Dammit le Bastard, lay off my Kool-Aid!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Puzzle
Oh yeah!

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/4927/koolaidaq1.jpg

Seriously though...lay off of it you Bastard. ermm

Strangelove
Ze Kool-Aid man can go to hell. You know why? Because he's always Cherry. Or Fruit Punch. My favorite flavor was always Grape. Or Blue Raspberry.

Damn him.

Puzzle
Who ze hell drew his face on his bowl anyways? Shouldn't ze condensation make the marker rub off easily?

Kram3r
Lol it's called cordial not "Kool-Aid". disgust

Puzzle
Originally posted by Kram3r
Lol it's called cordial not "Kool-Aid". disgust

No! Silly Australian! This is ze Kool-Aid man, from ze Kool-Aid company!

AngryManatee
Originally posted by Puzzle
Who ze hell drew his face on his bowl anyways? Shouldn't ze condensation make the marker rub off easily?

not if it's sharpie, and if they did it before filling him up with red sentience.

Puzzle
Originally posted by AngryManatee
not if it's sharpie, and if they did it before filling him up with red sentience.

Good point, still doesn't make sense why a talking bowl of fruity deliciousness crashes through walls and gives his blood to random children. I cry pedophile.

Mywi
That pic seriously scared le shit out of me fear

Kram3r
No! Silly Australian! This is ze Kool-Aid man, from ze Kool-Aid company!

...no expression

I hate them. ermm

AngryManatee
Good point, still doesn't make sense why a talking bowl of fruity deliciousness crashes through walls and gives his blood to random children.

him and jesus both lol

Röland
Oh yeah!

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/4927/koolaidaq1.jpg

Seriously though...lay off of it you Bastard. ermm

"Remember those Kool-Aid commercials? Where that big talking bowl of punch, he would come crashing through your f*cking wall? You wouldn't even know and he'd be like *PPFFFFFF* "OH YEAH! OH YEAH! OH YEAH!"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.