A Little Late, But...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jewallac
Wassup people. I realize that this may be a little late, seeing that I've been a member of KMC since October and everything. But I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. My screen name is Jewallac, but I'm currently trying to get changed to Ordained, (hint, hint wink ), I'll be 19 April 15 and I have a 2 year old son, Benjamin.

I am a college freshman at Oakland University in Michigan. Me and Ben live on campus. I major in Theater and Preforming Arts. (Yes I plan to make it big in Hollywood and marry Halle Berry or Mariah Carey.) I am a professional model and an aspiring actor. IMT Talent Agency gave me the chance to travel the world, but I decided to get my education before I did anything else.

I love to write and read. I am writing two fictional stories right now. If they get approved by Ush, I'll post them here for everybody to read.

That about it for now. If there any questions, feel free to PM me. Trust me, I'll answer.

Storm
Welcome, I hope you' ve had fun so far wink

soin2cal
welcomebig grin

jewallac
Yeah, It's been cool.

Darth Extecute
Welcome, jewallac.. stick out tongue

Wild-Cherry
Welcome stranger stick out tongue

Morning_Glory
hello wave

jewallac
Hey y'all.

guy222
Originally posted by jewallac
Wassup people. I realize that this may be a little late, seeing that I've been a member of KMC since October and everything. But I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. My screen name is Jewallac, but I'm currently trying to get changed to Ordained, (hint, hint wink ), I'll be 19 April 15 and I have a 2 year old son, Benjamin.

I am a college freshman at Oakland University in Michigan. Me and Ben live on campus. I major in Theater and Preforming Arts. (Yes I plan to make it big in Hollywood and marry Halle Berry or Mariah Carey.) I am a professional model and an aspiring actor. IMT Talent Agency gave me the chance to travel the world, but I decided to get my education before I did anything else.

I love to write and read. I am writing two fictional stories right now. If they get approved by Ush, I'll post them here for everybody to read.

That about it for now. If there any questions, feel free to PM me. Trust me, I'll answer.

hi2

TRH
Welcome

melane
Hi and welcome to our old KMC!

jewallac
Hello to everybody. I wonder if I'll ever chat with you guys other than in here ever again.

Scottie
wave Hi and welcome to kmc

Eccentric
Welcome and enjoy.

ArdRigh
Welcome Jewallac! Have a good time!

Ordained
An update has occurred for me. My screen name has now become Ordained. 'Bout timetongue

jainasolo55
hey there ordained cool

Ordained
How you doin', Jainasolo! pimp

jainasolo55
pretty good thanks and you? smile

Ordained
I'm all good. I was just trying to quail my little boy. He thinks it's playtime every time I wake up laughing out loud

jainasolo55
hehe thats cute you must have alot on your plate with school and a son

Ordained
Yeah, it's a challenge. Especially with his mother MIA and all. But I wouldn't trade him or my current situation for the world.

jainasolo55
yeah.. i get that kinda sucks that shes not there to help tho sorry

Ordained
It's ok. My mom helps me out a lot. She been my guardian angel throughout everything that's happened. When Sasha left, I wanted to give up, but my mom kept me strong and kept me in there.

Menetnashté

jainasolo55
Originally posted by Ordained
It's ok. My mom helps me out a lot. She been my guardian angel throughout everything that's happened. When Sasha left, I wanted to give up, but my mom kept me strong and kept me in there.

wow well thats good you have her

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.