Norrington dies!?!? NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

king_kong_is
Why, God, Why!?!? I absolutely do not believe the rumors for Norrington dying in AWE. No fair! He's My Favorite Character! (Along with Jack, Barbossa, and Davy.) Curse you, Elliot and Rossio! Norrignton is the only character in the films that has a true, honest arc and inner conflict just asking for a good payoff, and It's not fair to let such an interesting character as Norrington lose out. If he does die, my only request is that he dies a good guy again, making the right choice by joinging the good guys for the final battle, and seeking to redeem himself. What I would like is having him sacrifice himself to save Jack and the others, giving his life as the ultimate act of redemption.

Even with a tragic sacrifice that would give the character an honorable and redemptive end, I STILL love Norrignton, and hope that the filmmakers whange their minds!

Your thoughts?

pirate179
i dont believe that he will die at all...IMOsmile

Surreal_44
If he does die, he will die as a redeemed man, I'm certain of it. big grin And I feel the same.

pirate179
^^totally agree!!big grin

Ditte3
I hope Norrington doesn't die.I like him.He's agood man.

pirate179
i just find it hard that he might die...why him, what would cause his death? i dont know...i dont believe it IMOsmile

Chiki Mina
Why do people love to leave a chaotic thread and just leave while all of us got nuts about it?

Its like when a dog leaves a "present" at your front lawn and leaves you histerycall on cleaning it up.

pirate179
i know it doesnt make any sense does it??

sailorleo
*sniff* they would kill him off...*walks away* i'm just like 5 minutes from walking away from POTC all together...im never investing my heart into anything else, EVER!

a-k-a-amber
LEO!
stop it!

he doesnt die... people used to think Elizabeth was going to die too it was just a fad this one will fade too

sailorleo
but that's ALL I EVER HEAR FROM PPL who say their 'sources' say the same thing! Everyone and their mother seems to think that he will die...and at of the back of my mind I SAW IT COMING TOO!

a-k-a-amber
well if...(IF)... he dies it wont be without a good reason

Norri is a good character

think about it really hard do you really really think they are going to kill him off?

ivebeendepped43
GAH! I LUV UR SIGGY PIRATE!!!

sailorleo
i really, really think they would....I just really really hope they won't......sad

pirate179
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
GAH! I LUV UR SIGGY PIRATE!!!

Thanks!! big grin

a-k-a-amber
Originally posted by sailorleo
i really, really think they would....I just really really hope they won't......sad i dont think they will u just have to stick around and see...

Chiki Mina
Please stop crying....

sailorleo
i can't......this is the worst thing ever and it's not going away like rumor's usually do.....everything supports him dying......

pirate179
but he prolly wont,..just have faith

sailorleo
is there anything that supports him living? I mean look how long ago he finished filming! and he hasn't been in any of the leaked awe photos, except being in the trailer.....

pirate179
maybe they are hiding him cuz he has amazing part that they dont want anyone to know about til the movie

a-k-a-amber
...oh Leo... I dont know...

pirate179
just have faith Leo just have faith

sailorleo
i don't think they're hiding him....he was always second fiddle to everyone else, i don't know why'd they'd switch it up....

Ericadawn
He has a noble, heroic death that is very James that I think will stick out in the minds of film-goers...and hopefully, sway those people who don't like him!!!

sailorleo
*looks down*

pirate179
how do you know that he dies erica?

Chiki Mina
look up

Ericadawn
Because I know people and what they are saying is backed-up by the trailer, including Davy having James' sword later...

pirate179
oh.......ok!

Chiki Mina
yay trailer will come at Reelz channel in a moment.

pirate179
whats Reelz channel??

Chiki Mina
Oh, its a channel about movies. They show trailers, directors bio, actrs bio. Its all about movies. Its really interesting.

pirate179
oh sounds interesting

Chiki Mina
it is interesting lol

aniron
I don't want him to die!!!!!!!!!!
it looks like it won't hapen for jack so if not I think Norri should get it on with ANNA MARIA!!!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BRING HER BAK IT'S NOT TO LATE!!!!!!!!!!

Chiki Mina
I think Ted and Terry forgot who she is already stick out tongue

aniron
gutted. she rocked. she could beat elizabeth in a fight anyday and understands jack a whole lot more.BUT the contrast between her and norri would make them a really REALLY cute couple.

Chiki Mina
Yeah, Ana understands Jack...I so agree...*tries not to laugh* smile

aniron
dnt get the laugh bit.
anna is ace! Her slap was by far the best one when she hit jack!
awwwww they r so gud togetha.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.