ANY GL ring v.s. The Worlogog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan007
Some dude in another thread has pretty much been saying that a GL ring can duplicate any feats the Worlogog has roll eyes (sarcastic)..... So I want to see what everyone else has to say about that.

Which artifact would take this?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Galan007
Some dude in another thread has pretty much been saying that a GL ring can duplicate any feats the Worlogog has roll eyes (sarcastic)..... So I want to see what everyone else has to say about that.

HELL no. The worlogog is A multiversal uber thingy. The GL is at best Universal and only in the hands of the top two gl's ever.And the ring wearer would never be able to remake even one universe.

Galan007
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
HELL no. The worlogog is A multiversal uber thingy. The GL is at best Universal and only in the hands of the top two gl's ever.And the ring wearer would never be able to remake even one universe. thumb up

That's pretty much what I was thinking too.

TricksterPriest
Is this a joke? blink Extant pwned almost everyone with the whirlythingy, DS conquered Earth after it was destroyed, and that's not even counting the numerous high end warping feats it did for the injustice society. Whirlythingy ftw. stick out tongue

Donkey Punch

The Worlogog, or the philosophers Stone is basically the Presence in a 'computerized' form. All though it contains only a miniature part of the source, the sources is power is Infinite, and everyone knows what a fraction of infinity is, especially in comics. smile

The energy that fuels the G.L. 's rings is basically psionic Will power and very much infinitesimal compared to the source/Presence.

Swanky-Tuna
Stalemate. Unless the Worlogog is sentient and crazy enough to attack a ring laying on the floor.

Symmetric Chaos
no expression

Worlogog in a stomp

guy222

Its Saturday. Worlogog

grey fox
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Stalemate. Unless the Worlogog is sentient and crazy enough to attack a ring laying on the floor.

Wouldn't be a stalemate by those conditions , seeing as the ring has it's own AI.

Soljer
The Worlogog vs. EVERY GL ring would be a slightly better fight...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soljer
The Worlogog vs. EVERY GL ring would be a slightly better fight...

And they would still lose. HOur man with the worlogog sliver was better than most GL"s by far.

Tazer
Yo.

laughing laughing laughing

Tazer

BooBoo Bear
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Is this a joke? blink Extant pwned almost everyone with the whirlythingy, DS conquered Earth after it was destroyed, and that's not even counting the numerous high end warping feats it did for the injustice society. Whirlythingy ftw. stick out tongue

Yes, Whirlythingie for the win. shifty

-Booboo

bigbran
Originally posted by BooBoo Bear

-Booboo I wonder what you could be implying... roll eyes (sarcastic)

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by bigbran
I wonder what you could be implying... roll eyes (sarcastic)
You so Nasty Craig.

Flame On!!
Originally posted by BooBoo Bear

-Booboo

Sock!!!!! I'm sounding a bit retarded like certain KMC members.

Anyone know the song "throw a sock down a well" it's big in Internet Kazakhstan or do I mean KMC?

http://images.apple.com/moviesxml/s/fox/posters/borat_l200606301554.jpg

-FO!!

Galan007
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

laughing laughing laughing

Tazer srug

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by Flame On!!
Sock!!!!! I'm sounding a bit retarded like certain KMC members.

Anyone know the song "throw a sock down a well" it's big in Internet Kazakhstan or do I mean KMC?

http://images.apple.com/moviesxml/s/fox/posters/borat_l200606301554.jpg

-FO!!

"So my forum can be free!"

Tazer
Yo.

srug

I say "well, I can honestly say Ive yet to see it do something I dont think a GL-ring could duplicate, especially since Im not sure we've really seen the FP of the 'gog.", and U claim that I said a GL-ring can do anything the 'gog could do.

comrade, that is SOOOOOO mis-representing wat I said.

if it had created a universe all by itself, THAT wouldve been something, but it didnt do that now did it?

and as such, I laff.

LAFF I SAY!!!

wink big grin laughing

Tazer

Magee
Gl ring is only limited by the wearers will power, just give it to some one like Lucifer and it would be interesting. This is why a GL always strains/ some times bleed from their ears and nose and shit lol cause their just humans. Some one like Lucifer could, in theory do anything he could think of with a GL ring.

UniOmni
Sentry with the GL ring would own anyone with the Worlosmog.

Galan007
I say "well, I can honestly say Ive yet to see it do something I dont think a GL-ring could duplicate, especially since Im not sure we've really seen the FP of the 'gog.", and U claim that I said a GL-ring can do anything the 'gog could do.

comrade, that is SOOOOOO mis-representing wat I said.

if it had created a universe all by itself, THAT wouldve been something, but it didnt do that now did it?

and as such, I laff.

LAFF I SAY!!!

wink big grin laughing What the f**k?

Show me where I stated that this thread had anything to do with you..

Tazer
Yo.

What the f**k?

Show me where I stated that this thread had anything to do with you..

plz show the thread where U saw this:

if U do and its NOT me yur referring to, then thats my bad. wink

Tazer

Galan007
plz show the thread where U saw this:

if U do and its NOT me yur referring to, then thats my bad. I don't need to "show" anything...

I just wanted to see the general consensus on the matter..... That's all. shifty

Tazer
Yo.

well hey now, U made the claim.....I simply assumed that U wouldnt mind showing us the post that prompted ya to do it.

unless U completely made up that "post from another thread", but U wouldnt do that right??

I assumed we were all friends here. wink

Tazer

Galan007
A general consensus....... That's all I'm looking for. big grin

Tazer
Yo.

meh, I goofed on my last post. d'oh.

Tazer

Tazer
Yo.

ya realize that a general consensus doesnt actually PROVE anything tho......right?

Tazer

Galan007
ya realize that a general consensus doesnt actually PROVE anything tho......right? Originally posted by Galan007

Galan007
Originally posted by Magee
Gl ring is only limited by the wearers will power, just give it to some one like Lucifer and it would be interesting. This is why a GL always strains/ some times bleed from their ears and nose and shit lol cause their just humans. Some one like Lucifer could, in theory do anything he could think of with a GL ring. A single GL ring doesn't give you an unlimited energy supply though.

Which is why there's a central battery. confused

nvrbeenwthagirl
Any one who thinks a ring can compete with the Worlogog is a complete idiot.

Tazer
Yo.

A single GL ring doesn't give you an unlimited energy supply though.

Which is why there's a central battery. confused

thats only true as recent as Kyles ring; b4 that they tended to have no upper limit to the amount of energy they could output.

Tazer

Galan007
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Any one who thinks a ring can compete with the Worlogog is a complete idiot. yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.