Lobo vs. She Hulk/Hawkman/Wonder Girl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Bloodlust. Can the Team take him down?

No Claw of Horus. No Clones for Lobo. He gets his chain tho.

Batman-Prime
She Hulk owned Thanos, nuff said stick out tongue.

grey fox
Lobo 10/10

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by grey fox
Lobo 10/10

Really? I wouldnt' Give lobo that many. She hulk at her strongest beat herc didnt' she? Maybe my info is off. ANd Hawkman was able to make even Despero hurt with his fundamental forces Nth metal. WW survived SBP. Nuff said.

charlemagne9746
Lobo has beaten Supes down like nothing before...I still think he takes this...atleast 7 or 8 out of 10.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Lobo has beaten Supes down like nothing before...I still think he takes this...atleast 7 or 8 out of 10.

I agree

beta ray bob
lobo is superior

hunbu04
she hulk won against mortal hercules in the own book which is fill with bad writting and pis. in civil war 3 hercules ran through her and doc samson like they were not even there. and according to civil war battle report she is just where she should be below hercules who is listed of having above class 100 strength with she hulk is listed as class 90

snoopdogg
Originally posted by hunbu04
she hulk won against mortal hercules in the own book which is fill with bad writting and pis. in civil war 3 hercules ran through her and doc samson like they were not even there. and according to civil war battle report she is just where she should be below hercules who is listed of having above class 100 strength with she hulk is listed as class 90 What is Doc Samsons and Things level rating in that handbook?

BTW Lobo frags these @ssclowns.

bigbran
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Bloodlust. Can the Team take him down?

No Claw of Horus. No Clones for Lobo. He gets his chain tho. Edit..

Lobo.

guy222
Lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.