fox
It's cheap in my opinion , really shows how the Author has begun to shark jump. Personally I would have made the akatsuki Leader his Fahter out of sheer Irony.

crimsonphoenix
i dont skip chapters but i know some people who do lol

Big Sexy
Originally posted by grey fox
It's cheap in my opinion , really shows how the Author has begun to shark jump. Personally I would have made the akatsuki Leader his Fahter out of sheer Irony. I know theres still alot to tell though. Pein being Minato would not make much sense since Orochimaru already tried resurrecting Minato in his battle with the third but failed. Hes known Pein since before he left akatsuki so the time won't match. I am very curious as to how this will work out. No one but Jiraya and Naruto are currently up their to battle the rest of the Akatsuki and I have grave doubts about Naruto. Mandara was on the 1st hokages level, and the rest aren't that far behind.

Big Sexy
Peins jumping in and out of bodies. So the Naruto looking body is probably Minato?

Magee
Well they know who Jiraiya is and he refers to him as sensei and that he has no love for him any more, could be possible.

leonheartmm
yup. his original body would be minato{if it is minato's soul or not i dunno} only covered in PAINful piercings. the one where he is referring to jiraya as sensei is diedara's body{who he also pierced}. dunno. maybe the 4 shadow stages of the kyuubi{or 5} fused with minato's soul in their fight and gave rise to a darker minato who needs/understand the power of the jinchuuriku and wants it for himself. or maybe the death god's power is contributing to minato's strength. his original body certainly LOOKS like yondaime with piercings in it.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by leonheartmm
yup. his original body would be minato{if it is minato's soul or not i dunno} only covered in PAINful piercings. the one where he is referring to jiraya as sensei is diedara's body{who he also pierced}. dunno. maybe the 4 shadow stages of the kyuubi{or 5} fused with minato's soul in their fight and gave rise to a darker minato who needs/understand the power of the jinchuuriku and wants it for himself. or maybe the death god's power is contributing to minato's strength. his original body certainly LOOKS like yondaime with piercings in it. But why would he fight in Deidaria's body. He would be sending a message if he fought in Minato's.

leonheartmm
well he said it didnt he? he took that body out to fight/oversee{or watever he said in 371}. reallly though, didnt any1 else notice it was diedara????????

spencerspider
it wasn't Deidara, it just looked sorta like him

Sol Valentine
It can be hard to distinguish the Long-haired Pein and Deidara, but if you look at the hair, you'll notice te difference.

Magee
I thought it was a clone of Deidara although why the hell would he pick his body to fight Jiraiya, not exactly the best choice. Also that body had Peins eyes so I have no clue who its supposed to be.

Sol Valentine
Probably Peinara?

Sirius77
I think that Yondiame is Naruto's father, but theres something more interesting here...

What if Tobe wasn't Madara uchiha, but Kakashi's old teammate Obito Uchiha?
It makes sense, they never showed his body, he might have survived.

Kento
There is no need to think when Naruto's father has been confirmed.

As for Tobi I still think he's Obito but he's sitting on Madara's head, and talking about watching Sasuke develop which makes me think he isn't Obito at all but I don't think he's Madara either. Unless Orochimaru learned his body-stealing jutsu from Madara because it couldn't be the other way around since Madara would be dead long before Orochimaru made it.

leonheartmm
actually it was almost definately diedara. it isnt the body pain has normally been using thats for sure. pain had yondaime type hair before. it doesnt look like diedara because the expression changed along with the face{so many new piercings} and pain's unique eyes take the place of diedara's so it looks like sum1 else. but im sure its diedara's body. it certainly isnt the body he was using before.

Kento
How can it be Deidara's body? Deidara exploded himself so he shouldn't have a body left unless it's a cloned body.

Sol Valentine
Maybe Deidara made a Clay Clone for Pein?

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Kento
How can it be Deidara's body? Deidara exploded himself so he shouldn't have a body left unless it's a cloned body.

i have a theory. the bodies we saw in pain's lair are the ACTUAL bodies of all the akatsuki{or most of them}. they are either dead/preserved or sedated/paralysed. through these machines pain can put their souls in other bodies he chooses with his jutsu. and thus they are bound to pain for sustainance and his will{wud also explain why he can contact them telepathically in a way}. that is why they serve him and do his biding. and he chooses bodies he wishes to enter as he pleases. perhaps death is a necessary criteria for this{the death of the actual person} perhaps not. so in reality diedara clone died and pain took his body. pain prolly needs other bodies to survive like urochimaru.

or consequently the bodies in hybernation in pain's lair cud be clones he made of the original, only special clones with 100% abilities as opposed to less than 30%.

reguardless theres a large possibility that pain is in diedara's body.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.