venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

king leonidas
if you want to see what vemom looks like fully, mouth and all. watch the final trailer and pause it at 02:49 and you will see venom in full. he looks pretty good, mouth looks a bit strange though.

Black Adam
missed the 989098070809908098 other threads dealing with the movie and venom didn't you?

these multiple topics are ****ing annoying.

king leonidas
i didn't see the other posts, well at least i have a picture that i haven't seen anywhere on kmc yet. but that might be because i haven't looked.

steverules
Hmm you did a good job on gettin a pic of him, but you should have put it in a spider-man 3 thread though...stll nice pic smile

spencerspider
nice pic venom is gonna be cool

Arachnid1
Originally posted by spencerspider
nice pic venom is gonna be cool

There are three pics from the Spiderman forums moderator on the CBR forums, Sean Whitmore.

They can be found on this page.
Spiderman pics are on post 692

Enjoy.

Altar[1stONE]
Why is venoms mouth so small , isnt it suppose to be open , slobbering and growling all that stupid crap? I just watched the HD trailer and in almost every scene venoms mouth is barely noticeable. In a few shots venom looked just like symboite spiderman , just darker. Specifically the part where venom pushes spiderman through the car window/ Did anyone else notice this?

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Altar
Why is venoms mouth so small , isnt it suppose to be open , slobbering and growling all that stupid crap? I just watched the HD trailer and in almost every scene venoms mouth is barely noticeable. In a few shots venom looked just like symboite spiderman , just darker. Specifically the part where venom pushes spiderman through the car window/ Did anyone else notice this?

Ys, I liked the old version of him that had a big mouth before that other trailer. You know, his first showing. That guy was better.

Altar[1stONE]
Wait so they changed it? Going against the characters true appearance?
Heres a theory , just a theory. Are they going to change venoms mouth in order to blend with eddie brocks real mouth? In order to keep the "realism" within the movie adaptation? Because it would make no sense what so ever to the audience, if eddies mouth stretched about 8 inches wider? With a long uber gene simmons esque tongue to top it all off? Even though its probably just some effect done by the symboite suit for what ever reason?

spencerspider
i really dont care about the mouth, i just want the fight scene to be good and ill be happy

king leonidas
heres the image for those who couldn't see it clearly on the trailer.

Spiderman_RJ
how you managed to print screen it? do you have quick time pro?

the_satan32
Originally posted by king leonidas
heres the image for those who couldn't see it clearly on the trailer.

He looks fine and has black webbing which is cool. His mouth is done like the classic ASM #300.

steverules
Black webbing,I knew it!

spencerspider
yea we knew he had black webbing when the theatrical trailer first came on

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.