Blade runs a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charlemagne9746
Blade(movie) is pretty bad ass with his sword play. How would he fare in the following gauntlet. These fights are just swordfighting...no other skills are allowed.

1. Conan
2. The Kurrgan(Highlander 1)
3. Memnon(Scorpion King)
4. Captain Nemo(League of Extraordinary Gentlemen)
5. Connor and Duncan MacCleod
6. Jet Li(Hero)
7. Cloud(Final Fantasy)
8. Kratos(God of War)

Symmetric Chaos
gets to 5 or 6

Soljer
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
gets to 5 or 6

Bullshit. Conan would stomp him. As would EITHER Connor or Duncan, much less both.

I don't really remember Nemo's skills, nor Memnon's, though. Even though I've seen both movies.

Cloud and Kratos would definitely stomp him. Though, Cloud pulled off more impressive moves than Kratos, in my humble opinion.

Bouboumaster
lose (hardly) to 6

snoopdogg
Blade gets to 6.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soljer
Bullshit. Conan would stomp him.

Then the gauntlet is out of order.

I don't recall Nemo and Memnon have the skill to fight off Blade's speed and strength advantages.

Soljer
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Then the gauntlet is out of order.

I don't recall Nemo and Memnon have the skill to fight off Blade's speed and strength advantages.

Oh. My bad.

When you said "Just sword fighting," I thought you meant pure skill. Neglecting his speed, strength, and healing abilities.

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by Soljer
Oh. My bad.

When you said "Just sword fighting," I thought you meant pure skill. Neglecting his speed, strength, and healing abilities.

No, every combatant can use speed, strength, and healing abilities if available. However, sword fighting is the only fighting style in this gauntlet. Blade can use his strength and speed to overpower or blitz others if possible...same with his opponents. As far as pure skill..Blade would be outlclassed by a few of these...but, his strength and speed may make up the difference.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.