The Wolf Man (2008)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultimate Hulk43
A remake of the Wolf Man is set to be released on November 14th of next year. I'm hoping that it'll be good & the director should make the werewolves in this film similar to the ones in Van Helsing. I'm hoping they won't be all small and human like.

Strangelove
Directed by Mark Romanek, written by Andrew Kevin Walker, and starring Benicio del Toro

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0780653/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wolf_Man_%282008_film%29

Ultimate Hulk43
I know, I read about it on Wikipedia & I'm hoping that it'll be good.

Does anyone agree that they should use some of the techniques that were used in Van Helsing? I think that if they did that it'd make the movies scary (if done right that is).

MildPossession
No, because Van Helsing was horrendous, and a lot of the effects were awful. Shouldn't go all cgi with it. It's also going to aim for a r-rating/15 or 18 certificate, not a thing like Van Helsing. They want to make it very dark and gory apparently. I hope, well that's what they got from the script reviews.

doomsday49
dope! I loved the original.

Ultimate Hulk43
Originally posted by MildPossession
No, because Van Helsing was horrendous, and a lot of the effects were awful. Shouldn't go all cgi with it. It's also going to aim for a r-rating/15 or 18 certificate, not a thing like Van Helsing. They want to make it very dark and gory apparently. I hope, well that's what they got from the script reviews.

I think that Van Helsing was a great movie & I still think they should use some of the techniques Sommers used for Van Helsing. The wolves should be all CGI, it'll be better that way, especially in this day & age. I'd be very glad if they were to use some of the techniques that were used for the werewolves in Van Helsing. The werewolves in Van Helsing just looked so amazing & if that could be done again, that could make for a great movie.

ragesRemorse
i loathe the original wolf man. I dont understand how anyone can find enjoyment from that flick other than people who grew up with it.

Ultimate Hulk43
Some people just don't appreciate classic films. It was made in 1941, what did you expect? To see top notch special effects? I don't think so.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.