Happy Birthday =Tired Hiker=

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TRH
Happy Birthdayhappybday

woot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

silver_tears
clapping

Eccentric
Happy Birthday!

BakaXero
Happy Birthday to the Hero!!!

Do we get a special birthday animation?

I bought you a cake, but some how it was contaminated with penguin.

JaehSkywalker
happy birthday... smile

Strangelove
Ah goddammit, I meant to make this thread. Better someone who actually cares about him than this Commie bastard ermm

Piggle Humsy
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v254/PiggleHumsy/happybirthday.gif

happy

Strangelove
Hapy birfday, by the way smile

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
High five for the birthday boy

The Pict
Happy Birthday! happybday

Have a GREAT one beer

Kram3r
Love you TH, Happy Birthday.

Baylin
just popping by to say hi and happy birthday

HI!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIRED H!

ragesRemorse
Hey Hiker, i was just thinking about you so much that i asked where you were in a different thread. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

eat the shit out of some cake and drink a healthy load of beer

bogen
Yeah happy B'day.
What are you 45 now? :P

Rogue Jedi
holy shyat, happy birthday, TH!!!

a1hsauce
Happy Birthday Big Man!!!!

have a good one!!!

smoker4
Happy Birthday Preston rolling on floor laughing

LethalFemme
Happy B'day baby.kisses

LifeInSepia
happy birthday! what are you now, like, 30??

lord xyz
Originally posted by TRH
Happy Birthdayhappybday

woot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I only just noticed that your name has resemblance to it. ermm

ThePittman
pitt_birthday
Parrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttttttttty!

kayakat
Happy Birthday! Happy Dance
http://login.irin.sciences.univ-nantes.fr/IMG/jpg/Happy_Birthday_Cake_girl.jpg

speiderman
ya happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
happybday

ThePittman
QN8c-NmV6tA

TRH
Originally posted by Strangelove
Ah goddammit, I meant to make this thread. Better someone who actually cares about him than this Commie bastard ermm Your the commie bastard

Council#13
Uh... yeah... *ignores the above post*

Happy Birthday! eek!

lord xyz
rhokhr

Vinny Valentine
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRESTON!!!

Man, you've been my idol on KMC for soooooooooo long. I hope you have a ****ing wicked birthday!

Dude, honestly. You're one of the best guys on the forum. Don't ever leave!! laughing out loud

Happy Birthday Bud happy

Morning_Glory
Happy Birthday cake

Kongu Dude
Happy Birthday! eek!
Originally posted by lord xyz
rhokhr
Wrong Thread. ermm

Barker
Happy 39th Birthday. ermm no expression steeks leftright smile no expression no expression smile

Kongu Dude
Many smileys. ermm smile 313 no expression ermm

johnnyforever
Happy birthday happy

Syren
Happy Birthday, Preston!! hug

Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRESTON!!!

Man, you've been my idol on KMC for soooooooooo long. I hope you have a ****ing wicked birthday!

Dude, honestly. You're one of the best guys on the forum. Don't ever leave!! laughing out loud

Happy Birthday Bud happy

AMEN TO THAT clapping

soin2cal
Happy birthdaybig grin

Devalion
Happy Birthday TH wink

Leo.M
http://gizzo.blogs.sapo.pt/arquivo/Happy%20birthday%20cake.jpg

Eclipso
dp

Eclipso
Originally posted by Eclipso
Happy Birthday Hiker!!

http://www.flowersetcsantarosa.com/Balloons/Birthday/BIRTHDAY4.JPG http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/1658/fgau1.png http://www.flowersetcsantarosa.com/Balloons/Birthday/BIRTHDAY4.JPG

Rohangiga
hey it was my birthday yesterday as well

Barker
Oh.

Edit: It's my brother's birthday today to. haermm

I only just now put 2 and 2 together. no expression

Vinny Valentine
Eclipso...Honestly.

erm

Eclipso
lol

Vinny Valentine
lol

See you think you're funny... But you're just a **** off who should be banned.

You've ruined KMC for me.

Strangelove
lol STOP ****ING LAUGHING EVERY TIME SOMEONE GETS PISSED AT YOU. IT'S NOT FUNNY. YOU'RE A SOCK AND YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE HERE.

Eclipso
lol I do find it funny though.

Syren
You really should have been permanently banned. You're like the Ultimate annoyance erm

Doesn't it bother you that you're severely disliked here? You know the weirdest thing? If you made any kind of genuine effort to atone for the things you've said the people here would give you another chance. They're not complete assholes shrug

Eclipso
As I said before I have no interest in disscussing it. It's the past and I let it stay there.

Syren
Discussing what? I didn't refer to a particular occurrence. I just suggested that you might decide one day to try to atone (genuinely) for past errors and realise that the members who are currently giving you grief aren't, as you seem to believe, picking on you for no reason and will, if you make amends, give you a chance to settle in. KMC is a community and it works for the most part through cooperation and friendliness.

Eclipso
I have all the friends I wish to have. I am not looking to become popular.

I believe the old saying is "Here's to those that wish us well, and those who don't can go to..." lol

Syren
Ok, I wasn't suggesting that either. Just seems to me that you went all out to become unpopular, almost detested. I figured you may prefer amicability to hostility but that's clearly not the case.

I don't think that saying has an irritating smilie on the end of it ermm

Eclipso
lol to put it bluntly, I just don't care. they can like me or hate me. I am not getting into a disscussion about the past under any circumstances. It's just something that is not going to happen.

Syren
Fair enough smile

Vinny Valentine
Because your past includes....Socking....Threats...Being an ******* suck up to me, Annoying and irritating every member on KMC except 2-3.

Wow, great past. I'd want to let it go too if I were you.... Too bad I'll never let it drop. Ever.

Eclipso
lol

Vinny Valentine
lol

Great job using that smilie...Again. Now go flirt with your only friend on KMC who matters, Kaya.

Eclipso
lol

Vinny Valentine
lol

Want to stop spamming? That's against the rules.

Eclipso
lol I do find it funny though.

Vinny Valentine

Doesn't take away the fact you're spamming.

I could also post all the conversations people sent me of you talking about me, and the letters you sent me. That wouldn't be nice would it?

Eclipso
lol I'll just have to talk to the mods again.

Vinny Valentine
lol I'll just have to talk to the mods again.

Do you think you're a god on this forum? What are they going to do to me? Ban me because I'm pissed you're not banned and threatening to show all thsoe threats you made at me on KMC? Wow.

Do it, I ****ing dare you.

Eclipso
Already did last night, and its the Bashing, flamming and baiting that will cause a problem.

Vinny Valentine
Already did last night, and its the Bashing, flamming and baiting that will cause a problem.

laughing out loud

Something you're all too familiar with.

You're bating yourself. I'm not. You're being provoking to every post I make, hence... BAITING!

Stop posting after me then happy

Eclipso
lol Now that is truly funny.

Vinny Valentine
lol Now that is truly funny.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

You'll never learn.

Eclipso
Look, you want to stay angry over something that is literally "old news" thats fine. I prefer to move on with my life and I have all the friends on here that I want. I don't care about popularity and i never will, so hate me all you want as long as it's within the rules of the forum.

Vinny Valentine
Look, you want to stay angry over something that is literally "old news" thats fine. I prefer to move on with my life and I have all the friends on here that I want. I don't care about popularity and i never will, so hate me all you want as long as it's within the rules of the forum.

laughing Old news? It happened last week. Mr. "I'm going to do something of Legend to Vinny Valentine in real life" IF you want to move on, stop posting in this thread.

Eclipso
You talked just last night on the sex party thread about stabbing me.

"people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones."

Vinny Valentine
You talked just last night on the sex party thread about stabbing me.

"people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones."

Yeah, Stabbing you in the eye.

I didn't threaten to do it with your personal information though. And you continue to Bait. So go be with your friends

Eclipso
I'm not baiting at all, You seem dead set on trying to start a fight by following me around and posting bashing statements after my posts as the mods warned about last night.

I'm just trying to let you know that it's not going to work. I have no desire to get into any arguement with you or start anything with you.

I'm moving on with my life.

Röland
http://stewiesplayground.com/wp-content/tomtucker.png

"And another birthday on KMC ends in bloodshed, more at 6."

Vinny Valentine
I'm not baiting at all, You seem dead set on trying to start a fight by following me around and posting bashing statements after my posts as the mods warned about last night.

I'm just trying to let you know that it's not going to work. I have no desire to get into any arguement with you or start anything with you.

I'm moving on with my life.

No see, you contiune to post, and post and post after each of my statements, even though on many occastions I have said let it die, and just stop posting. You are baiting. If you want to be so high and mighty, stop posting in this thread, and go to your thread.

Eclipso

Röland
lol, Nice Roland!!!

no expression

Syren
Because your past includes....Socking....Threats...Being an ******* suck up to me, Annoying and irritating every member on KMC except 2-3.

Wow, great past. I'd want to let it go too if I were you.... Too bad I'll never let it drop. Ever.

Then, according to your attitude above, you should be warned and possibly temp-banned for intentional baiting. Eclipso's methods may not be preferable but he is trying, in his own weird way, to avoid any more conflict. You just stated that you're not going to let things drop so it'll be on your head if everything kicks off again.

Just some genuine advice Vin, from a friend to a friend erm

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Syren
Then, according to your attitude above, you should be warned and possibly temp-banned for intentional baiting. Eclipso's methods may not be preferable but he is trying, in his own weird way, to avoid any more conflict. You just stated that you're not going to let things drop so it'll be on your head if everything kicks off again.

I honestly don't care anymore. Eclipso pretty much ruined any fun I was going to have on KMC for the next few months, and now I'm worrisome to give out any more personal information. It just doesn't matter anymore. Him coming back to KMC after what he did is ****ing.. Ugh.

Flame On!!

I don't know any of you but what she said. When a forum is actually something you care that much about instead of real life Vinny Valentine. Somethings wrong. erm

Happy Bday Tired Hiker. You still make me laugh, like that older guy in his twenties, you know, shifty the one who hangs round with the kids still in year 11 at school. Because you're a cool guy!

smile

-FO!!

Syren
I honestly don't care anymore. Eclipso pretty much ruined any fun I was going to have on KMC for the next few months, and now I'm worrisome to give out any more personal information. It just doesn't matter anymore. Him coming back to KMC after what he did is ****ing.. Ugh.

I know and I agree with you and everyone else who has balked at the mod's decision regarding Eclipso. But we have to deal with it and no amount of b!tching and holding grudges is going to change things. It'll only make the situation worse for you and whoever continues to antagonise Eclipso and the issue. It's obvious to me that Eclipso is going to be able to avoid blame for the time being because he's had a reprieve. Bad move erm

Flame On!!
I know and I agree with you and everyone else who has balked at the mod's decision regarding Eclipso. But we have to deal with it and no amount of b!tching and holding grudges is going to change things. It'll only make the situation worse for you and whoever continues to antagonise Eclipso and the issue. It's obvious to me that Eclipso is going to be able to avoid blame for the time being because he's had a reprieve. Bad move erm

It all seems very Shakespearian

lol

-FO!!

Syren
Elaborate big grin

Flame On!!
Elaborate big grin

Betrayal, Deception, Betrayal and Betrayal........

All over an "Off topic forum". My suggestion to all of you is don't worry, be happy.

smile

-FO!!

Syren
Plus bucket loads more Betrayal serenade

Flame On!!
Plus bucket loads more Betrayal serenade

Exactly. smile
I love a bit of Deception and Betrayal though shifty

-FO!!

Shelbert Lemon
Happy be-lated birthday Preston. Hope you had a nice day. hug

Fallen Jedi
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! jump

Mr. Bacon
Happy Birthday Preston

~Pielover~
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon

Röland
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon

=Tired Hiker=
Thanks everyone for all the happy birthdayness stuff and I appreciate all of you, you make this place really awesome to visit. I love how this thread totally went off topic, but that's why it's the OTF, wouldn't be the same otherwise. You all rock! wink big grin happy

=Tired Hiker=
I'll post some pics later from my party I had on Saturday, it was pretty cool.

Syren
PICS AND PARTY w00t

Scottie
Happy (late) Birthday party

birthday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.