Mugen vs Shishio

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

atv2
They both sound alike, just like Jin and Saito. I was wondering if there was a fight between Mugen and Shishio who would win between the sword dancers(I said this because Mugen has his capoiera and Shishio works the flame with his sword.)?

Darth Macabre
Shishio, no contest.

chithappens
Shishio has oil on his blade that he can light whenever he feels like it... kinda determines it there.

boobsmagee
yah its actually body fat i think from his fallen victims lol i remember that and its been almost two years since seeing it, tho mugen is powerful and mighty swift, he is a real samurai with basically no special abilities, tho samurai champloo has the occasional man with special ability, its not half as common as it is in rurouni kenshin O.o
he fights for the hell of it, him and shishio are quite different fighters, but shishio is much more serious, and knowledgable in the samurai ways

Remulous
Mugen. Does that guy ever lose?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.