Asajj Ventress versus Sora Bulq

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

allfg
All out battle, both characters at their respective peaks, battle takes place in a neutral setting. Who takes it?

darthsith19
Sora wins, long fight, and this has been done before. But whatever.

vader11
Yeah, I think Sora would win...

Riverollv
Hmm... i dont know.. i think Sora mght take this, though it would be a pretty long and tiresome fight

Count Makashi
Sora Bulq wins, one of the reasons is, because he has a cool name. But it will we a difficult match for him. He also defeated Tolme and i don't think Assaj could do that.

darthsith19
No, Asajj could definitely take out Tholme. I see nothing that tholme has done to make him able to beat Asajj.

Count Makashi
Dooku has said that he kept up with his dueling skills, while most of the Order didn't.

Riverollv
Hmm.. if wat you say is true, Count Makashi, then maybe if Assajj had lived up to ROTS, she would be able to defeat Tholme, and MAYBE Dooku, given to the fact that Assajj was almost equal to Anakin in the CW.

kamikz
Dooku could beat her with the force using one finger, and I am not saying this to show he is superior, he actually DOES beat her with one finger....

darthsith19
Oh wow, Tholme kept up on his dueling skills, I guess he could probably take out Yoda then, right? And I hate to break it to you, but Asajj kept up her saber skills than almost anybody in the Jedi Order, too.

True, he does beat her with one finger in DR, but she wasn't really trying to resist/fight back, was she? If she had been trying to she could have probably at least threw a lightsaber at him to distract him and then engage him in saber combat, if it was a real fight, but she didn't try to resist then ebcause if she had he'd have just tortured her even more than he would have otehrwise, so that's my take on the situation, as if Dooku was strong enough to pwn Asajj using one finger he should have at least been able to take out ROTS Anakin with the Force with difficulty.

kamikz
As said, Anakin kept Dooku to occupied to be taken out.
Still, if Dooku could pwn her with one finger, I could see him take her out using one hand if she really tries to fight him, he would disable her saber toss with a swipe of his hand really.

darthsith19
Originally posted by kamikz
As said, Anakin kept Dooku to occupied to be taken out.
Still, if Dooku could pwn her with one finger, I could see him take her out using one hand if she really tries to fight him, he would disable her saber toss with a swipe of his hand really.
I guess cause as soon as Dooku took kenobi out he never again had the chance to use the Force. But if when Dooku was taking her out with one hand she threw her saber at him and he used the Force to disable it, maybe then his otehr Force attack would have to go away for just a second and she could get up, maybe throw a Force Push at him, which he'd block, and then be able to get on him with her saber. Maybe. Maybe not, but maybe.

kamikz
Lol! Well even if she'd pull anything like that, it would still require Dooku to be saber less and stupid. stick out tongue Cause he could very likely just pwn her ass instantly, like lift her off the ground then use lightning to fry her ass.

darthsith19
Originally posted by kamikz
Lol! Well even if she'd pull anything like that, it would still require Dooku to be saber less and stupid. stick out tongue Cause he could very likely just pwn her ass instantly, like lift her off the ground then use lightning to fry her ass.
I mean she'd get on him with a saber and he'd pull out his and duel her and then win but after a little while. If he picked her up with the Force and then try'd to pwn her ass with lightning she could maybe pull out her sabers and block it if she knows how to, though I'm not sure if she does or not.

kamikz
Could happen, or not. Anyway, this is off-topic.

darthsith19
Yeah, lets just say there's a chance that either one could happen and leave it at that, and get back on topic.

Anyways, I think Bulq would beat Asajj since he is older, wiser, he knows Vaapad, which is good against Dark Siders (like Asajj) and he did okay in a fight against Mace. He was beating Vos pretty badly until the other helped Vos clear his mind and he pwnd Tholme. Plus wasn't he the head of Dooku's Dark Side Acolytes? And Dooku cared little enought about Asajj that he was actually the one to order his death without a second though while when Bulq died, though he said it wouldn't stop the war and tried to play it cool, it did seem like he was a little upset that Bulq was gone and looked like he actually cared a little about whether Bulq died or not. And Bulq was Dooku's right hand man, too.

So that's why i think that Bulq wins, it'd be a pretty long duel, though.

jollyjim311
To be fair, Dooku cared more about Bulq because he could be a spy and such, seeing as how he was a Jedi.

darthsith19
Originally posted by jollyjim311
To be fair, Dooku cared more about Bulq because he could be a spy and such, seeing as how he was a Jedi.
Bullshit. The Jedi were fully aware that Sora Bulq was a Dark Side acolyte and even believed him to be a Sith Lord. They discovered this just a couple months into the war. You really don't know much about Bulq, do you?

LORDSIDIOUS01
Ventress loses

Count Makashi
Originally posted by darthsith19
Bullshit. The Jedi were fully aware that Sora Bulq was a Dark Side acolyte and even believed him to be a Sith Lord. They discovered this just a couple months into the war. You really don't know much about Bulq, do you?

I agree, Dooku just used him, he killed his best friend Sifo-Dyas, why would he care about Sora.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Count Makashi
I agree, Dooku just used him, he killed his best friend Sifo-Dyas, why would he care about Sora.
Because Sora was actually somewhat valuable to the CIS. Sify-Dyas I thought he killed as a testament to his turning to the Dark Side.

Gideon
Yeah, it wasn't like he went into a homocidal "I'm evil, let's kill!" mode when he killed Sifo-Dyas. Aside from the pathological and psychological games that he plays, Dooku isn't outright maniacal or venomous to people. He killef Sifo-Dyas because Sifo-Dyas had predicted the Dark Side's coming rise - so Sidious ordered Dooku to kill him to prevent the Council from learning, as well as - yes - an act that would cement Dooku under his thrall.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.