Kuja Versus Sin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
Ok folks , prepare for a all out brawl of the final fantasy villains !

1. Normal Kuja w/o hymn of the Fayth versus Sin

2. Normal Kuja with Hymn of the Fayth versus Sin

3. Trance Kuja w/o Hymn of the Fayth versus Sin

4. Trance Kuja with Hymn of the Fayth versus Sin.

Every battle takes place in the ruins of Zanarkand

Who wins ?

Cloud_VII
What do you mean with the Hymn of the Fayth? Kuja doesn't know diddly squat what the Hymn of the Fayth is for starters. Yeah, you can count that out.

Second, regular Kuja gets wiped out against Sin, period.

Trance Kuja versus Sin would be something to behold, especially since both hold enough power to destroy planets. Kuja can do it in a matter of seconds whereas Sin can do it in a given amount of time. Sin's barrier is what'll give it the edge against Kuja. I do not think Kuja will be able to destroy it seeing as nothing has. Plus, Sin's power seems to keep growing when it's out of control.

ESB -1138
Kuja loses.
Trance Kuja I'll give the win. He whipped out the entire planet within seconds. If the Final Aeons could defeat Sin I'm sure Trance Kuja would.

grey fox
Originally posted by Cloud_VII
What do you mean with the Hymn of the Fayth? Kuja doesn't know diddly squat what the Hymn of the Fayth is for starters. Yeah, you can count that out.

Second, regular Kuja gets wiped out against Sin, period.

Trance Kuja versus Sin would be something to behold, especially since both hold enough power to destroy planets. Kuja can do it in a matter of seconds whereas Sin can do it in a given amount of time. Sin's barrier is what'll give it the edge against Kuja. I do not think Kuja will be able to destroy it seeing as nothing has. Plus, Sin's power seems to keep growing when it's out of control.

No , what I mean is that Hymn of The Fayth will be playing in the background. Thus freezing Sin (or at least distracting him)

Superboy Prime
Trance Kuja for the win.

Best FF villain since Kefkas.

Cloud_VII
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Kuja loses.
Trance Kuja I'll give the win. He whipped out the entire planet within seconds. If the Final Aeons could defeat Sin I'm sure Trance Kuja would. The Final Aeon is probably more powerful than you think. The Final Aeon has an attack where it brings its opponents into its realm, catches a meteor zooming through outer space, and launches it at its enemies. Plus, isn't the Hymn of the fayth involved in that as well? As far as I can see, the Hymn of the fayth is a HUGE plot device used against Sin, because without it, Sin can wipe out regions of the world in a matter of seconds. I'm not sure if it wouldn't destroy more than that; that's the least it could do.

Sin can levitate itself and create a barrier around its body, which, hasn't been damaged and can be magnified to great levels. Also, Vegnagun, which is dubbed Spira's ancient super weapon can wipe out the world in one shot from its gun, and it was made to kill Sin and would not have worked against it.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Cloud_VII
The Final Aeon is probably more powerful than you think. The Final Aeon has an attack where it brings its opponents into its realm, catches a meteor zooming through outer space, and launches it at its enemies. Plus, isn't the Hymn of the fayth involved in that as well? As far as I can see, the Hymn of the fayth is a HUGE plot device used against Sin, because without it, Sin can wipe out regions of the world in a matter of seconds. I'm not sure if it wouldn't destroy more than that; that's the least it could do.

Sin can levitate itself and create a barrier around its body, which, hasn't been damaged and can be magnified to great levels. Also, Vegnagun, which is dubbed Spira's ancient super weapon can wipe out the world in one shot from its gun, and it was made to kill Sin and would not have worked against it.

Well that barrier has never been tested against Kuja's Ultima which whipped out an entire planet within seconds. And the Vegnagun was never shown destroying a planet. For all we know it was just a way to encouage the people.

Also Trance Kuja has hundreds, thousands, and maybe millions of souls making him far more powerful then a normal Trance would have done.

Cloud_VII
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Well that barrier has never been tested against Kuja's Ultima which whipped out an entire planet within seconds. And the Vegnagun was never shown destroying a planet. For all we know it was just a way to encouage the people.

Also Trance Kuja has hundreds, thousands, and maybe millions of souls making him far more powerful then a normal Trance would have done. No, Vegnagun is capable of destroying a planet for it can do this:kTuvSTx96DEThis would not have worked against Sin; no weapon in Spira can take it down. Its barrier is unbreachable to even attacks of this sort.

Know that I didn't say Sin would win this hands down or anything. I think it has a higher level of defense than Trance Kuja. It just about equals T. Kuja in power because Sin's Terra Graviton can destroy a large portion of the world while pulling the moon out of orbit.

fascistcrusader
Kuja probably loses but in Trance form he takes it pretty easily.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Wandering Flame
kTuvSTx96DE Can someone explain to me how the hell that proves it can destroy a planet.

SHM
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Can someone explain to me how the hell that proves it can destroy a planet.

Only if you explain to us, how a video of Kuja destroying the city of Bran-Bal proves he can destroy a planet. Happy Dance

Both characters(can Vegnagun be called a "character"?), have statements about them, saying that they can destroy a planet. And both characters have an FMV showing them using this power, but not really destroying the planet(not in the FMV, at least).

So... You agree that both can destroy a planet, or you agree that they can't do that.
Saying that only Kuja can do it, is double-standard.

ThunderGodEneru
Was Vegnagun ever stated to be able to destroy a planet?

I can't really remember. FFX-2 sucked.

Oh, and difference would be, Kuja was stated that he DID destroy a planet, some ass hole claimed that Vegnagun CAN destroy one. There is a difference.

Pyron_Knight
DJ is very much right.
Comparing Kuja and Vegnagun is folly for two reasons:
1. Vegnagun was destroyed. The video you saw is non-canon. It never happened.
2. What Kuja did to Terra was stated by two characters. They are merely reporting on what has happened.

Also it was never said whether or not Vegnagun could defeat Sin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.