Vixen Vs Hawkman and Hawkwoman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HandOfFate
After reading Hawkman's Respect thread, I thought this would be an interesting fight. smile

Vixen with the powers of Krypto and Gorilla Grood Vs Hawkman and Hawkwoman with all their weapons (well all the weapons they can carry in flight).

Vixen can't speedblitze, well other then evading an attack.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Hawkman and Hawkwoman should be able to take her out.

King_Mungi
Hawkman can call forth animals spirits like Vixen, if she wasn't hampered with Krpyo's powers she would dominate. However, having the Claw of Horus, and their guns that can knock people out with the likes of Aquaman with a single shot shutting off his brain they have a chance. Vixen still has the speed, but Hawkman has caught and beaten speedsters before. That's only factoring in Krpyto, with Gordd...the Hawks get mind raped.

bigbran
Originally posted by HandOfFate
After reading Hawkman's Respect thread, I thought this would be an interesting fight. smile

Vixen with the powers of Krypto and Gorilla Grood Vs Hawkman and Hawkwoman with all their weapons (well all the weapons they can carry in flight).

Vixen can't speedblitze, well other then evading an attack. Oh... I thought it said Vision vs Hawkeye and Hawksmoore...

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by bigbran
Oh... I thought it said Vision vs Hawkeye and Hawksmoore...

laughing out loud

Validus
Originally posted by bigbran
Oh... I thought it said Vision vs Hawkeye and Hawksmoore...
laughing out loud

guy222
Originally posted by HandOfFate

Vixen can't speedblitze, well other then evading an attack.

Team falls

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.