Marvel vs DC heavy hitters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmeat
Its time to settle this who has the better heavy hitters and if your to lazy to respond atleast try to vote?

Dc heavy list:
Superman, wonder woman, shazam, black adam, supergirl, powergirl, superboy, superboy prime, wonder girl, despero, lobo, general, doomsday, herakles, martian manhunter, orion, asmodel, captain atom, darkseid, solomon grundy, mongul, hawkman, bizarro, equos.

Marvel heavy list:
Hulk, thor, hercules, thanos, namor, abomination, juggernaut, gladiator, hyperion, sentry, beta ray bil, venom, drax, mangog, destroyer, kurse, morg, collosus, pineapple thing, war hulk, 8th day juggy, tyrant, wendigo, blackbolt, captain britain, count nefari, sasquatch, champion.

bigbran
Originally posted by xmeat
Its time to settle this who has the better heavy hitters and if your to lazy to respond atleast try to vote?

Dc heavy list:
Superman, wonder woman, shazam, black adam, supergirl, powergirl, superboy, superboy prime, wonder girl, despero, lobo, general, doomsday, herakles, martian manhunter, orion, asmodel, captain atom, darkseid, solomon grundy, mongul, hawkman, bizarro, equos.

Marvel heavy list:
Hulk, thor, hercules, thanos, namor, abomination, juggernaut, gladiator, hyperion, sentry, beta ray bil, venom, drax, mangog, destroyer, kurse, morg, collosus, pineapple thing, war hulk, 8th day juggy, tyrant, wendigo, blackbolt, captain britain, count nefari, sasquatch, champion. Almost within the rules...

nvrbeenwthagirl

Dc heavy list:

Marvel heavy list:
Hulk, thor, hercules, thanos, namor, abomination, juggernaut, gladiator, hyperion, sentry, beta ray bil, venom, drax, mangog, destroyer, kurse, morg, collosus, pineapple thing, war hulk, 8th day juggy, tyrant, wendigo, blackbolt, captain britain, count nefari, sasquatch, champion.

Tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

many.

Magee
To many to even try and consider who who has the strongest out of the teams. I have always thought DC top tiers are on a different level from Marvels, most of DC's top heroes are herald level.

Evil_Ash

xmeat
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

many. tryyyyyyyy toooooooo voooooooooooooooooooooooote.

Martian_mind
DC wins this matchup.

look at each line and decide which line wins each match.

1st line Dc via huge speedblitz.

2nd line Dc via speed and mindrape.

3rd line is a big tossup however the first line takes the win of it's line in seconds and helps out.

DC speed FTW.

xmeat
Originally posted by Martian_mind
DC wins this matchup.

look at each line and decide which line wins each match.

1st line Dc via huge speedblitz.

2nd line Dc via speed and mindrape.

3rd line is a big tossup however the first line takes the win of it's line in seconds and helps out.

DC speed FTW. most people on marvels list can handle a speedblitz. wink

Martian_mind
Pineapple thing,Venom,War hulk,Juggy,Abom.Colossus,Wendigo and Sasquatch would be dead before they knew what happened.

AngelCorpse6977
There are really way too many listed to even try to compare. Not to mention the Marvel side has both Hulk and War Hulk, and both Juggernaut and 8th day Juggernaut, which isn't really fair to have multiple versions of the same characters.

xmeat
Pineapple thing,Venom,War hulk,Juggy,Abom.Colossus,Wendigo and Sasquatch would be dead before they knew what happened. laughing laughing

xmeat
Originally posted by AngelCorpse6977
There are really way too many listed to even try to compare. Not to mention the Marvel side has both Hulk and War Hulk, and both Juggernaut and 8th day Juggernaut, which isn't really fair to have multiple versions of the same characters. i gave dc superboy and superboy prime confused

Symmetric Chaos
Way too many people but DC has a huge speed adavatage. They can take out a large section on the Marvel team without losses and then thorw everything they have at the surviors.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Way too many people but DC has a huge speed adavatage. They can take out a large section on the Marvel team without losses and then thorw everything they have at the surviors. ZOMG!! It's SC. ermmvin

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
ZOMG!! It's SC. ermmvin

xomfg Spunky is back!

SpunkySmurph
xomfg Spunky is back! srug I said hi to everyone else (cept Soljer, cause he smells), and I realized something was off... and then I was all lyke "ZOMFG, I'm low on my SC intake".

So I decided to spam Xmeat's thread. haermm

xmeat
most people on marvels list can handle a speedblitz. wink

Symmetric Chaos
srug I said hi to everyone else (cept Soljer, cause he smells), and I realized something was off... and then I was all lyke "ZOMFG, I'm low on my SC intake".

My brother has been online for like two and a half hours.

most people on marvels list can handle a speedblitz. wink

I disagree erm

You'll need to provide evidence that they can react effectively to being attacked at lightspeed and above.

Soljer
i gave dc superboy and superboy prime confused

You remember when, you know, Superboy FOUGHT Superboy Prime?

Yeah, that's cause they are different friggin people. Idiot.

SpunkySmurph
My brother has been online for like two and a half hours.

On your KMC account? ermm Either way, I wouldn't have seen it... I just got online.

Symmetric Chaos
On your KMC account? ermm Either way, I wouldn't have seen it... I just got online.

huh not on KMC just using the computer. I just got online too.

xmeat

I disagree erm

You'll need to provide evidence that they can react effectively to being attacked at lightspeed and above.

i dont huc can counter a blitz and a blitz wont do shit to 8th day, destroyer, or mangog who have taken thors godblast.

SpunkySmurph
huh not on KMC just using the computer. I just got online too. Well, people use "online" to either mean surfing the web, or logged on to KMC. I figured you and your borther could just be really... close. Or something. ermmnone

Symmetric Chaos
i dont huc can counter a blitz and a blitz wont do shit to 8th day, destroyer, or mangog who have taken thors godblast.

You need some sort of evidence.

3 characters aren't most of the team BTW.

Symmetric Chaos
Well, people use "online" to either mean surfing the web, or logged on to KMC. I figured you and your borther could just be really... close. Or something. ermmnone

I'm not the gay version of UltQuickSilver . . .

xmeat
You need some sort of evidence.

3 characters aren't most of the team BTW.

Fine DD, despero, and general have taken blitz and it didn't stop them so how would it stop 8th day, war huc, mangog, and destroyer.

SpunkySmurph
I'm not the gay version of UltQuickSilver . . . Really? Dammit then, I owe Martian five bucks.

Symmetric Chaos
Fine DD, despero, and general have taken blitz and it didn't stop them so how would it stop 8th day, war huc, mangog, and destroyer.

Those guy's can certainly survive the initial blitz.

But hulk, hercules, namor, abomination, venom, mangog, collosus, pineapple thing, war hulk, wendigo, blackbolt, captain britain, sasquatch. They're going to be rubble seconds into the match.

bigbran
Really? Dammit then, I owe Martian five bucks. I owe him fifty... no expression

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by bigbran
I owe him fifty... no expression Yeah, but for an entirely different reason. At least, in your case, he's used to it. From what I hear, you're not the first customer who refused to pay for crappy... "service". ermmnone

xmeat
Those guy's can certainly survive the initial blitz.

But hulk, hercules, namor, abomination, venom, mangog, collosus, pineapple thing, war hulk, wendigo, blackbolt, captain britain, sasquatch. They're going to be rubble seconds into the match. what mangog, and war are to durable to be beaten by a blitz mangog fought asgard so how does he lose to supes, and ww because of speed.
BB voice would be a serious threat to team dc.

Symmetric Chaos
what mangog, and war are to durable to be beaten by a blitz mangog fought asgard so how does he lose to supes, and ww because of speed.
BB voice would be a serious threat to team dc.

Do you read my posts?

I said those people would survive the initial blitz but much of the team will be gone. BB won't have a chance to speak unfortuantly so his voice (although incredibly powerful) is useless.

xmeat
Do you read my posts?

I said those people would survive the initial blitz but much of the team will be gone. BB won't have a chance to speak unfortuantly so his voice (although incredibly powerful) is useless. he wont have a chance he can fly has matter manip and fought glad dc wont even know about his voice.

Symmetric Chaos
he wont have a chance he can fly has matter manip and fought glad dc wont even know about his voice.

Dude. Use punctuation. It makes things much easier to understand.

Forum rules say that all combatants get basic knowledge of their opponents anyway, so DC will be well aware of the danger BB poses.

xmeat
Dude. Use punctuation. It makes things much easier to understand.

Forum rules say that all combatants get basic knowledge of their opponents anyway, so DC will be well aware of the danger BB poses. but marvel has so many people to keep dc heavies occupied atleast for BB to speak and cant BB fly at lightspeed too.

bigbran
i dont huc can counter a blitz http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/4995/catsmileced5f3xv2.jpg

xmeat
http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/4995/catsmileced5f3xv2.jpg laughing laughing

TricksterPriest
I'm not the gay version of UltQuickSilver . . .

Wait.......I thought he was incestuous with Ult. Scarlet witch? confused Am I wrong?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Wait.......I thought he was incestuous with Ult. Scarlet witch? confused Am I wrong?

yes (creepy)

Spunky implied that I was excessivly close to my brother not my sister.

TricksterPriest
Oh. oops. Well, I don't think your brother will mind much as long as you don't flirt with robots. laughing

xmeat
suprise marvels winning since kmc a dc bias forum.

Endless Mike
I'd give it to DC

Symmetric Chaos
suprise marvels winning since kmc a dc bias forum.

What the f**k?

If anything KMC has a Marvel bias and DC is still winning in the polls.

xmeat
What the f**k?

If anything KMC has a Marvel bias and DC is still winning in the polls. marvel bias on kmc right its the other way around.

Soljer
KMC is HEAVILY Marvel biased.

xmeat
Originally posted by Soljer
KMC is HEAVILY Marvel biased. how so everyone always argue how dc characters win because of a speedblitz which is highly ovverrated on kmc as is jobberseids OE

Martian_mind
This board is incredibly marvel biased.

xmeat
This board is incredibly marvel biased. nah

Soljer

bigbran
nah

Evil_Ash

yah

bigbran
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
yah Originally posted by xmeat
nah

Evil_Ash
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/ajr.gif

bigbran
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/ajr.gif I watched this for about a minute, before I realized that no one was going to get slapped...

Martian_mind
I watched that for ages hoping it would change.

You tricked me you bastard.

xmeat
yah nah

Martian_mind
yah.

xmeat
nah

bigbran
yah. Originally posted by xmeat
nah Originally posted by xmeat
nah

Faceman
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/ajr.gif I'm still watching it, and don't know why?? sad

xmeat
whats that about bran

Martian_mind
Nah

xmeat
yah

Martian_mind
Na-ah

Evil_Ash
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/ohyah.png

xmeat
Na-ah yah yah yah

bigbran
Nah You do realize that you are agreeing that this forum isn't Marvel bias...
yah yah yah And...
You are agreeing that this forum is Marvel bias...

Don't you?

Martian_mind
You do realize that you are agreeing that this forum isn't Marvel bias...
And...

Don't you?

No,you just need to re-read last page and see that the positions shifted.

xmeat
You do realize that you are agreeing that this forum isn't Marvel bias...
And...

Don't you? dohmy bad this board is dc bias nuff said

spetznaz
i gave dc superboy and superboy prime confused

Once again you prove that you know NOTHING about comics. You think that because you put Superboy and Superboy Prime in the DC side gives you carte blanche to put Hulk/War Hulk and Jugz/*-D-Jugz on the Marvel side!

It does not!

And here is why .....Superboy and Superboy Prime are NOT different versions of the same character. They are totally DIFFERENT characters. One is Kon-El (the clone of Superboy/Lex that has tactile telekinesis and some Kryptonian powers), while the other one is an uber-Kryptonian who almost ended things.

They are not versions of the same character. Not at all.

However, War Hulk and Hulk; and Jugz and 8th Day Jugz, are iterations of the same character. In much the same vein that Pre-Crisis Superman and Post-Crisis Superman are iterations of the same character.

However Superboy and Superboy Prime are NOT iterations of the same character, in much the same way that Supergirl and Powergirl are not iterations of the same character.

However, if you read comics instead of posting asinine threads, you would know that.

But, you don't. Something that has become apparent over the last few months. Your knowledge on comics (be it DC, MArvel, or other) oscillates between no knowledge and negative knowledge.

This is one more example of the case!

Oh, and once again you brought up 'Pineapple Thing.' Goodness!

lordboo

Dc heavy list:

Marvel heavy list:

if this tyrant at full power who fought galactus,he destroys most of the dc team himself

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by spetznaz
Once again you prove that you know NOTHING about comics. You think that because you put Superboy and Superboy Prime in the DC side gives you carte blanche to put Hulk/War Hulk and Jugz/*-D-Jugz on the Marvel side!

It does not!

And here is why .....Superboy and Superboy Prime are NOT different versions of the same character. They are totally DIFFERENT characters. One is Kon-El (the clone of Superboy/Lex that has tactile telekinesis and some Kryptonian powers), while the other one is an uber-Kryptonian who almost ended things.

However, War Hulk and Hulk; and Jugz and 8th Day Jugz, are iterations of the same character. In much the same vein that Pre-Crisis Superman and Post-Crisis Superman are iterations of the same character.

However Superboy and Superboy Prime are NOT iterations of the same character, in much the same way that Supergirl and Powergirl are not iterations of the same character.

However, if you read comics instead of posting asinine threads, you would know that.

But, you don't. Something that has become apparent over the last few months. Your knowledge on comics (be it DC, MArvel, or other) oscillates between no knowledge and negative knowledge.

Oh, and once again you brought up 'Pineapple Thing.' Goodness!
thumb up

Bentley
Darkseid in the DC team? Are you kidding me? Is the destroyer Odin in the Destroyer armor or Tyrant full powered? Because really, most of your numbers are for show, the big boys handle this mess swatting the kids away.

xmeat
Originally posted by spetznaz

It does not!

Oh, and once again you brought up 'Pineapple Thing.' Goodness! i knew the difference and please stop insulting me your becoming annoying.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Bentley
Darkseid in the DC team? Are you kidding me? Is the destroyer Odin in the Destroyer armor or Tyrant full powered? Because really, most of your numbers are for show, the big boys handle this mess swatting the kids away.
I think he was trying to put brawlers against each other but unfortunately he doesn't no which characters are brawlers.

xmeat
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
I think he was trying to put brawlers against each other but unfortunately he doesn't no which characters are brawlers. i know TYrant isn't a brawler but he has the strength like darkseid and thanos to be one.

xmeat
i rest my case and how is dc winning

Kurash
first of all KMC is definately marvel biased, and secondly the DC team wins, good luck against superboy prime and the OE

nvrbeenwthagirl

Dc heavy list:

Marvel heavy list:

What in the World is wonder girl and Superboy doing on a heavy hitter list? I'm inclined to not put power girl or Supergirl on either till I know where they definitely rank. Asmodel and DS are not Heavy Hitters. They are like Uber waaaaaaaay above the above top tiers. Asmodel can defeat anyone with the light of Heaven that doesn't have a pure soul. THat pretty much puts down everyone on your list who is evil. Leaving a big hole in the marvel sides power. Despero and DS and Martian manhunter mind rape the rest of the marvel Team. You didn't pick the marvel side well enough in my opinion. The Marvel side could have used the Ultimate Destroyer, Sersi and any number of other Eternals, You could have put some more of the better heralds on the team, Nova with the World mind is a beast, Classic Apoc is better than Hulk, thing, collossus, sasquatch, and warhulk. You left him off the marvel side. and put all those slow bruisers in instead. You played marvel to the left with this match. You basically handed DC the victory.

xmeat
Originally posted by Kurash
first of all KMC is definately marvel biased, and secondly the DC team wins, good luck against superboy prime and the OE no most people here are so far up dc characters ass you probably cant see there faces.
And the OE is overrated tyrant bitchslapps his ass and superboy prime cant hurt 8th day.

juggernaut66666
I just realised Asmodel is in Dc team.
He wins.

Kurash
were picking DC because its the right choice, its like even though most people are marvel biased, no one (but you) would actually pick the Hulk over Darkseid.

xmeat
What in the World is wonder girl and Superboy doing on a heavy hitter list? I'm inclined to not put power girl or Supergirl on either till I know where they definitely rank. Asmodel and DS are not Heavy Hitters. They are like Uber waaaaaaaay above the above top tiers. Asmodel can defeat anyone with the light of Heaven that doesn't have a pure soul. THat pretty much puts down everyone on your list who is evil. Leaving a big hole in the marvel sides power. Despero and DS and Martian manhunter mind rape the rest of the marvel Team. You didn't pick the marvel side well enough in my opinion. The Marvel side could have used the Ultimate Destroyer, Sersi and any number of other Eternals, You could have put some more of the better heralds on the team, Nova with the World mind is a beast, Classic Apoc is better than Hulk, thing, collossus, sasquatch, and warhulk. You left him off the marvel side. and put all those slow bruisers in instead. You played marvel to the left with this match. You basically handed DC the victory. you forgot tyrant and most marvel people are resistant to TP or have resilliance to it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
you forgot tyrant and most marvel people are resistant to TP or have resilliance to it.

Tyrant isn't resistant to the Light of Heaven.

xmeat
Thus BB isn't evil and his voice would still cause major issues for team dc.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thus BB isn't evil and his voice would still cause major issues for team dc.

LMAO. He'd be down for the count with a speed blitz. tied up in an unbreakable knot by WW's lasso and his throat would be wrapped up first. Thanks to MM telling WW via telepathy what to do.

xmeat
LMAO. He'd be down for the count with a speed blitz. tied up in an unbreakable knot by WW's lasso and his throat would be wrapped up first. Thanks to MM telling WW via telepathy what to do. WTF BB also has superspeed nobodies immediately gonna assult ?BB?

xmeat
and yeah after being punched by thor, huc, and glad sure i can see ww knocking him out in one second roll eyes (sarcastic)

nvrbeenwthagirl
and yeah after being punched by thor, huc, and glad sure i can see ww knocking him out in one second roll eyes (sarcastic)

Huc and Thor wont' be speed blitzing diana. Glad's could. too bad he would be black by Superman.

Kurash
i liek marvel more than DC, but they have no chance in this fight, they're outmatched

xmeat
Originally posted by Kurash
i liek marvel more than DC, but they have no chance in this fight, they're outmatched cARE TO ELABORATE?

xmeat
MARVEL HAS A CHANCE

nvrbeenwthagirl
MARVEL HAS A CHANCE

NOt in this thread. A combine of the light of heaven, the OE, and Tp from three of the best Tp users in comics will pwn everyone on ur list.

xmeat
NOt in this thread. A combine of the light of heaven, the OE, and Tp from three of the best Tp users in comics will pwn everyone on ur list. BB voice, godblast, tyrant, unlimited strength could help out.
lets not forget destroyer.

nvrbeenwthagirl
BB voice, godblast, tyrant, unlimited strength could help out.

LMAO. No one is raising a finger when they are all being mind controlled to stand in a str8 line for the OE and Light of heaven to blast them to nothing ness. Asmodel can erase people right out of the Book. Imagine him erasing someone with the OE backing him up. WTF pwned.

xmeat
many on marvel can handle a TP like thor, juggy with his helmet.
BB voice>>>>OE

nvrbeenwthagirl
many on marvel can handle a TP like thor, juggy with his helmet.
BB voice>>>>OE
huh wacko What the f**k?

Symmetric Chaos
MARVEL HAS A CHANCE

Sadly no. Marvel is screwed in this thread.

Evil_Ash
BB voice>>>>OE

no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.