12 Min Gameplay Of Sm3 The Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dbzbt2
http://gameinvasion.comcast.net/gameinvasion/show/#1854918__spiderman_3/1862133_spiderman_comcast_2

the_satan32
Why didn't you put this in the Spider-Man 3 game tread?

dbzbt2
Originally posted by the_satan32
Why didn't you put this in the Spider-Man 3 game tread?

lol i didnt know there were one on this forums

the_satan32
Yeah there is one. Thanks for finding this btw it's very good.

Arachnid1
Meh, alls good. Nice find dbzbt, smile

Arachnid1
Also, thers more there just so you know.

1 minute of gameplay
http://gameinvasion.comcast.net/gameinvasion/show/#1854918__spiderman_3/1861064_spiderman_3_gameplay

5 miuntes of gameplay- including a preview of rage from the black suit.
http://gameinvasion.comcast.net/gameinvasion/show/#1854918__spiderman_3/1861932_spiderman_comcast

The 12 minutes you posted
http://gameinvasion.comcast.net/gameinvasion/show/#1854918__spiderman_3/1862133_spiderman_comcast_2

I cant believe that bad guys through beer bottles at you. laughing

steverules
So awesome!

Arachnid1
Originally posted by steverules
So awesome!

SO, so, so, awesome!!!!

Beat that. stick out tongue

the_satan32
These bad guys must either be really durable or Spidey must be really holding back because some of his attacks especially black suit's attacks seem lethal.

From what I see of the video the game is going to be a lot like Ultimate Spider-Man. I hope that unlike it Spider-Man can do some damage to the environment (damage objects, lift cars and such), Venom could but Spidey couldn't.

The graphics looked OK it was nothing revolutionary but it wasn't bad either. However some of the character's faces seemed underdeveloped.

dbzbt2
Originally posted by the_satan32
These bad guys must either be really durable or Spidey must be really holding back because some of his attacks especially black suit's attacks seem lethal.

From what I see of the video the game is going to be a lot like Ultimate Spider-Man. I hope that unlike it Spider-Man can do some damage to the environment (damage objects, lift cars and such), Venom could but Spidey couldn't.

The graphics looked OK it was nothing revolutionary but it wasn't bad either. However some of the character's faces seemed underdeveloped.

the game is 95% done the developers said that in a online chat 2 days ago

dbzbt2
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Also, thers more there just so you know.

1 minute of gameplay
http://gameinvasion.comcast.net/gameinvasion/show/#1854918__spiderman_3/1861064_spiderman_3_gameplay

5 miuntes of gameplay- including a preview of rage from the black suit.
http://gameinvasion.comcast.net/gameinvasion/show/#1854918__spiderman_3/1861932_spiderman_comcast

The 12 minutes you posted

I cant believe that bad guys through beer bottles at you. laughing

remember this is only the 360 and ps3 version ps2 wii and psp
is a whole different game

Arachnid1
Originally posted by dbzbt2
remember this is only the 360 and ps3 version ps2 wii and psp
is a whole different game

Way to destroy my day.

You bastard. stick out tongue

Kidding, but ya, that is kind of a let down, but the Wii may be just as good if I'm lucky.

dbzbt2
Way to destroy my day.

You bastard. stick out tongue

Kidding, but ya, that is kind of a let down, but the Wii may be just as good if I'm lucky.

hey cick the one named preview on gameinvation that shows wii

Arachnid1
hey cick the one named preview on gameinvation that shows wii
Ya, the other versions look cooler but at least theres also a crap load of combos by flicking the controler at different times or at the same time and a beter swing factor than the other games, along with more unlockables, supervillains, and such. It still looks good.

Spiderman_RJ
i saw the one minutes and frankly like i said this game will suck!
they took the fly in the air while punching BUG from sm2 and trasnformed it into a "feature" on sm3,plus the citizen instead of GTA in panic while a super hero is fighting just stand in there,even the sims has more life than this.
i only watched the 1 minute one,couldt see the web swing but looked more like usm than sm2.....SUXOR

looks pretty buged too.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
i saw the one minutes and frankly like i said this game will suck!
they took the fly in the air while punching BUG from sm2 and trasnformed it into a "feature" on sm3,plus the citizen instead of GTA in panic while a super hero is fighting just stand in there,even the sims has more life than this.
i only watched the 1 minute one,couldt see the web swing but looked more like usm than sm2.....SUXOR

And cars drive through a gang war like nothings happening. Even Spiderman 2 didn't do that. laughing

But I still think this game will kick ass.

Spiderman_RJ
saw the 5 minuts, and i must disagree arach, that gameplay wich is basically a kid combo plataform,plus the simplified web,plus cineinterative will make this dull,aparently they filled the stupid quests with gangs and more gangs........why they never learn.
ai is actully AS or if you prefer ASS,and the camera seems to be a problem even though you can pan it.

dbzbt2
saw the 5 minuts, and i must disagree arach, that gameplay wich is basically a kid combo plataform,plus the simplified web,plus cineinterative will make this dull,aparently they filled the stupid quests with gangs and more gangs........why they never learn.
ai is actully AS or if you prefer ASS,and the camera seems to be a problem even though you can pan it.

LOL YOU GUYS THE GAME ISNT DONE YET AND THIS GAME WILL
ROCK MAYBE YOU SHOULD KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT THE GAME BEFORE YOU TALK LOL YOU ARE TOTALLY WRONG DUDE

HAHAHAHA LOL

Spiderman_RJ
yah writing in caps make you really look superior and right about everything doesnt it?

WTF was the mid air stop combo? GAAAAARRRRRRRRRR

Arachnid1
LOL YOU GUYS THE GAME ISNT DONE YET AND THIS GAME WILL
ROCK MAYBE YOU SHOULD KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT THE GAME BEFORE YOU TALK LOL YOU ARE TOTALLY WRONG DUDE

HAHAHAHA LOL

I never said I didn't like the game. I once said that I think this game will be one of the best games I will own in my life(at least untill Spiderman 4 stick out tongue ). I am a Spiderman fan after all.

Arachnid1
yah writing in caps make you really look superior and right about everything doesnt it?

What mid air stop combo?

dbzbt2

its spider-man that is what he does
lol and you dont think it looks good
if you think this game will suck you are wrong
it blows all the ohter one away

dbzbt2
What mid air stop combo?

when he is up in the air doing combos many secs

Arachnid1
when he is up in the air doing combos many secs

Um... didn't he do that in all the games? And was able to do it in Spiderman 2 non-stop...

dbzbt2
Um... didn't he do that in all the games? And was able to do it in Spiderman 2 non-stop...

what he means is its not realistic

Arachnid1
what he means is its not realistic

Spiderman has a habit of ignoring the laws of physics. Also, how is it not realistic? He's not up there for a long time. He is just going faster so everything slows down...

He's also done that in every game.

dbzbt2
Spiderman has a habit of ignoring the laws of physics. Also, how is it not realistic? He's not up there for a long time. He is just going faster so everything slows down...

He's also done that in every game.

i totally agree with you

steverules
SO, so, so, awesome!!!!

Beat that. stick out tongue

So awesome that it's more awesome than Aunt May or anything else in the entire universe...BEATEN!!!! *pimp slap*

Arachnid1
So awesome that it's more awesome than Aunt May or anything else in the entire universe...BEATEN!!!! *pimp slap*

Thats it! I'm getting king kong to stuff you up his *ss!!!

Breathe the air and do the happy dance!

Wow. that didn't make sense at all. laughing

Also, just a questiopn, but does anyone here play Puzzle Pirates? pirate drunkhorse

H. S. 6
The graphics are... disappointing.

Worse than I would have expected.

dbzbt2
Originally posted by H. S. 6
The graphics are... disappointing.

Worse than I would have expected.

they do not the city is so detailed and the cinteractives look amazing
how do they suck

thesithlord3
looks pretty shitty

dbzbt2
Originally posted by thesithlord3
looks pretty shitty

it looks better then all the ohter sm games

Spiderman_RJ
the graphics doesnt look on par with the trailers one, looks to me the trailer is ps3 version and they down shitted the xbox /pc version just so that the ps3 have sth interesting on it.
the cineinterative is a stupid idea, everygame with it, except maybe god of war suck!it is REAAAAAAALLY fun to just stand back and WATCH a part of the movie instead of play it.....FUN FUN FUN FUN FUUUUUNN.

dbzbt2
the graphics doesnt look on par with the trailers one, looks to me the trailer is ps3 version and they down shitted the xbox /pc version just so that the ps3 have sth interesting on it.
the cineinterative is a stupid idea, everygame with it, except maybe god of war suck!it is REAAAAAAALLY fun to just stand back and WATCH a part of the movie instead of play it.....FUN FUN FUN FUN FUUUUUNN.

do you know who cineractives will
happen
its like this thay will happen in fights no loading time
like one cineractive comes fight continues or under a chase
like the scorpion he throws cars at you you have to press several buttons to aviod and then the chase continues.....

Arachnid1
I thought the graphics looked amazing.

dbzbt2
I thought the graphics looked amazing.

AGREED

steverules
I'm still waiting for an Aunt May game where she uses her double axel panties to beat up villains

the_satan32
The game is going to be cool but what's with Spidey's combos? They look kinda weird. They should have just kept combos like those of the first Spider-Man game (don't know how they were in the second).

Like I said before the graphics is OK but nothing amazing. If you want to see truly want to see amazing graphics search for a trailer of Devil May Cry 4 or Assassin's Creed.

Arachnid1
I'm still waiting for an Aunt May game where she uses her double axel panties to beat up villains

Ya, and her worst enemy is none other than! The Evil Dust Bunny of DOOM!!!! Her prison is his vase and when it topples over, all here enemys get out and forn a Sinister six made of

The Evil Dust Bunny of DOOM
The Grimy Grail or HORROR
Germ man
Bacteriolocia
Virusulmaniac
and the Creepy Crawler!!!

She then quickly PWNS them all with her Vaccum. big grin

I need to be a movie directer. cool

steverules
You can direct the next Elektra movie laughing out loud shifty

dbzbt2
lol
well anything will be better then that stupid electra movie

Arachnid1
You can direct the next Elektra movie laughing out loud shifty

How could you!!! Your a horrible, horrible person...

My shitty acting >>>>>> electra

laughing

steverules
laughing out loud You can play elektra

dbzbt2
i will play Spider-Man laughing

steverules
I'll play Galactus!

Spiderman_RJ
'ill be captain kangooroo

dbzbt2
on second thought i will be

SpongeBob Happy Dance

Arachnid1
I'll be this guy!

http://passtheammo.com/images/temp/fat-bastard-michael-moore-s.jpg

dbzbt2
lol thats me.....

steverules
It's Aunt May shifty

dbzbt2
I'm Aunt May

steverules
Yes you are, congratulations

Spiderman_RJ
pleeeeeeease stuff with the lame jokes, you 2 arent funny......how old are you steve? 10??

Arachnid1
pleeeeeeease stuff with the lame jokes, you 2 arent funny......how old are you steve? 10??

Steve is 92 years old. dbzbt2 is somewhere in his 70's. He is aunt may after all. wink stick out tongue

steverules

Hey other people find me funny, just cause don't like my jokes doesn't mean I'm gonna stop. You can complain to the mods but I don't think they are gonna ban me for making a few jokes even if they are crap.

dbzbt2
Hey other people find me funny, just cause don't like my jokes doesn't mean I'm gonna stop. You can complain to the mods but I don't think they are gonna ban me for making a few jokes even if they are crap.

YES WE ARE ALLOWED TO MAKE JOKES LOL.....

Arachnid1
YES WE ARE ALLOWED TO MAKE JOKES LOL.....

Funny, how it was you guys who are told to stuff it when I was making jokes just before. big grin stick out tongue

steverules
He's told you to stuff it befre but I guess he got bored and moved onto me and dbz...I don't care, he can complain as much as he likes

dbzbt2
NO LIFE

but i am 82
i miss my uncle Ben

steverules
We all do Aunt May..we all do

dbzbt2
Yeah atleast i still have my lover
Flint Marko

steverules
Whens the wedding?

Arachnid1
Whens the wedding?

I heard Morluns gonna be the priest.

I'll bring the Wine I stole from Harry's basement while he was out getting his arse kicked by Spiderman. wink

dbzbt2
we dont have the wedding planed yet
put i think may 4th would be good day

steverules
but the spider-man 3 movie comes out then

dbzbt2
ohhh then i can go watch my lover and my peter
fight on my own wedding day who lovely

Spider-Chris
lol

steverules
Can I come...and bring my gf along too...yes...I have a gf...you thought u all knew me...but u don't know me very well :shifty

dbzbt2
YES YOU CAN BRING YOUR GF

Arachnid1
Can I come...and bring my gf along too...yes...I have a gf...you thought u all knew me...but u don't know me very well :shifty

i have a girlfriend. Her name is black cat.
It was her who really stole the love. shifty

steverules
not between me and my gf big grin

Tank_6603
it's not working all i see are trailers...

Spiderman_RJ
there are 3 gameplay videos near the trailers from left to right on the bottom tank.

dbzbt2
Originally posted by Tank_6603
it's not working all i see are trailers...

they arent there any more activision removed them

Spiderman_RJ
so they removed it huh.....just goes to show that this game is a crap and they dont want us to know it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.