Smurf's Tourney!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpunkySmurph
Admit it...

How many of you cringed when you saw the title?

Digi, before you close this, you should know that this is actually a thread to TALK about the recent KMCC Tourney epidemic, and not some thread I created on a whim because I was bored. Honestly. ermmnone

You didn't buy that, huh?

Soljer
I wanna compete!

bigbran
I'm in.

SpunkySmurph
See, all the cool people flock to SMURF'S tourney. cool

Oh, and Soljer's here too.

Symmetric Chaos
What are the character caps?

Redatom65
i call Captain Atom!

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
What are the character caps? Masterbruce. For all. smile

Symmetric Chaos
I'm using Yuki big grin

hmm I wonder if it would be possible to make a respect thread for a novel characters . . .

MB level . . . so is this KMC MB who can destroy planets with his bowel movements or the real MB who is 318 kilos of fat?

Soljer
Is JP within the caps?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soljer
Is JP within the caps?

Who?

Badabing
Just checking in. durfist

Scoobless
Who?

n00b!

stick out tongue

Skeets
How does Soljer know about JP? hmm

Martian_mind
Hmmmm.....

Masterbruce is the Cap?

Living Tribunal
Fully backed Spectre
Thanos with THOTU

Soljer
Originally posted by Skeets
How does Soljer know about JP? hmm

hmm

Martian_mind
I would say he's a soc of JP,but thats not possible as the combined awesomness of JP and MB would have made KMC implode.

Skeets
hmm

NiņoAraņa
i cringed no expression

twice. no expression

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Scoobless
n00b!

stick out tongue

glare could you at least tell me what JP stands for?

Flame On!!

Ask Master Dan. Can I be Kevil? I heard he's a bit like Hong Kong Fooey.

smile

-FO!!

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Flame On!!
Ask Master Dan.

smile

-FO!!

glare I've been here less than a year

embarrasment who is that?

Flame On!!
glare I've been here less than a year

embarrasment who is that?

So have I shifty and yet i've read the famous Batman and Daredevil threads when highlighted.

-FO!!

Flame On!!
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=405077& amp;%20highlight=title%3A%28You+vs+Batman%29+forum
id%3A77<br%20/>

"V"
I didn't cringe in the slightest, you give yourself too much credit.

Flame On!!
Originally posted by "V"
I didn't cringe in the slightest, you give yourself too much credit.

I cringed smile

But then most of my posts have that effect on me shifty

May I ask truly how I can have to much credit on this forum? shifty

-FO!!

"V"
I cringed smile

But then most of my posts have that effect on me shifty

May I ask truly how I can have to much credit on this forum? shifty

-FO!!

The post was directed to Smurf's intial post, where he asked how many of us cringed. You can't have too much credit, in this instance assuming people would cringe over someone hosting a tourney was giving himself too much credit.

Didn't think I would need to explain that.

Soleran
I cringed smile

eek!

Lol, me too, me too!

Happy Dance ?

Wait on second thought I'll just read on.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by "V"
I didn't cringe in the slightest, you give yourself too much credit. The question about people cringing was not related to the fact that I was hosting a tourney, so much as the fact that another tourney was supposedly being hosted, making it the fifth one in the space of a couple months, whilst another tourney was being planned for hosting in the summer. I'm not actually hosting a tourney, but I thought the latest abundance of them is laughable.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
The question about people cringing was not related to the fact that I was hosting a tourney, so much as the fact that another tourney was supposedly being hosted, making it the fifth one in the space of a couple months, whilst another tourney was being planned for hosting in the summer. I'm not actually hosting a tourney, but I thought the latest abundance of them is laughable.

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p116/Naruto_Gaara247/thNani.gif

So its not a real torney? Then I'll never have a chane to use my tottaly serious pick for it . . .

Flame On!!
Originally posted by "V"
The post was directed to Smurf's intial post, where he asked how many of us cringed. You can't have too much credit, in this instance assuming people would cringe over someone hosting a tourney was giving himself too much credit.

smile

Thanks for explaining anyway.

I was giving myself to much credit V. shifty

-FO!!

SpunkySmurph
No, it's not. Hosting a tourney, IMO, would be exhausting.

But, let's move on to the topic of discussion before Digi closes this.

There have been WAY too many tourneys lately, IMO.

Flame On!!
Originally posted by Soleran
eek!

Lol, me too, me too!

Happy Dance ?

Wait on second thought I'll just read on.

Then we are in agreement.

smile

-FO!!

Symmetric Chaos
No, it's not. Hosting a tourney, IMO, would be exhausting.

But, let's move on to the topic of discussion before Digi closes this.

There have been WAY too many tourneys lately, IMO.

TP was trying to get one set up that would run quickly but he rushed through making it erm

Besides that there haven't been many.

SpunkySmurph
TP was trying to get one set up that would run quickly but he rushed through making it erm

Besides that there haven't been many. Well, a month ago there was Batdude's tourney and Evangel's tourney being hosted at the same time. Then there was TP/DL's tourney, which ended in a mess. Now Capt and Nataku (I think) are both hosting seperate tourneys, and Newjak/whats-his-name-I-forget are co-hosting another tourney in a month or two.

That's too many.

That being said, I'm going to be a hypocrite by joining Capt's. TP cheated me out of my last one.

Scoobless

JP wont stand for anything ... if he doesn't like something it simply ceases to exist.

no expression

"V"
The question about people cringing was not related to the fact that I was hosting a tourney, so much as the fact that another tourney was supposedly being hosted, making it the fifth one in the space of a couple months, whilst another tourney was being planned for hosting in the summer. I'm not actually hosting a tourney, but I thought the latest abundance of them is laughable.

You didn't need to explain that, I understood that actually. I just commented on the first bit because I couldn't care less about the shambles of a tourney that didn't take place.

Newjak
Well anyways as for the tourney bit. I think it may be too soon to try and revitalize a tourney. I know me and Darkcrawler were planning on running one. I don't know if he is still interested but I still plan on running one within the next to 2 to 3 months.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.