Classic Ion vs Emperor Joker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
Both have had one year to get fully skilled with their abilities!

batdude123
Great match. At their bests, they were both absolute monsters.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Good Lord. I can't give this one a win. I guess it would depend on the source of thier power. And one being able to affect the Other more. Tho Emp Joker suitably Bitched the Spectre. Can classic ION do this?

batdude123
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Good Lord. I can't give this one a win. I guess it would depend on the source of thier power. And one being able to affect the Other more. Tho Emp Joker suitably Bitched the Spectre. Can classic ION do this?

Don't know. Probably not, however when they were speaking to one another, Spectre treated Kyle like an equal.

Entity
Originally posted by batdude123
Don't know. Probably not, however when they were speaking to one another, Spectre treated Kyle like an equal.

Yea, plus Spectre varies probably more then any other character I know. It all depends on how much the presents wants him to do. IMO

batdude123
Originally posted by Entity
Yea, plus Spectre varies probably more then any other character I know. It all depends on how much the presents wants him to do. IMO

thumb up

However, if the Spectre was full powered, these two would be an annoyance to him.

TricksterPriest
How far up the totem pole are Mxy and Bat-mite? could either of them beat FP Ion?

batdude123
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
How far up the totem pole are Mxy and Bat-mite? could either of them beat FP Ion?

Yes.

Soljer
Ion...is...damn.

But then again, so is the Joker.

Entity
Originally posted by batdude123
thumb up

However, if the Spectre was full powered, these two would be an annoyance to him.

Yea but, full powered Spectre is basically the presents and only The One Above All could give him trouble.

Full Powered Spectre=Spectre+God
God=God smile

Symmetric Chaos
Yea but, full powered Spectre is basically the presents and only The One Above All could give him trouble.

Full Powered Spectre=Spectre+God
God=God smile

You're mixing universes . . . TOAA is Marvel.

TricksterPriest
I'd give it to the emperor. Joker had Bat-mite's full power (or 99.9% of Mxy's, depending on whether or not he created Bat-mite, as the respect thread suggests). And Batdude already said that Batmite could beat FP Ion.

Entity
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
You're mixing universes . . . TOAA is Marvel.

My point was only that full power Spectre is just God's will. Meaning that only God can equal God. Without god the Spectre has nothing. IMO

And before anyone brings up Day of Vengeance, just because he does something bad doesn't mean God doesn't will it. There is a greater good and a higher purpose. Also IMO!

Symmetric Chaos
My point was only that full power Spectre is just God's will. Meaning that only God can equal God. Without god the Spectre has nothing. IMO

And before anyone brings up Day of Vengeance, just because he does something bad doesn't mean God doesn't will it. There is a greater good and a higher purpose. Also IMO!

Didn't god punish him during InfiniteCrisis by forcing him into a host against his will? He begs for forgiveness the whole time.

Entity
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Didn't god punish him during InfiniteCrisis by forcing him into a host against his will? He begs for forgiveness the whole time.

Once again, part of the high purpose! Is it not possible that God allowed him to have the power he needed for DoV so he could fulfill certain purposes needed, with his being forced to that host perhaps being one of them?

Galan007
This would be an incredible battle to see.

Both of these dudes at full potential, would be crazy! eek!

However, I would give it to Joker in the end.

From what we've seen, any Imp(s), or beings with Imp powers (Emperor Joker), have only been beaten by beating themselves.

IMO,

Imp powers > GL powers.
(When used to their best)

bigbran
Not really relevent... but I will always see Batmite and Mxy as the same power level...

Galan007
Originally posted by bigbran
Not really relevent... but I will always see Batmite and Mxy as the same power level... Apparently Bat-Mite is part of Mxy.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by bigbran
Not really relevent... but I will always see Batmite and Mxy as the same power level...

MXY is superior to Batmite.

Entity
Originally posted by Galan007
IMO,

Imp powers > GL powers.
(When used to their best)

Yes but, is Imp > Green Lantern Central Battery Power + Oblivion + The Guardians essence's?

Galan007
Yes but, is Imp > Green Lantern Central Battery Power + Oblivion + The Guardians essence's? From what we have seen?

yes

Validus
I disagree. Imp's haven't been shown to do anything Ion or Parallax hadn't done.

I don't see how you can pick one reality manipulator over the other when both have been shown to manipulate reality on the exact same scale.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Validus
I disagree. Imp's haven't been shown to do anything Ion or Parallax hadn't done.

I don't see how you can pick one reality manipulator over the other when both have been shown to manipulate reality on the exact same scale.

Batmite's power was such that he survived the destruction of every reality in DC, when Mxy wiped them all. Mxy did far more on panel than any ION or Parallax could have done. Mxy even beat the spectre a couple times. Hell Joker did too with batmite's powers.

Validus
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Batmite's power was such that he survived the destruction of every reality in DC, when Mxy wiped them all. Mxy did far more on panel than any ION or Parallax could have done. Mxy even beat the spectre a couple times. Hell Joker did too with batmite's powers.
Spectre gets beat under special circumstances. Neither of these guys can beat Spectre at his best so thats a worthless feat. Parallax created a new multiverse on panel which stands up to any Mxy/Bat-mite feat.

Entity
Bumpage. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.