Apocalypse vs. Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soujaboy
Classic Cain vs Apoc

bigbran
Juggs jumps up and b*tch slaps him...

TricksterPriest
Yeah, and then Apoc rips that helmet off, and mindrapes Juggernaut into the next Horseman of War. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Soujaboy
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Yeah, and then Apoc rips that helmet off, and mindrapes Juggernaut into the next Horseman of War. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Why would he let him take his helmet off let alone the stocking cap thats beneath it?

TricksterPriest
Who said anything about let? Apocalypse will just do it. Juggernaut can't stop him from ripping the helmet off. Juggernaut is completely ****ed in this match.

Soujaboy
Who said anything about let? Apocalypse will just do it. Juggernaut can't stop him from ripping the helmet off. Juggernaut is completely ****ed in this match.

So your under the misconception that Apoc will physically overpower Cain?

TricksterPriest
He can't beat him in a fistfight, but Juggernaut can't beat Apoc in a fistfight either. Apocalypse's shapeshifting will give more than enough ability to get the helmet off. Of course Juggernaut can turtle and hide behind his forcefield, but he's battling in character. So he'll do what he always does. He'll charge in, head-on, with no concern for anything. Apocalypse will yank the helmet off and then crush him telepathically. Or he can blast it off, or turn his arms into crowbars, etc, etc, etc. Juggernaut cannot win this, he has no means of stopping Apocalypse from taking his helmet, so what does it matter if Apocalypse can't physically hurt him? Cain's weakest point has always been his mind.

TricksterPriest
Is this classic or current Apocalypse?

Soujaboy
He can't beat him in a fistfight, but Juggernaut can't beat Apoc in a fistfight either. Apocalypse's shapeshifting will give more than enough ability to get the helmet off. Of course Juggernaut can turtle and hide behind his forcefield, but he's battling in character. So he'll do what he always does. He'll charge in, head-on, with no concern for anything. Apocalypse will yank the helmet off and then crush him telepathically. Or he can blast it off, or turn his arms into crowbars, etc, etc, etc. Juggernaut cannot win this, he has no means of stopping Apocalypse from taking his helmet, so what does it matter if Apocalypse can't physically hurt him? Cain's weakest point has always been his mind.

All he would have to do is you know, knock him out. Before you start saying "Apoc has complete control over his molecular structure, he can become harder", Apoc has never been invulnerable to physical harm.

Whats Cain doing while Apoc is shapshifting and turning his arms into crowbars?

TricksterPriest
He can hit Apoc all he likes. HE CANNOT WIN. And you obviously have never seen what Classic Apocalypse can do. Go read the respect thread under my sig.

Soujaboy
He can hit Apoc all he likes. HE CANNOT WIN. And you obviously have never seen what Classic Apocalypse can do. Go read the respect thread under my sig.

This is current Apoc...

Brian Oswald
shouldn't the use of his forcefield eliminate the helmet being ripped off?

SpunkySmurph
Apocalypse wins

TricksterPriest
NEVERMIND. Disregard everything I said. Classic Apoc would have no trouble winning this match. Current Apocalypse is a jobber and not worthy of the name. Read the respect thread and see how good Classic Apocalypse is. and how far he has fallen since....... no

Edit: the field will not prevent the helmet being ripped out unless he's using it. But then he can't attack and it's basically a stalemate. But he's in character, so he won't use it unless he thinks he needs it.

xmeat
apoc sucks but not as much as jobberseid

emporerpants
apoc does not suck, nor does darkseid.

TricksterPriest
Xmeat, shut up. stick out tongue

He's more than powerful enough to do this.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/bitchslap-1.png

Apoc's ***** says what? laughing

lordboo
apoc would just shape shift into the form of onslaught,Cain runs off screaming i ain't getting my ass kicked again by him laughing

bigbran
Originally posted by lordboo
apoc would just shape shift into the form of onslaught,Cain runs off screaming i ain't getting my ass kicked again by him laughing Then Juggernaut asks for Cy's help...

Then Cy turns him into a table...

Apoc runs off screaming... "Ahh, a wooden table!"

lordboo
Originally posted by bigbran
Then Juggernaut asks for Cy's help...

Then Cy turns him into a table...

Apoc runs off screaming... "Ahh, a wooden table!"

laughingthe table incident was total bullshit

Xplosive
Apocalypse is a bad match up for Cain, he wins this one.

Evil_Ash
Apocalypse mindrapes Juggernaut.

Airwalker
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.