Dormammu vs Cyttorak vs Shuma-Gorath

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordboo
all three wield powerful magic.
who will win??

Utrigita
In a neutral realm I assume???

lordboo
Originally posted by Utrigita
In a neutral realm I assume???
yes it is

Utrigita
Difficuelt battled indeed, but I will give the majority to Dormannu.

Endless Mike
Shuma - Gorath, he always seemed more powerful to me.

celestialdemon
Shuma Gorath. I always got the impression that he was the most powerful of the Elder God level beings.

long pig
Shuma is hundreds of times more powerful than Cyttorak and Dormammu put together. Maybe thousands or millions of times more powerful.

He was so powerful God had to remove him, and he still came back.

icecream1991
Mephisto and Satannish were said to be "ticks" when compared to Shuma-Gorath.
Shuma-Gorath took on all three vishanti easily ( three fullyfed Galactus powered beings).

Shuma without a single doubt.
Even Sise-neg (after obtaining godhood) was only able to bannish Shuma, not kill him.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by long pig
Shuma is hundreds of times more powerful than Cyttorak and Dormammu put together. Maybe thousands or millions of times more powerful.

Please provide evidence to support this.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by icecream1991

Shuma-Gorath took on all three vishanti easily ( three fullyfed Galactus powered beings).
NAH...... roll eyes (sarcastic)

nicamarvin
Originally posted by long pig
He was so powerful God had to remove him, and he still came back. he was trapped under a Mountain...... laughing

galactusischere

No.
Agamotto only managed to stalemate a starving Galactus who wasn't taking the fight seriously IN HIS own realm

K Von Doom

This is an exaggeration (The fully fed Galactus part)

AsbestosFlaygon
Galactus > Shuma-Gorath

Anyways, Shuma-Gorath does win this match

iceman24567
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Please provide evidence to support this. laughing

CortSether
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Galactus > Shuma-Gorath

Anyways, Shuma-Gorath does win this match

I'd say that in Shuma's home dimension

Shuma-Gorath > Galactus

But anywhere else Galactus would win.

redhotrash
You really think Galactus is more powerful than Shuma? Just him entering our universe is supposed to destroy it, no? Shuma gets NO respect here.... I blame the Marvel vs Capcom games...

CortSether
Originally posted by redhotrash
You really think Galactus is more powerful than Shuma? Just him entering our universe is supposed to destroy it, no? Shuma gets NO respect here.... I blame the Marvel vs Capcom games...

lol at least the games gave Shuma an awesome voice and great catch phrases.

CHAOS DIMENSION!
MYSTIC SMASH!
MYSTIC STARE!
DEVITALIZATION!
WASTE OF FLESH!

redhotrash
He'd get his ass kicked by freaking Mega man in that game...

CortSether
Originally posted by redhotrash
He'd get his ass kicked by freaking Mega man in that game...

To be fair, Shuma-Gorath only sucks in MvC2, which is a very broken game that you can win very easily in by memorizing infinites and spam assists w/ Cable, Magneto, Storm, or Sentinel and combining them in teams.

In Marvel Super Heroes, Shuma-Gorath was arguably the best character in the game, and in Marvel vs Street Fighter Shuma was god tier and his chaos dimension did 3/4 of a life-bar of damage, which was more than everyone's super save for Cyber-Akuma's Shining Gou Shock.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.