Apocalypse vs imperex probe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jmcnasty
If you read the imperex saga these were his drones, not imperex himself.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by jmcnasty

Didn't one probe strain Superman and Mongul working as a team?

TricksterPriest
no Come on man, have a heart. Apoc's outclassed in this one. He's mid-herald level at best. Imperiex is high end herald, bordering skyfather. Imperiex prime is almost abstract level.

juggernaut66666
The first probe was owning Superman and Mongul at the same time while another one was owning the JLA while some other probers where getting punked by Wonder Woman.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
The first probe was owning Superman and Mongul at the same time while another one was owning the JLA while some other probers where getting punked by Wonder Woman.

Yeah. Apoc is beyond screwed.

Batman-Prime

In her full Battlegear. I don't take the one into account which lost an arm due to Superman and which was finished by WW, though all those WW victories ended with death or serious injuries.

guy222
Originally posted by jmcnasty

jawdrop

carver9
These probes was also dying easily by heat vision from superman and also got holes punched in them by doomsday. Aquaman even destroyed one of the probes. A tank even destroyed one of the probes. Krypto gave it a good fight. I think apocalypse wins this one.

carver9
Originally posted by guy222
jawdrop

I guess you didnt understand what he was saying. Hes saying that it wasnt imperex, it was smaller more beatable drones of imperex.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by carver9
These probes was also dying easily by heat vision from superman and also got holes punched in them by doomsday. Aquaman even destroyed one of the probes. A tank even destroyed one of the probes. Krypto gave it a good fight. I think apocalypse wins this one.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o97/juggernaut666666/1-25.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o97/juggernaut666666/2-17.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o97/juggernaut666666/3-17.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o97/juggernaut666666/4-13.jpg

UniOmni
Apoc wins against one probe.

They were vulnerable to pointed attacks, and went down in spades later on.

And nothing they did bordered on skyfather level. Nothing.

Apoc can take this 6/10.

Batman-Prime

Superman was really annoyed, and written by Loeb. DD, well it's DD, he though he fought Superman. Aquaman had his battlearmor and the Trident of Poseidon, he too died in the process btw. The tank had some Nukes on board, and the power was also charged, channeld and amplified by Black Lightning. The Krypto thing must have been missed by me, care to say which comic it happened?

Oh and I think Apoc is smart and powerful enough to stand a small chance.

BTW the power of those probes varied greatly, from low/mid-Herald till Skyfather, like Tricksterpriest said.

carver9
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o97/juggernaut666666/1-25.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o97/juggernaut666666/2-17.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o97/juggernaut666666/3-17.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o97/juggernaut666666/4-13.jpg

That didnt show me anything but the fact that he is durable. He didnt do anything impressive that the other drones didnt do but toss mongul and show high durability feats.

juggernaut66666
That didnt show me anything but the fact that he is durable. He didnt do anything impressive that the other drones didnt do but toss mongul and show high durability feats.
Yeah but Mongul and Superman had 2 months of prep for that fight.

carver9
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Superman was really annoyed, and written by Loeb. DD, well it's DD, he though he fought Superman. Aquaman had his battlearmor and the Trident of Poseidon, he too died in the process btw. The tank had some Nukes on board, and the power was also charged, channeld and amplified by Black Lightning. The Krypto thing must have been missed by me, care to say which comic it happened?

Oh and I think Apoc is smart and powerful enough to stand a small chance.

BTW the power of those probes varied greatly, from low/mid-Herald till Skyfather, like Tricksterpriest said.

Now the 1st probe was pretty powerful even though he got defeated easily by a blast of heat vision from superman. Honestly apocalypse should take the majority. Everyone in that imperex saga owned them a probe. Doomsday is quiet powerful but owning someone in one punch, hmmmm, must not be that powerful. He was owning drones left and right with only one punch. I dont think that doomsday can one punch apocalypse and if you do than that just answer a question for me about you.

carver9
Yeah but Mongul and Superman had 2 months of prep for that fight.

That didnt look like prep to me, it look like both of them was using nothing but brute force. I didnt see a battle strategy in the scans, or any secret weapon, if you did please point them out.

TricksterPriest
Given how much the probes vary, can I get an average on how powerful they are?

Symmetric Chaos
That didnt look like prep to me, it look like both of them was using nothing but brute force. I didnt see a battle strategy in the scans, or any secret weapon, if you did please point them out.

Neither was holding back and they had a huge amount of trouble.

Apoc isn't quite on the same level of either of them.

UniOmni
Apoc would stalemate or beat Mongul, imo.

And the probes had an exemplary first showing, but then shitty subsequent showings.

carver9
Neither was holding back and they had a huge amount of trouble.

Apoc isn't quite on the same level of either of them.

To me I think that apocalypse (since he does have the power to create or mimic any power that he wants) can beat mongul and I think that he would give superman hell and if apocalypse is written correctly or use his power effectively I think that he can also beat superman.

Batman-Prime
Now the 1st probe was pretty powerful even though he got defeated easily by a blast of heat vision from superman. Honestly apocalypse should take the majority. Everyone in that imperex saga owned them a probe. Doomsday is quiet powerful but owning someone in one punch, hmmmm, must not be that powerful. He was owning drones left and right with only one punch. I dont think that doomsday can one punch apocalypse and if you do than that just answer a question for me about you.

Ok, can you list me all people who "owned" a probe? DD evolves, he can do a lot smile.

carver9
just my opinion

carver9
Ok, can you list me all people who "owned" a probe? DD evolves, he can do a lot smile.

Aquaman owned a probe. Wonderwoman owned about 3 probes, black lightning was owning a probe, super girl owned a probe, green lantern owned a probe, krypto was whooping a probe a** but almost got killed in the end until superman save him, a tank owned a probe, doomsday one punched 10 probes (but will never one punch apocalypse, dont care how much he evolves.). That is just a few.

Batman-Prime
Aquaman owned a probe. Wonderwoman owned about 3 probes, black lightning was owning a probe, super girl owned a probe, green lantern owned a probe, krypto was whooping a probe a** but almost got killed in the end until superman save him, a tank owned a probe, doomsday one punched 10 probes (but will never one punch apocalypse, dont care how much he evolves.). That is just a few.

Aquaman owned a probe with the Trident of Poseidon and his Armor, he died in the process.

Hippolyta, with her equipt owned two Probes and died in the Process.

WW owned a damaged Probe, also in her battleequipt, and died almost in the process.

Supergirl never owned a probe.

Black Lightning never owned a probe.

A Tank never owned a Probe.

BLack Lightning and a Nuclear Tank owned a probe, yes, Lois dad died in the process.

Krypto never owned a probe.

GL never owned a probe, he was owned by one though, along with Flash and the rest of the JLA.

IIRC.

carver9
Aquaman owned a probe with the Trident of Poseidon and his Armor, he died in the process.

Hippolyta, with her equipt owned two Probes and died in the Process.

WW owned a damaged Probe, also in her battleequipt, and died almost in the process.

Supergirl never owned a probe.

Black Lightning never owned a probe.

A Tank never owned a Probe.

BLack Lightning and a Nuclear Tank owned a probe, yes, Lois dad died in the process.

Krypto never owned a probe.

GL never owned a probe, he was owned by one though, along with Flash and the rest of the JLA.

IIRC.

Good points except for one thing, supergirl and black lightning was fighting and owning a probe. Krypto was fighting and stalemating a probe. So basically youre telling me that aquaman can beat apocalypse.

guy222
I guess you didnt understand what he was saying. Hes saying that it wasnt imperex, it was smaller more beatable drones of imperex.

Jawdrop refers to the match. It seems one sided. There are many tonite. I know about Imperiex

Symmetric Chaos
Jawdrop refers to the match. It seems one sided. There are many tonite. I know about Imperiex

shockroll

carver9

It looks like you dont know much about apocalypse. Read his power set and tell me if he is a challenge for imperex probe. Also read the part where it says that he have superspeed along with the ability to grant himself any physical power.

http://www.marveldatabase.com/Apocalypse_%28En_Sabah_Nur%29

guy222
shockroll

shockroll

guy222
It looks like you dont know much about apocalypse. Read his power set and tell me if he is a challenge for imperex probe. Also read the part where it says that he have superspeed along with the ability to grant himself any physical power.

http://www.marveldatabase.com/Apocalypse_%28En_Sabah_Nur%29

I don't value sarcasm. I am to read what. Understand, i know comics

Batman-Prime
Good points except for one thing, supergirl and black lightning was fighting and owning a probe. Krypto was fighting and stalemating a probe. So basically youre telling me that aquaman can beat apocalypse.

Black Lightning and Supergirl fought, together with the Tank you mentioned and an Army, the Probe, doing absolutely no dmg, Action Comics, #781. They won because Major Lane sacrificed himself, while Black Lightining channeld and amplified the nuclear engine of the Tank, to hit the probe directly, and this was an B13 tech Tank btw. As shown in Supergirl #60 she could do absolutely nothing against a probe.

As for the Krypto thing, could you be so kind and tell me which comic this is from? I like Krypto smile.

Validus
Krypto is a goddamn beast. You're crazy if you think thats a low showing.

LORDSIDIOUS01
I don't value sarcasm. I am to read what. Understand, i know comics

Sidious believes Apoc loses. I know wat u mean, Guy. Have a good Sunday

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Validus
Krypto is a goddamn beast. You're crazy if you think thats a low showing.

Yeah, he was the only one doing real Dmg to Superboy-Prime, he is faster then the Flash, IMO, he can bite through everything.

Respect Krypto!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/398374_1-respect-krypto-the-superdog

He's a badass:

http://img217.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kryptoun6.jpg

Validus
He's not faster than Flash but he is pretty powerful.

carver9
Black Lightning and Supergirl fought, together with the Tank you mentioned and an Army, the Probe, doing absolutely no dmg, Action Comics, #781. They won because Major Lane sacrificed himself, while Black Lightining channeld and amplified the nuclear engine of the Tank, to hit the probe directly, and this was an B13 tech Tank btw. As shown in Supergirl #60 she could do absolutely nothing against a probe.

As for the Krypto thing, could you be so kind and tell me which comic this is from? I like Krypto smile.

I have the book at work, I read it like a 1000 times,one of my favorite episodes but I will get it because its a buy but superman ended up saving his life because he was about to get squashed by imperiex.

carver9
by the way I wasnt saying that krypto is a bad showing because it aint. He asked me to name everyone that beat a probe, I name someone that stalemate him for a while.

Lord Prime
heh, imperex probe ftw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.