Tyrant vs. 6 For Real Herald lvlers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Tyrant good good against 6 Ok opponents.

How would He do against These? This is Tyrant depowered.

Silver Surfer
BRB
Quasar
Hal Jordan
Orion
Superman

TricksterPriest
Tyrant every god damn time.

celestialdemon
Tyrant wins. He's way too powerful for this group.

Bouboumaster
Tyrant hands down

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Tyrant good good against 6 Ok opponents.

How would He do against These? This is Tyrant depowered.

Silver Surfer
BRB
Quasar
Hal Jordan
Orion
Superman

Tyrant

Soljer
I'd still give this to Tyrant...

UniOmni
Unless Orion pulls something exotic and grows huge, i'd still give it to Tyrant.

King Kandy
Tyrant, Infinity/Infinity.

Faceman
Originally posted by guy222
Tyrant

thumb up

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by UniOmni
Unless Orion pulls something exotic and grows huge, i'd still give it to Tyrant.

no expression That sounded horribly erotic.

stick out tongue

nvrbeenwthagirl
I dont' know. the Characters Tyrant fought didn't really have exotic powers like Quasar, Surfer, and GL.

long pig
Hell, Tyrant himself didn't show any exotic powers. He looks and acts like Maestro Hulk with the power cosmic.

His big claim to fame was him being nearly as powerful as Galactus, which was never proven, only said.

bigbran
Originally posted by long pig
Hell, Tyrant himself didn't show any exotic powers. He looks and acts like Maestro Hulk with the power cosmic.

His big claim to fame was him being nearly as powerful as Galactus, which was never proven, only said. I guess him beating Galactus means nothing... wait for it... wait for it... through exotic powers!
Also, why the hell would he need to use these exotic powers? He trucked through a bunch of herald levels through brute power...
Plus, he also had the ability to heal himself...no expression
I dont' know. the Characters Tyrant fought didn't really have exotic powers like Quasar, Surfer, and GL. He did fight Surfer... no expression

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by bigbran
I guess him beating Galactus means nothing...
He did fight Surfer... no expression

A jobbing surfer. Plus He didn't fight beings like Surfer,quasar and gl at one time. That is what I meant.

TricksterPriest
Oh yes he did. He beat the following guys, AT THE SAME TIME. Silver Surfer, Terrax, Morg, Beta Ray Bill, Gladiator, Captain Marvel, Jack of Hearts and Ganymede.

his respect thread.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/413290_1-the-tyrant-respect-thread

Give the man his damn props. He earned his respect on this board.

bigbran
A jobbing surfer. Plus He didn't fight beings like Surfer,quasar and gl at one time. That is what I meant. What the f*ck are you talking about?
A jobbing Surfer?
He tried physical... he tried blasts... he even tried attacking him from behind...
Hell he got pissed in that fight, and he could still do nothing...

What, do you want him to do? Drain him? Galactus couldn't even drain him... hell, it is more likely Surfer would have gotten all his PC drained out of him...
Tyrant showed the ability to fly, and all of Galactus's creations can hit over light speed... so Surfer is going to speedblitz him?
Surfer was/is nothing to him. I really don't see what exotic power he could ever pull out to help him...

You wonder why it was such a feat for Thanos to even stand against him, and why exactly he needed that orb?

nvrbeenwthagirl
What the f*ck are you talking about?
A jobbing Surfer?
He tried physical... he tried blasts... he even tried attacking him from behind...
Hell he got pissed in that fight, and he could still do nothing...

What, do you want him to do? Drain him? Galactus couldn't even drain him... hell, it is more likely Surfer would have gotten all his PC drained out of him...
Tyrant showed the ability to fly, and all of Galactus's creations can hit over light speed... so Surfer is going to speedblitz him?
Surfer was/is nothing to him. I really don't see what exotic power he could ever pull out to help him...

You wonder why it was such a feat for Thanos to even stand against him, and why exactly he needed that orb?

I dont' wonder why it was a feat. It wasn't. IT was a feat for Morg's power, which thanos used to amp. And SOme of those people Tyrant beat down aren't that impressive. Namely Jack of Hearts and Ganymede. MOrg fights like a dumb ass most of the time. and so does terrax.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Oh yes he did. He beat the following guys, AT THE SAME TIME. Silver Surfer, Terrax, Morg, Beta Ray Bill, Gladiator, Captain Marvel, Jack of Hearts and Ganymede.

his respect thread.

Give the man his damn props. He earned his respect on this board.
Captain Marvel was in that Story? Damn i have to find that. I dont' member him. I thought he was dead that the time. Gladiator is a jobber, Ganymede isn't impressive, Jack of hearts isn't either, terrax was lame tastic them, morg fights like an idiot. The only one worth' thier salt against Tyrant for real were surfer and BRB.

bigbran
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

his respect thread.

Give the man his damn props. He earned his respect on this board. I should restart a new respect thread... that one is horrible...
laughing

I dont' wonder why it was a feat. It wasn't. IT was a feat for Morg's power, which thanos used to amp. And SOme of those people Tyrant beat down aren't that impressive. Namely Jack of Hearts and Ganymede. MOrg fights like a dumb ass most of the time. and so does terrax. Wait... when exactly was it said to be Morg's power?
Plus, unless Thanos has no power, and the orb gave him all his power... it was a good feat for Thanos, and which, what you can't seem to grasp, was that Thanos had later powered himself up with this power. SO, everything you just said is irrelevent...
So, Legacy, Terrax, Surfer, Beta Ray Bill (two punches), Gladiator, are obviously nothing, right? Oh ya... of course, Galactus.
Plus that chick is a beast...

I don't even recall Morg actually fighting Tyrant...

How can Terrax fight like a dumbass when he uses his most powerful attack (an axe wrapped in energy), only manages to cut one tube on his chest?
As far as I'm concerned, Terrax tried his best, and nothing... he even went down in one powerful blast basically.
The people didn't fight like dumbasses... you're just underating a character... suprise!

bigbran
Captain Marvel was in that Story? Damn i have to find that. I dont' member him. I thought he was dead that the time. Gladiator is a jobber, Ganymede isn't impressive, Jack of hearts isn't either, terrax was lame tastic them, morg fights like an idiot. The only one worth' thier salt against Tyrant for real were surfer and BRB. Legacy/Genis. Not the pussy (I use that against people like Surfer) Mar-Vell.

Cosmic Powers, is the name of the series.

Umm... F*CK no!
That was the best the heroes were probably ever written, and they were shit on.

Terrax was stalemating Morg back then... and taking on multiple heralds... What the f**k?

draxx_tOfU
team 2/10...

nvrbeenwthagirl
I should restart a new respect thread... that one is horrible...
laughing

Wait... when exactly was it said to be Morg's power?
Plus, unless Thanos has no power, and the orb gave him all his power... it was a good feat for Thanos, and which, what you can't seem to grasp, was that Thanos had later powered himself up with this power. SO, everything you just said is irrelevent...
So, Legacy, Terrax, Surfer, Beta Ray Bill (two punches), Gladiator, are obviously nothing, right? Oh ya... of course, Galactus.
Plus that chick is a beast...

I don't even recall Morg actually fighting Tyrant...

How can Terrax fight like a dumbass when he uses his most powerful attack (an axe wrapped in energy), only manages to cut one tube on his chest?
As far as I'm concerned, Terrax tried his best, and nothing... he even went down in one powerful blast basically.
The people didn't fight like dumbasses... you're just underating a character... suprise!

No i'm not. get real. The entire board has called Terrax a jobber. so um the surprise is that your just choosing to now say that he wasn't? get lost with that bull shit. They didn't fight like they can. It was like blast, oh shit that didn't work, and then they got hit. as for thanos, I have never been impressed by his tyrant fight. You can't make me be. It's my opinion NOT to be impressed. Tyrant didn't do much more than Thanos in my opinion. Thanos smacks down multiple Heralds as Easy as Tyrant Did. IT would be much different if Tyrant were facing like Orion, BRB, Superman, Surfer, Hal,quasar

Hell Orion himself has the power to destroy Galaxies with the astro force. I bet that would sting Depowered Tyrant.

Soujaboy
No i'm not. get real. The entire board has called Terrax a jobber. so um the surprise is that your just choosing to now say that he wasn't? get lost with that bull shit. They didn't fight like they can. It was like blast, oh shit that didn't work, and then they got hit. as for thanos, I have never been impressed by his tyrant fight. You can't make me be. It's my opinion NOT to be impressed. Tyrant didn't do much more than Thanos in my opinion. Thanos smacks down multiple Heralds as Easy as Tyrant Did. IT would be much different if Tyrant were facing like Orion, BRB, Superman, Surfer, Hal,quasar

Hell Orion himself has the power to destroy Galaxies with the astro force. I bet that would sting Depowered Tyrant.

thumbdown

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soujaboy
thumbdown
Does not Thanos smack around Herald's as Easy as Tyrant Did? Tyrant didn't do anything that Thanos hasn't. Hell Despero Could Do what Tyrant Did. I say the lvl of the character's wasn't all that. Some were uber, some were dummies, some were not.

bigbran
No i'm not. get real. The entire board has called Terrax a jobber. so um the surprise is that your just choosing to now say that he wasn't? get lost with that bull shit. They didn't fight like they can. It was like blast, oh shit that didn't work, and then they got hit. as for thanos, I have never been impressed by his tyrant fight. You can't make me be. It's my opinion NOT to be impressed. Tyrant didn't do much more than Thanos in my opinion. Thanos smacks down multiple Heralds as Easy as Tyrant Did. IT would be much different if Tyrant were facing like Thor, BRB, Superman, Surfer, Hal, quasar Good for the board... but you referenced a time when Terrax was a jobber, and it was wrong...
During the time period you used, Terrax had...
Stalemated Morg Got beat by Morg. Stood up to Morg with the WOL. Taken on multiple heralds, at the same time. Killed Morg. Etc.

OK, do tell what you wanted them to do to him. Terrax's best attack failed, so that little theory goes right out the f*cking window.
Gany, tried her best attack... nothing.
Surfer unleashed all hell upon him... nothing.
Jack of Hearts tried every trick in the book... nothing.
Legacy did what he could, and got put down in one attack.
Bill did what he usually does, and got put down in two punches...
Gladiator had one of his best showings, and still got smashed...
All your little opinions mean nothing, since it doesn't even seem like you read the comic/comics...
He was beast, and you can't take that away from him.

Also, Jack of Hearts has fought Quaser, and Surfer, and held his own... he certainly isn't a nothing...

Of course I can't change your opinion, because your Thanos hate clouds that, so I'm not even going to try.
You have no basic understanding of how powerful he was, so instead, you choose to ignore it instead...
Not to mention this:
"You can't make me be. It's my opinion NOT to be impressed."
Just screams that you don't want to accept it...

And yet... Tyrant beat Thanos... powered up...ermm

Hell, I have thrown out many times that Tyrant beat Galactus... and this just isn't registering in your f*cking ears...

What the hell is Thor going to do?
Beta Ray Bill? He already proved to be less than a gnat.
Surfer... what the hell do you expect Surfer to do... really? Can you please anwser this? It just seems like you are ignoring that Surfer is a nothing to Tyrant...

bigbran
Does not Thanos smack around Herald's as Easy as Tyrant Did? Tyrant didn't do anything that Thanos hasn't. Hell Despero Could Do what Tyrant Did. I say the lvl of the character's wasn't all that. Some were uber, some were dummies, some were not. The difference is... Tyrant was actually toying with them... many of them, at the same time.
Plus, Tyrant took every one of their best blows, and laughed at them...

No Thanos isn't as powerful as Tyrant.
It took the f*cking UN to bring him down, not Thanos, not Surfer/Beta/Gany/Gladiator, not Terrax/Legacy/Gany/Jack of Hearts, not Galactus... What does that tell you?

Read the damn comic before you continue to spout this useless nonsense...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Good for the board... but you referenced a time when Terrax was a jobber, and it was wrong...
During the time period you used, Terrax had...
Stalemated Morg Got beat by Morg. Stood up to Morg with the WOL. Taken on multiple heralds, at the same time. Killed Morg. Etc.

OK, do tell what you wanted them to do to him. Terrax's best attack failed, so that little theory goes right out the f*cking window.
Gany, tried her best attack... nothing.
Surfer unleashed all hell upon him... nothing.
Jack of Hearts tried every trick in the book... nothing.
Legacy did what he could, and got put down in one attack.
Bill did what he usually does, and got put down in two punches...
Gladiator had one of his best showings, and still got smashed...
All your little opinions mean nothing, since it doesn't even seem like you read the comic/comics...
He was beast, and you can't take that away from him.

Also, Jack of Hearts has fought Quaser, and Surfer, and held his own... he certainly isn't a nothing...

Of course I can't change your opinion, because your Thanos hate clouds that, so I'm not even going to try.
You have no basic understanding of how powerful he was, so instead, you choose to ignore it instead...
Not to mention this:
"You can't make me be. It's my opinion NOT to be impressed."
Just screams that you don't want to accept it...

And yet... Tyrant beat Thanos... powered up...ermm

Hell, I have thrown out many times that Tyrant beat Galactus... and this just isn't registering in your f*cking ears...

What the hell is Thor going to do?
Beta Ray Bill? He already proved to be less than a gnat.
Surfer... what the hell do you expect Surfer to do... really? Can you please anwser this? It just seems like you are ignoring that Surfer is a nothing to Tyrant...

Your an idiot. THanos hate? get lost you fool. I give thanos the credit when it is due. Just like now. Thanos smacks heralds around as easy as Tyrant did. DIdn't I just not give thanos credit? So your silly stupid ass statement that i have thanos hate came out of your ass with that other shit you just posted. The reason that they didn't do well, is becuz they didnt' work together. The Character's I picked have a much better chance of pooling powers. And Tyrant hasn't beaten galactus while depowered. So you really don'thave to bring up Tyrant beating galactus. He really didnt even do that well did he? He is after all the one who got depowered.

Soujaboy
Your an idiot. THanos hate? get lost you fool. I give thanos the credit when it is due. Just like now. Thanos smacks heralds around as easy as Tyrant did. DIdn't I just not give thanos credit? So your silly stupid ass statement that i have thanos hate came out of your ass with that other shit you just posted. The reason that they didn't do well, is becuz they didnt' work together. The Character's I picked have a much better chance of pooling powers. And Tyrant hasn't beaten galactus while depowered. So you really don'thave to bring up Tyrant beating galactus. He really didnt even do that well did he? He is after all the one who got depowered.

weep

Soujaboy
Does not Thanos smack around Herald's as Easy as Tyrant Did? Tyrant didn't do anything that Thanos hasn't. Hell Despero Could Do what Tyrant Did. I say the lvl of the character's wasn't all that. Some were uber, some were dummies, some were not.

wallbash

nvrbeenwthagirl
The difference is... Tyrant was actually toying with them... many of them, at the same time.
Plus, Tyrant took every one of their best blows, and laughed at them...

No Thanos isn't as powerful as Tyrant.
It took the f*cking UN to bring him down, not Thanos, not Surfer/Beta/Gany/Gladiator, not Terrax/Legacy/Gany/Jack of Hearts, not Galactus... What does that tell you?

Read the damn comic before you continue to spout this useless nonsense...

So you think becuz they used the UN, that that is the only thing that could take him down? What about the Inbetweener? Or Odin? What about the God blast Thor used to hurt a celestial? Just becuz the UN was used, doesn't mean it was the only thing that could have done it. Tyrant smacked the herald lvl beings around like Thanos Does. It is my opinion that his opposition didn't work well together at all. I bet the 7 most powerful Green Lanterns wouldn't fall so easily if they are working together.

bigbran
Your an idiot. THanos hate? get lost you fool. I give thanos the credit when it is due. Just like now. Thanos smacks heralds around as easy as Tyrant did. DIdn't I just not give thanos credit? So your silly stupid ass statement that i have thanos hate came out of your ass with that other shit you just posted. The reason that they didn't do well, is becuz they didnt' work together. The Character's I picked have a much better chance of pooling powers. And Tyrant hasn't beaten galactus while depowered. So you really don'thave to bring up Tyrant beating galactus. He really didnt even do that well did he? He is after all the one who got depowered. laughing
You are the biggest haters on this f*cking board!
All you do is b*tch about him!
It wasn't a good feat for Thanos to fight with Tyrant? As far as I'm concerned... it was his best f*cking feat!
I don't care what you said right now... when you outright say Thanos stalemating/fighting Tyrant wasn't a good feat, then what does that tell you?

So, you're changing your story...
First it was because they jobbed, and now it is because they didn't work together? laughing
Also, they did work together... they still got stomped...
Stop ignoring the simple facts...

Also, I don't even care who wins this thread... I just don't like the massive wrong version of the comic being told here...
If Orion can one-shot him... well then, good for him, but...
Silver Surfer, and Beta are still doing nothing to him, and even less since the people are stated to be bloodlusted, so that means, Surfer, and Beta both go down in one attack.

If he didn't beat Galactus in a depowered form... then he has never beaten Galactus... no expression

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/5021/silversurfervol3008fg4.th.jpg

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/4242/silversurfervol3009it0.th.jpg

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/7106/silversurfervol3013jt8.th.jpg

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/9907/silversurfervol3021aw0.th.jpg

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/678/silversurfervol3022lt9.th.jpg

Like I said... exotic powers.
I'll leave these powers for the others to decide what he does with them... but I have one thing in mind, and it involves Orion and Tyrant's mastery over tech... but meh.

Soujaboy
laughing
It wasn't a good feat for Thanos to fight with Tyrant? As far as I'm concerned... it was his best f*cking feat!
I don't care what you said right now... when you outright say Thanos stalemating/fighting Tyrant wasn't a good feat, then what does that tell you?

First it was because they jobbed, and now it is because they didn't work together? laughing

Also, I don't even care who wins this thread... I just don't like the massive wrong version of the comic being told here...
Silver Surfer, and Beta are still doing nothing to him, and even less since the people are stated to be bloodlusted, so that means, Surfer, and Beta both go down in one attack.

If he didn't beat Galactus in a depowered form... then he has never beaten Galactus... no expression

I'll leave these powers for the others to decide what he does with them... but I have one thing in mind, and it involves Orion and Tyrant's mastery over tech... but meh.

It's like debating against a wall...weep

nvrbeenwthagirl
laughing

Um what the hell are you talking about? Thanos biggest Feat was standing up to Odin. There he was Unaided. Even if Odin Jobbered. he's still more powerful than Depowered Tyrant. So get your stupid lil tarded shit out of here. Thanos hate is a fiction of your imagination that gets your dick on hard to say that I have it. Well lose the hard on. I do not hate thanos. And Depowered Tyrant( which is the one we are talking about) never beat Galactus. All the other shit you are talking is nonsense becuz it has nothign to do with the tyrant version in this thread.

bigbran
So you think becuz they used the UN, that that is the only thing that could take him down? What about the Inbetweener? Or Odin? What about the God blast Thor used to hurt a celestial? Just becuz the UN was used, doesn't mean it was the only thing that could have done it. Tyrant smacked the herald lvl beings around like Thanos Does. It is my opinion that his opposition didn't work well together at all. I bet the 7 most powerful Green Lanterns wouldn't fall so easily if they are working together. Originally posted by Soujaboy
wallbash
I said that not even Galactus could take him, then I said that they had to revert to the UN...
I never said that was the only thing that could take him down...

Also, where was the In-Betweener?
Where was Odin?
Certainly not there, that's for f*cking sure...
And certainly not in this f*cking thread...

Plus, I'm not even sure Odin could take him down, to be honest...

What about Thor not being in this thread, and that Thor wouldn't get the time he craves... plus, the G blast wouldn't destroy Tyrant... either.
Also, Thor used the Godblast on the inside of a Celestial's noggin...

And Tyrant smacked around Thanos! Like talking to a tree...Originally posted by Soujaboy
wallbash

OK, where exactly in this thread... did 7 of the best Green Lanterns come from?
I don't care either, since Surfer is irrelevent, and so is Beta...

nvrbeenwthagirl
I said that not even Galactus could take him, then I said that they had to revert to the UN...
I never said that was the only thing that could take him down...

Also, where was the In-Betweener?
Where was Odin?
Certainly not there, that's for f*cking sure...
And certainly not in this f*cking thread...

Plus, I'm not even sure Odin could take him down, to be honest...

What about Thor not being in this thread, and that Thor wouldn't get the time he craves... plus, the G blast wouldn't destroy Tyrant... either.
Also, Thor used the Godblast on the inside of a Celestial's noggin...

And Tyrant smacked around Thanos! Like talking to a tree...

OK, where exactly in this thread... did 7 of the best Green Lanterns come from?
I don't care either, since Surfer is irrelevent, and so is Beta...

Basically I was saying that Tyrant didn't face 6 or 7 uber Herald lvl beings. Period. He didn't do anything that impressed me in his depowered state. He did what Thanos does. Granted Thanos had to use a power source to fight Tyrant, who knows how powerful Tyrant was. He didn't one shot kill anyone. All the other stuff you were saying is irrevelant. You bring up thanos hate was dumb and had nothing to do with anything. And yes, Odin would be able to take a depowered Tyrant.

bigbran
Um what the hell are you talking about? Thanos biggest Feat was standing up to Odin. There he was Unaided. Even if Odin Jobbered. he's still more powerful than Depowered Tyrant. So get your stupid lil tarded shit out of here. Thanos hate is a fiction of your imagination that gets your dick on hard to say that I have it. Well lose the hard on. I do not hate thanos. And Depowered Tyrant( which is the one we are talking about) never beat Galactus. All the other shit you are talking is nonsense becuz it has nothign to do with the tyrant version in this thread. Umm... I said in my opinion...
Also, unaided? Exactly... he needed help fighting Tyrant.
Plus, the power is HIS after the Tyrant fight... *GOD*!

Wait... why did Odin job? Please tell, so I can take it apart... I have ever Thor comic also, so you could reference an issue number if need be...

My tarded shit? This is your thread, and you are ruining it... laughing

No, hell, even in DC's Thanos respect thread... he referenced you, so obviously it's not just me. Go ask a bunch of people, of your Thanos hate, and they will even say it.

HOLY SHIT! Are you retarded (don't answer that)?
That was the same damn Tyrant as seen through the whole f*cking series!
http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/1870/tyrant2223cv8.th.jpg

He depowered him, and that is why Tyrant was so small.
Not that this will even help, but... really...

bigbran
Basically I was saying that Tyrant didn't face 6 or 7 uber Herald lvl beings. Period. He didn't do anything that impressed me in his depowered state. He did what Thanos does. Granted Thanos had to use a power source to fight Tyrant, who knows how powerful Tyrant was. He didn't one shot kill anyone. All the other stuff you were saying is irrevelant. You bring up thanos hate was dumb and had nothing to do with anything. And yes, Odin would be able to take a depowered Tyrant. Originally posted by Soujaboy
wallbash Originally posted by Soujaboy
wallbash Originally posted by Soujaboy
wallbash

Also, please tell why Odin would be able to take him...
Odin is no doubt extremely powerful... but really, I want to hear a reason...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Umm... I said in my opinion...
Also, unaided? Exactly... he needed help fighting Tyrant.
Plus, the power is HIS after the Tyrant fight... *GOD*!

Wait... why did Odin job? Please tell, so I can take it apart... I have ever Thor comic also, so you could reference an issue number if need be...

My tarded shit? This is your thread, and you are ruining it... laughing

No, hell, even in DC's Thanos respect thread... he referenced you, so obviously it's not just me. Go ask a bunch of people, of your Thanos hate, and they will even say it.

HOLY SHIT! Are you retarded (don't answer that)?
That was the same damn Tyrant as seen through the whole f*cking series!
http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/1870/tyrant2223cv8.th.jpg

Um Please. Any idiot who mentions me in thier thread is a dummy with nothing on thier mind. To think of me when making a thread is incredibly stupid.,Retarded, immature. I don't have Thanos hate I have hate for the Forum Idiot's who kept trying to make him the same lvl as DS. Which was my argument all the time. Please try and remember that the next time you put your ****ing foot in your mouth. I hated the forum's stupid stance that they were any where near each other in power. they aren't. Tyrant, depowered, again, is no match for galactus.I dont' even know what point your trying to make. Tyrant at full power, was bested by galactus. period.

bigbran
I feel like going and splitting my head open...

WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?!?!?!
Certainly not about your own thread... that's for god damn sure!

I never said anything about DS you dumbass... I said he was probably above Odin.
Hell... if you payed attention to anything... I even think DS is above Odin...
OH... it all makes sense now... you are trying to make Tyrant below DS... well, I don't give a shit...
Display your fanboyism somewhere else...

Also, stop ignoring it... DEPOWERED TYRANT BEAT GALACTUS!
It wasn't through raw power... no, it was through the exotic power that Long Pig said he didn't have.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I feel like going and splitting my head open...

WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?!?!?!
Certainly not about your own thread... that's for god damn sure!

I never said anything about DS you dumbass... I said he was probably above Odin.
Hell... if you payed attention to anything... I even think DS is above Odin...
OH... it all makes sense now... you are trying to make Tyrant below DS... well, I don't give a shit...
Display your fanboyism somewhere else...

Also, stop ignoring it... DEPOWERED TYRANT BEAT GALACTUS!
It wasn't through raw power... no, it was through the exotic power that Long Pig said he didn't have.

It wasn't thru his power. It was thru his tech. When Galactus and Tyrant had thier first fight. Big G won. So hey, i'm going off of that. And I mentioned DS. I said I never hated thanos. I only hated the fact that the noobs on the forum kept saying DS was thanos lvl. That is what I hated so I was on my campaign to show thanos true lvl of power. all other shit was said that I hated thanos were slow witted people who didnt' catch what I was really doing. I would say it all the time, Thanos is not DS lvl. People took that as Thanos hate becuz they were so retarded and thought they really were the same lvl and got offended that I didnt.

Soujaboy
It wasn't thru his power. It was thru his tech. When Galactus and Tyrant had thier first fight. Big G won. So hey, i'm going off of that. And I mentioned DS. I said I never hated thanos. I only hated the fact that the noobs on the forum kept saying DS was thanos lvl. That is what I hated so I was on my campaign to show thanos true lvl of power. all other shit said that I hated thanos was slow witted people who didnt' catch what I was really doing. I would say it all the time, Thanos is not DS lvl. People took that as Thanos hate becuz they were so retarded and thought they really were the same lvl and got offended that I didnt.

DS is Herald lv.

nvrbeenwthagirl
DS is Herald lv.

Your retarded.

bigbran
It wasn't thru his power. It was thru his tech. When Galactus and Tyrant had thier first fight. Big G won. So hey, i'm going off of that. But you just told me, when I told that Tyrant beat Galactus... that I couldn't use that, because he wasn't depowered...What the f**k?
Where is that head smash smile?

Also... through his own power... he has complete mastery over tech, so it was through his own power!
What does Orion use again?

And I mentioned DS. I said I never hated thanos. I only hated the fact that the noobs on the forum kept saying DS was thanos lvl. That is what I hated so I was on my campaign to show thanos true lvl of power. all other shit said that I hated thanos was slow witted people who didnt' catch what I was really doing. I would say it all the time, Thanos is not DS lvl. People took that as Thanos hate becuz they were so retarded and thought they really were the same lvl and got offended that I didnt. ...

I don't f*cking care!
So I'll give you this instead:
http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/4995/catsmileced5f3xv2.jpg

Soujaboy
Your retarded.

I was actually just joking. Debating against you is just so useless that I have no other choice but to post useless things.

wallbash

nvrbeenwthagirl
But you just told me, when I told that Tyrant beat Galactus... that I couldn't use that, because he wasn't depowered...What the f**k?
Where is that head smash smile?

Also... through his own power... he has complete mastery over tech, so it was through his own power!
What does Orion use again?

I don't f*cking care!
So I'll give you this instead:
http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/4995/catsmileced5f3xv2.jpg

ORion's power is part of him. He uses the astro force becuz the power would spill out and destroy him and a greater part of the universe with him. it's why highfather made the astro harness for him.

Soujaboy
ORion's power is part of him. He uses the astro force becuz the power would spill out and destroy him and a greater part of the universe with him. it's why highfather made the astro harness for him.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/crazy-cat.gif

bigbran
ORion's power is part of him. He uses the astro force becuz the power would spill out and destroy him and a greater part of the universe with him. it's why highfather made the astro harness for him. And this changes the fact that it's tech... because?

Soujaboy
And this changes the fact that it's tech... because?

No Bran, this is the answer.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/crazy-cat.gif

bigbran
No Bran, this is the answer.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/crazy-cat.gif A cat jerking off a gun?

Soujaboy
A cat jerking off a gun?

Yes.ermm

bigbran
Yes.ermm Neat...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.