As time goes by....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aniron
OH MY GOD!!!! It just occured to me how long ago it was that my family and our friends thought we'd treat ourselves to a group cinema trip to cheer up after christmas. How long ago it was we all thought this fellowship of the ring thingy look quite good, the trailer looks like its a good film, lets try it out.
So long ago since we sat down in the perfect seats and gawped in awe at the AMZING, STUPENDOUS, RIDICULOUSLY ACE film that ir was.......

.........then a whole year passes and we survive watching only the one film, speculating on he second film, calling aragorn strider.

MY GOD IT WAS ALL SO LONG AGO!!!!!!!
*scary*

coolmovies
So long ago like i said in my other topic i do wish we could see lotr in the cinema

Nazgul lord
that would be good, i should save up and buy a cinema just so i could play whatever the hell i wanted to play.

aniron
I'D GO!!!!!

Nazgul lord
eek! you will?? like in the movie the benchwarmers when the billionaire is talking to the stadium builders and says " if you build it nerds will come "

aniron
i mean I'd go to see lotr at the cinema again.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by aniron
OH MY GOD!!!! It just occured to me how long ago it was that my family and our friends thought we'd treat ourselves to a group cinema trip to cheer up after christmas. How long ago it was we all thought this fellowship of the ring thingy look quite good, the trailer looks like its a good film, lets try it out.
So long ago since we sat down in the perfect seats and gawped in awe at the AMZING, STUPENDOUS, RIDICULOUSLY ACE film that ir was.......

.........then a whole year passes and we survive watching only the one film, speculating on he second film, calling aragorn strider.

MY GOD IT WAS ALL SO LONG AGO!!!!!!!
*scary*

So long ago that my friend called the Lord of the Rings a cheap knock off of Final Fantasy despite the fact that LotR was written waaaaay before the first Final Fantasy game came out.

LoneUnknown
I remember going to see them all, the one I remember the most vividly is Return of the King. It was my most anticipated film ever. I remember the cinema being packed and there were some people who just wouldn't shut up (but you always get one idiot at every film) but I loved it of course and was sad because it was the last one. I remember coming out of the Two Towers and thinking, "I can't wait until next year for the third one" God it only seems like yesterday.

Flying High
yeah...and the only thing that made it a little less of a wait was that the dvd came out for the first film at nearly the same time :P

coolmovies
Wait for them to come out on HD DVD then we can start all over again

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.