Garth Brooks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Extecute
He is an amazing singer, guitarist and has good taste of music videos.. Is there anyone else than me considering him on of the best things happened to country music? big grin

BCm1m5muU-Q

Darth Extecute
Si1a4dz42tk

Nellinator
Love Garth Brooks most of the time, he's a great singer. Although one of the greatest country people of all time I think he is one of the worst things to ever happen to country basically because ever since the country music scene has been dominated by crappy pop rock with southern influences. He was good, the imitators suck, horribly. There are very few good new acts out there in mainstream country because of him I feel.

BobbyD
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
He is an amazing singer, guitarist and has good taste of music videos.. Is there anyone else than me considering him on of the best things happened to country music?

He's an ok singer and guitarist. Let's not get carried away.

His videos are good...entertaining, fun, comical, witty, clever.

Yes, he is one of the best things to ever to happen to country music.

And, I believe he holds the distinction for most CDs sold by anyone in the history of music.

Nellinator
Originally posted by BobbyD
And, I believe he holds the distinction for most CDs sold by anyone in the history of music. History of country not of everyone. Somewhere over 100 million, but people like Queen are over 200 million.

BobbyD
Originally posted by Nellinator
History of country not of everyone. Somewhere over 100 million, but people like Queen are over 200 million.

Really? I thought it was everyone. Hmm? confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.