Fire & Ice (1983).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ConalCochran
Anyone seen this underrated and excellent animated fantasy flick? it's from Ralph Bakshi and Frank Farzetta about two realms which one of fire and one of ice are at war, the evil Lord Neckron kidnaps the sexy Princess Teegra as a lone warrior named Larn and a barbarian named DarkWolf must rescue her and destroy Neckron to end the war.

Exciting and spectacular animated movie with great artwork and a rousing score, plus plenty of action and a sizzling toon girl makes this a must see. I remembered when i was 5 watching this movie on VHS with my brothers back in 1987, ah the memories!

Face
Yeah I watched it in the 80's the war between fire and Ice in a prehistoric scenario great animation Neckron with a black heart and the axe man one of my favourite animated movies

2D_MASTER
This is an awesome movie. Frazetta even drew some of the art for the movie(not animation). This has been one of my favorites since I was a kid. While other kids watched Disney films I watch stuff like Fire and Ice, Fantastic Planet, American Pop, Heavy Metal and Wizwards.

Schecter
got it for my birthday a long time ago, watched the first half hour, threw it in the trash.

BoyScoutKevin
I saw it, when it was first released in theaters. I thought that Bakshi and Frazetta made a good duo. I am only sorry that they have never made another film together.

Dreampanther
Loved this movie while I was growing up - saw it quite a few times.

Would like to see it again, to put it in perspective with today's features.

I actually think it will hold it's own...

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by Schecter
got it for my birthday a long time ago, watched the first half hour, threw it in the trash.

Try Beauty and the Beast, probably more your speed, wee-one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.