Harry Orsborn is not a Goblin in the movies...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arachnid1
I can't believe this...

There is absolutely no Goblin in the Movie. He's not Green Goblin, or New Goblin. He's some random villain named Sky Stick

Read this...

This is a bit of a let down. Sky Stick? wtf...

atharpina
which trailer showed harry's face mutilated? ive only seen him in the stretcher.

kiekan
I don't even need to read that. The Sky Stick is the name of the glider he uses in the movie, not the name of the character... Check out the new video on the official blog about the props....

Edit: In fact, just skimming over that article or whatever it is, I can already see that it refers to the glider as the Sky Stick, not Harry himself.

You've gotta read better....

As for the mutilated face shot, go check out the new trailer that came out yesterday...

Spider-Chris
ok i know this prob. doesn't have to do with this but leave ur e-mail if u want to me a member of spideys web

Arachnid1
Originally posted by kiekan
I don't even need to read that. The Sky Stick is the name of the glider he uses in the movie, not the name of the character... Check out the new video on the official blog about the props....

Edit: In fact, just skimming over that article or whatever it is, I can already see that it refers to the glider as the Sky Stick, not Harry himself.

You've gotta read better....

As for the mutilated face shot, go check out the new trailer that came out yesterday...

Ok. What just happened? I could have sworn it didn't say that before.

*_*

I am so lost...

Well... thanks for clearing that up...

*_*

Oh well. It still says he isn't going by any kind of Goblin alias. The action figure is called New Goblin for simplicity. This thread still has some validness to it...

Spiderman_RJ
no it doesnt, you suck! ....again....even aunt may is pointing and laughint at you!

spencerspider
well he isnt going to be called a goblin but why would he, i mean peter knows its harry lol so dont give him any name

steverules
HARRY: I am your worste nightmare Pete...I'm not Harry Osbourn anymore...I am...Harry Osbourn
PETE: What!?! But thats your name...thats not a villain name...this wasn't in the script...RAIMI!!!!

spencerspider
lol hey u moved ur jokes into something other than spiderman 4

steverules
Spreading the love between spidey and Raimi

spencerspider
lol right

steverules
Spread the love spenc lol

Arachnid1
Originally posted by steverules
Spread the love spenc lol

There is no love. I stole it. stick out tongue

spencerspider
damn thief!

steverules
I knew that boy was toruble, you get over here young man...spencer is goin to give you a good spanking lol

Arachnid1
Originally posted by steverules
I knew that boy was toruble, you get over here young man...spencer is goin to give you a good spanking lol

Oh, I meant Strongbad did it. I'm and angel. angel whistle shifty

atharpina
ok...so i just watched the international trailer and didnt see any mutilated faces.

does someone have an exact time in the trailer where its shown? please?

Spiderman_RJ
harry face! its not MUTILATED....after all he got money and done some botox and lifting, but in the ending of the trailer when he turns you can see the right side of his face is slightetly deformed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.