anti-religion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The big EH
i'm anti-religion, if i walked into a church a bucket of holly water would be dumped on me. but even though my beliefs are different i still deserve the same respect, you christians are horridable for this you can't let somebody believe differently, so many have tried to force their oppinion on me to think that way. so what i wanna know is why don't you let me believe in science, and treat me as an equal. and i'm not steriotyping and calling all christians bad, but i've found that every other religious people let me be

Shakyamunison
What do you have against Buddhism?

The big EH
nothing i just don't believe in it

TRH
Really,what do you have against buddism

The big EH
nothing, i just don't beilive in religion

Blaxican
I'm a religious man and if I were to walk into a room fillled with Athiests I'd probably get shanked. But even thhough my beliefs are different I still deserve the same respect. You Aethiests are horrible for this, you can't let somebody believe differently. So many have shunned me simply for being a christian... so my question is why won't you let me believe in god and treat me as an equal? I'm not sterotyping and calling all Aethiests bad, but I've found that other people let me be.

It happens to all of us, friend. There are good people, bad people, and ass holes.

TRH
Originally posted by The big EH
nothing, i just don't beilive in religion what do you know about it

The big EH
(ghost rider sucked) we don't do that, we understand that you are christian, and simply make fun of the way to religius ones who aren't at all openned mind and think that if its not in the bible then its not true big grin

Blaxican
Not all of you do, thoguh ,is my point. And yes, Ghost Rider sucked as a movie but Nick Cage was fine. He also looked cool in that pic I had of him.

The big EH
no to everything you just said about ghost rider, except that it did suck

Blaxican
sad

The big EH
nick sucked a hairy coxist

Shakyamunison
nothing, i just don't beilive in religion

Do you even understand Buddhism?

FeceMan
Holly water, eh? Those plants are pretty nasty.

The big EH
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Do you even understand Buddhism? wats with everyone at me with buddhism?

Nellinator
It's the new fad.

Symmetric Chaos
i'm anti-religion, if i walked into a church a bucket of holly water would be dumped on me. but even though my beliefs are different i still deserve the same respect, you christians are horridable for this you can't let somebody believe differently, so many have tried to force their oppinion on me to think that way. so what i wanna know is why don't you let me believe in science, and treat me as an equal. and i'm not steriotyping and calling all christians bad, but i've found that every other religious people let me be

no expression

Shakyamunison
wats with everyone at me with buddhism?

Because you ether have a problem with all religions, including Buddhism, or you are just a Christian hater.

XDilemma
Quote: "i'm anti-religion, if i walked into a church a bucket of holly water would be dumped on me."

Nah, holy water is considered sacred. I doubt they'd waste it on you.

Quote: "but even though my beliefs are different i still deserve the same respect, you christians are horridable for this you can't let somebody believe differently, so many have tried to force their oppinion on me to think that way. so what i wanna know is why don't you let me believe in science, and treat me as an equal. and i'm not steriotyping and calling all christians bad, but i've found that every other religious people let me be"

You seem to be complaining about the Christian tendency to proselytize and asking why they do it. WHY--->Because THAT'S THEIR JOB!!! That's what 'God' told them to do. It's what being Christian is all about.doh

With respect to the self-righteous condemnation that some christians engage in, those people are just a-holes.

TRH
Originally posted by Nellinator
It's the new fad. no its not,tis older than Christianity

TRH
wats with everyone at me with buddhism? Because it is not like any other religion

Nellinator
Doesn't stop it from being a fad.

And Judaism which Christianity is sect of predates Buddhism.

Shakyamunison
Doesn't stop it from being a fad.

And Judaism which Christianity is sect of predates Buddhism.

A 3000 year old fad/ laughing

Nellinator
I believe that it is a sincere religion in many parts of the world. In America with many people it is a fad which is very sad.

Alliance
Buddhism is very much a fad in America...and Americans don't understand it...jsut like they don't understand religion in general.

And no...the new movement of Buddhism is the fad...and its over-reated imo.

TRH
I believe that it is a sincere religion in many parts of the world. In America with many people it is a fad which is very sad. not with me

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by TRH
no its not,tis older than Christianity

Just because something is old doesn't mean it can't become a new fad. Especially the watered down, western style of Buddhism that so often prevails which lacks a lot of the eastern complexity and meaning - that is deffinitly fadish.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Alliance
Buddhism is very much a fad in America...and Americans don't understand it...jsut like they don't understand religion in general.

And no...the new movement of Buddhism is the fad...and its over-reated imo.

Some people are what I call coffee house Buddhists, and they the people you are talking about. However, there are people in America that truly are practicing Buddhists, like me.

Nellinator
Some people are what I call coffee house Buddhists, and they the people you are talking about. However, there are people in America that truly are practicing Buddhists, like me. Yep, just like them nominal Christians that don't know their faith. It happens in every religion.

Shakyamunison

Nellinator
But coffee house Buddhist are generally bloody thirsty killers yes? They like to eat babies I hear.

Alliance

Shakyamunison
But coffee house Buddhist are generally bloody thirsty killers yes? They like to eat babies I hear.

Stop reading that Christian propaganda from JIA. roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

Nellinator
Stop reading that Christian propaganda from JIA. roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing But the Chick tracts are right aren't they? They are apart of my religious canon you know.

TRH
But coffee house Buddhist are generally bloody thirsty killers yes? They like to eat babies I hear. OMG I heard u where a buttsuckin homo

Nellinator
Originally posted by TRH
OMG I heard u where a buttsuckin homo
Damn, my secret is out... Who told you? I'll kill them.

Alliance
They're not as bad as thist site...
(Click on the Lambs head....do some exploring)

http://objectiveministries.org/kidz/

And yes...my roomates have posted the Mr. Gruff spiritual saftey tip on my door.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

I learned so much from this site...even about Kanga-JEWS! laughing

TRH
vin

TRH

And yes...my roomates have posted the Mr. Gruff spiritual saftey tip on my door.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

I learned so much from this site...even about Kanga-JEWS! laughing that was pathetic,disgusting and sad all at once

Nellinator

I learned so much from this site...even about Kanga-JEWS! laughing
laughing I seriously did not see that coming, it definitely caught me off guard and freaked me out a little...

http://objectiveministries.org/kidz/crafts.html
HAHAHAHA!! Check out the last craft... makes a great Christmas ornament...

Alliance
laughing out loud Also makes a great way to execute sombody smile

Nellinator
Did you see "Sorry Jesus" written on the side of the nail?

Alliance
laughing out loud no.

I can never get over the poetic nature of Jesus' execution, and the fact that Christians chose to adobt the most absud symbol in the history of the world.

Nellinator
The nature of his execution is extremely important to prophecy though. Crucification is the only way I can think of that would have fulfilled the prophecies...
On the note of the symbol of the cross being used: I think it is a bad thing that so many Christians focus on the death of Jesus when it is in fact the resurrection that is important as the death is nothing without the resurrection. I prefer to think of the empty tomb than the cross.

Alliance
I prefer to think about how prophecy was "fulfilled" in the ancient world.

FeceMan
OMG LAMBUEL AND JESUS O'LANTERN ROFL

Alliance
I would have had known about it if I hadn't had the athiest alert nailed to my door like Luther's theses.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.