The Power of Virtue (OOC/Sign-Up)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Extecute
The power of Virtue

http://www.underconsideration.com/speakup/word_it/virtue/images/big_joy.jpg

Brief plot:

Pride - Envy - Gluttony - Lust - Anger - Greed - Sloth. Seven deadly sins.
Courage - Justice - Mercy - Generosity - Faith - Nobility - Hope. Seven knightly virtues.

Seven sins. Seven virtues. These are only a few of all the vices and virtues out in the world. A world where everything is what man call normal. But, is it really? One could wish, one could wish.

A long time ago, an army was forged. It was not a large army, but the most powerful army the world could ever face. The project was a failure and was shut down. The geneticaly manipulated babies were brought to real life with a sleeping additional gene in their body that was promised to never become active. Until some time ago, these people were all normal children, studying at a normal school. The thing that differed these children from everyone else, is that each individual personality had one out of their vices or virtues strengthened above natural.

About one or two years ago, a man of unknown identity activated these genes. The gene that gave the wielder of the gene special powers, specified for that specific vice or virtue. Some were not strong enough to resist the will of this man, and joined an evil cause. Some were consumed by the powers and went their own path.

Some decided to use their vice or virtue to do good. One out of these, is you!

Gameplay:
It is a rather simple gameplay. You choose one out of all the vices and virtues (Except for the 7 deadly sins). Each one of the vices or virtues will possess two powers.

The roleplay is acted in modern time. Your character is in the age between 13-30 and have been capable of using his/her powers for about two years.
The setting is the U.S.A, and a more specific location might be given later.

Rules:
1. Behave
2. No God-mode
3. Minimum 5 sentence posts
4. The Seven Deadly Sins not playable
5. No matter if you are Vice or Virtue, you are with the good guys
- 5.2. You are allowed to get into argueings and fights, but bottomline, you are with the good guys.
6. Each character is allowed to have 2 powers
7. Only one out of each Vice/Virtue is allowed.
8. Have fun

Character sheet:

Name:
Vice/Virtue:
Power:
Personality: (Think of your Vice/Virtue)
Appearance:
History:

**In case you are not sure what Vice or Virtue is, I'll give you a brief description**

Virtue is moral excellence of a person. A virtue is a character trait valued as being good. The conceptual opposite of virtue is vice.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtue

Vice is the opposite of virtue. The word vice comes from the Latin word vitium, meaning "failing or defect".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vice

**Picked or Unavailable Vice/Virtues. There is only allowed one of each. Check wikipedia for full list of Vices and Virtues (Links above)**
Pride - Unavailable
Envy - Unavailable
Gluttony - Unavailable
Lust - Unavailable
Anger - Unavailable
Greed - Unavailable
Sloth - Unavailable
Perfection - Unavailable
- Wild-Cherry (Sensuality/Addiction)
- Kaldorei (Guilt)
- Johns Mannequin (Promiscuity)
- Spirit Binder (Mercy/Shame )
- Thunder Fox (Faith/Nobility/Misanthropy)
- Wolf_Girl15 (Hope/Love)
- Axel Revenge (Sacrifice/Benevolence)
- Darth Extecute (Creativity)

Kuchiki
cryYou took my idea....Can I join?

Darth Extecute
I did? Damit, I hoped I was original weep I really put an effort in it to make sure it was original.

Of course you can join.

Kaldorei
Name:
Alice Wonderland

Full-time Student

Vice/Virtue:
Guilt

Power:
Touching someone without gloves or other hand protection will make her steal their powers for a moment, however this does not mean she can handle them.
She is followed by missfortune. People around her, as well as herself is effected by bad luck.

Personality:
Easily frightened, Careful and often blame herself for everything that goes wrong.

Appearance:
http://images.quizilla.com/S/SA/SAR/sarabear3/1147625568_rt880f0c3c.jpg

History:
She has a thypical upgrowth, until recently. Once her powers turned active, everything has gone wrong. Her school is failing, the majority of the students in her school hates her because she brings bad luck. (Wrecking proms, parties and so on). She is torn up, at the very least. Her current thoughts are circling about if she should exist at all and if the world will do better without her.

Wild-Cherry
Name: Aslin Brooks
Vice/Virtue: Sensuality
Power:
- Drain energy: She can drain one's willpower and physical energy if she can keep her lips on theirs for more than 1 second.
- Vitality: she can heal herself and others, by donating her own energy.
Personality: Aslin has a dominant, strong personality. She does not back off easily, and usually gets her way. She is not conceited, but she uses what she's got. She is immensly in tuned ot peoples feelings, and while she is in fact carrying a sinful gene, she is serene and virtually kind to every one. It is her innerself that makes her such an omen.
Appearance:
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/silvertsume/other/aslyn.jpg

History:

Aslin does not remember her childhood well, and keeps what she does very quiet. From a young age she was forced into maturity, causing her to lose most childhood memories. Aslin was born unwanted, and had strived ot be wanted, in some way...any way...all her life. She had no idea who her mother was, and her father left when she was 14, claiming it was all 'too much' for him. At that age and now she has been taking care of her younger sister Kayce.
~
Kayce never did let it show through how upset she was with life, unlike her sister Aslin. It always seemed Aslin could make the best of any situation. Kayce, a few years younger than Aslin, wanted only to follow in her sister's footsteps. She was so smart, pretty, and brave. Kayce oculd never match it. Finally she met someone who could turn her world around. Someone who showed her the meaning of what she came to know as 'love'. Thats not all she was shown either.

After Aslin found out what her sister had been doing , she attempted to sheild her through it, and has only been able to accomplish that because she was so exposed. Kayce now tries to fight her needs, and follows closely again behind her sister.

The discovering of their powers has brought them closer than ever.
History ^

Appearance:
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/silvertsume/addiction.jpg

Personality: Kayce, unlike her sister, is quiet and withheald. She has no care for other's opinions, and does not often speaks her mind. She keeps to herself, but is still not rude. Her sister is really the only one within her almost impenetrable shell. While this is true, however, she is captivating in her ways. To many, irresistable.

Power:
- Hallucination: Kayce can make any person see whatever scene she wants for 1 whole minute. The very strong of mind can resist this.
-Expulsion: She can dismiss someones soul, and posses them while they are in any unconcious state. ( ie, sleeping, unconsious ( duh ), VERY abscent of mind, drunk, high....etc. )

Vice/Virtue: Addiction
Name: Kayce (K.C) Brooks

Darth Extecute
Name: Duke Royce
Vice/Virtue: Creativity
Power:
- Capable of summoning any object (Like characters in Cartoons who can take out a flower from nowhere)
- Anything he draws can be used in real life (If he draws a door on a wall, you will be able to walk trough the door even though it was not there at first)
Personality: Kind, Helpful, VERY Calm, Humoristic (In his opinion)
Appearance:

http://www.galeon.com/yorinoa1/img/squall_render.jpg

History: Trough his upgrowth, not until recently have he been aknowledged a lot. Since his powers became activated, his art have gone into history. Some say he is a better painter than many of the greatest, and a whole lot quicker. Some claim he is fake, but he does not care much of what other thinks. He likes his work and is the best carpenter in town.

Compared to some, Duke was not even one bit suprised about obtaining special powers. He did not consider it something special, and just because he is such a calm person, he did not ask himself a lot of questions about it. He simply accepted it as the gift it was and carried on with his life like nothing had happened.

trademark
is it possible for me to join DE.

Wild-Cherry
He left for a while, but he said any one is welcome, just pic a vice/virtue that hasn't been taken yet.

trademark
If courage is a virtue can I have dibs on it

Jack of Light
Very interesting... even though DE stole its idea!!!!

Nah, I'm just screwing with you. But not really. So we can be one of the seven knightly virtues?

Darth Extecute
Yes you can, trademark...
Yes you can, Jack of Light... Only the seven sins are not allowed, as well as those listed in the first post..

I think it's rather obvious why perfectionism is not allowed stick out tongue

Edit: And trust me when I say, I had no idea anyone else was thinking of having an idea like this..

jewallac
Name: Quintin Leonardo
Vice/Virtue: Foresite
Power: Precognition. Able to see events of the future in short flashes.
Sensing. Able to sense if something is about to happen just before it does and can differentiate if someone is good or evil.

Personality: Mature but fun to be with. He loves the lady. He is known as a love machine.

He gives accurate advice seeing as he can foresee the future. Intelligent and charming. He does tend to give up quite often. He sometimes loses faith in his premonitions if they don't come true right away.

Appearance: Pic
History: Quintin was always mature for his age. When he was very young, he would always have dreams that came true. When he turned 13 years old, he foresaw his oldest sister death caused by cancer.

He has recently started having dreams about a man doing something to a bunch of people. For some reason, he feels connected to them.

Jack of Light
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Yes you can, trademark...
Yes you can, Jack of Light... Only the seven sins are not allowed, as well as those listed in the first post..

I think it's rather obvious why perfectionism is not allowed stick out tongue

Edit: And trust me when I say, I had no idea anyone else was thinking of having an idea like this..

I know dude, I was just messing with you. Me make profile later...

Darth Extecute
I know, hehe.. You do that.. Any questions, feel free to ask..

trademark
Name: Mike Towns

Vice/Virtue: Courage

Power: Mike has Super strength and is near Invulnerable to other people powers and near Invulnerable to physical damage. When he is tired he losses his powers and then he has to eat or sleep to regain it.

Personality: Mike is brave so he always wants to face fear down but that makes him reckless. Lance becomes angry when people talk about fear and the results in him snapping at every one around him. He also trys to defend people that can not defend them selves

Appearance: http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d99/animefan4545/1132023475_resCuteBoy.jpg

History: Mike grow up like any other kid but he always seemed to be the kid that always did the dangerous dares. When Mike first turned 18 he started to believe he was a stunt Junkie because he started Base jumping and Sky diving he tried almost everything and walked away unharmed and always wanted to do it again. One of his Friends suggested that he try out to be a bull rider and Mike jumped at the chance. The first few trys were good he lasted eight seconds ever time But on his last One of the day he got bucked off but he hand was still trapped on the rope. Mike tried to get free but he could not and the Bull stomped his lags and then his head twice. Mike had passed out but awoke a few minutes later to see himself being carried off on a stretcher he sat dazed for a few moments but then rolled off to the ground and then stood up and he felt fine. From that day on he noticed the he could not be hurt and the his strength had increased greatly.

Spirit Binder
Name: Kyle Riddel
Vice/Virtue: Mercy
Power: Protection-Can protect allies from harm by using a defensive barrier using his own energy, or by using a "Life Bond" that acts as protective armor, but causes him to take the damage instead.
Personality: Kind, but quiet at times.
Appearance: Brown, Buzz Cut type hair, aqua type eyes, wearing Air Force uniform when on duty, and a white "Beatles" T-Shirt and jeans when off-duty.
History: Kyle and his brother Adam were born into a rich family. They had everything they and their family wanted, and Adam acted like a spoiled brat as a child. But when they reached their teen years, they wanted to hide the fact they were rich by hanging out with those who weren't and wearing clothes any normal teenager would wear. They still hide the fact their rich, and act like normal people. Kyle is now training at the Air Force Academy, learning to become a pilot. Adam, however, is currently a student in college and also in a local band, playing the drums.

Name: Adam Riddel
Vice/Virtue: Shame
Power:Panic-Can cause panic in enemies by looking straight into their mind, causing headaches, migranes, and rarely seizures, leaving them helpless for some time.
Personality: Anxious and worrying.
Appearance: Black, shaggy type hair, black T-Shirt with a durmset on it and blue jeans and a gray hoody over top.
History: (see above)

Jack of Light
Well, I can never get around to making a profile, but I will do it soon! Until then, I call corruption.

Axel Revenge
Shizophrenia:

Schizophrenia is a collection of related psychiatric disorders of unknown etiology that follow a specific pattern of behavior. Typical behavior seen in schizophrenia includes psychotic episodes in which there is a severe mental disturbance and perceptions of reality are distorted. Psychotic episodes may also involve hallucinations. Schizophrenics often have delusions about personal identity, immediate surroundings or society, and paranoia.

Simply put.
They're Loco.

Name: Ishachus(Issac) Lucius

Virtue: Benevolance

Power: Aide- Aide a downed friend. Revive if fainted. Heal if wounded.
Charity- Sacrifice X amount of life force to either save, or strengthen a friend.

Personality: Kind, sweet, caring, generous

History: Not much to tell.
That is, anything anyone cares worth hearing.
Orphaned. Abandoned. Any word you use for it, it's still the same. But still, with all he's been through, Issac has managed to stay good. True. Well, slightly. That is another story... For another entity.
He has been to a Catholic school in Rome for orphaned boys since he was left on it's doorstep years ago. But, the teachings of 'God' seemed contradicting, and he hadn't really started to believe just yet.
A year ago, he started to feel... Different. Now, the flashes had been going on throughout his life. The falling in and out of conciousness that left him somewhere he didn't remember going, or doing something that he wouldn't normally have done. But, they were occuring more often now, and it felt like he was keeping something... Locked deep inside of him, and when these flashes occured... It came out. Now he is waking up in pools of blood. Bodies are all around him. Issac doesn't know what to do, so he set off on the run. From Rome, he found his way all the way up to Northern Germany, and plans on going to Ireland, and then America. But the flashes... Everywhere he goes he becomes a criminal. Doctors refuse to help him. He is alone.

But at the same time.

He isn't.

Appearence:http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b225/Insert-Username-Here/Anime%20Guys/71h4w5.jpg
(Both pictured. Good half left, bad half right.)

Name: Samael(Literally: Angel of Death)

Vice: Malevolence(Changing from Sacrifice)

Power: Hellflame- Contradicting it's title, Hellflame sends a chill up the target's spine. Literally. It freezes their insides. If not killing them, it'll hurt. Excuse the pun, but it'll hurt like Hell.

And Serpents Are the Form of the Devil Himself- Serpents Manifest out of selected objects(Sticks, books, tables, trees, etc.), but a limited number are availabe. Size is restricted only to the size of the object. But, larger the size, the more energy consumed(I.E. If he changes the Empire State Building into a snake, chances are he'll be knocked out, if not dead.)

Personality: Considering he is the closest thing to the AntiChrist to Manifest and walk the Earth, he's close to Pure Evil. And yet, he's far from it. Maliceing, Hateful, Spiteful, and all the other traits that could be labled here, but won't. He is the exact opposite of his counterpart.

History: He's been kept supressed to long. He wants a life. A body. A soul. Lucius wants to keep him bottled up, but no! You can only keep the monster contained before it decides to bite. He's coming.
And He ISN'T happy.

Thunder Fox
Name: Thanos Yue
Vice/Virtue: Misanthropy
Power: Pyro kinesis representing the hatred toward humans
Personality: Hateful to all humans avoids people as much as possible
Appearance: http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d141/vincentchalle/angelguy.jpg
History: his life was lonely one he was always looked dow apon teased picked on even tourtured be people around him as a result he hates every human being he stays away from people and even gets violent if approched

Name: Alex Yates
Vice/Virtue: Faith
Power: healing properties
Personality: alittle optimistic kind
Appearance: http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d141/vincentchalle/animrguy1.jpg
History: he has always been religious and faith in his god

Name: Raidon Donovon
Vice/Virtue: Nobility
Power: take an allys damage
Personality: loyal
Appearance: http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d141/vincentchalle/riceboy.jpg
History cant think of one for him tell me if you think of one

jewallac
There aren't many female characters so I'll make one myself.

Name: Diana Maximum
Vice/Virtue: Wisdom and Truthfulness (If we can have two, that is. I was aiming to have them relate to each other.)
Power: Omniscience. Able to know every single thing in the universe. (Hope this isn't god-moding) Truthfulness. Able to get anyone to tell the truth.

Personality: Diana is a know-it all, literally. She has the power of omniscience, meaning that she knows everything there is to know about everything. She is also a very truthful person, seeing that that's her second power, making anyone she wishes tell the truth.

Appearance: Pic
History: Miss Maximum was an average woman. A nurse who was in the process of buying her own home. That is until she realized that she was explaining her financier's job to him. She had never went to school for financing and thought it weird that kind of information just popped up in her mind.

A few months later, while she was with a patient who wouldn't tell her family why she was in the hospital. Diana thought that the woman should just tell her family and the woman did.

It is unclear whether or not Diana knows about the events that are about to take place but she does know about the prophecy of the virtues.

Darth Extecute
Sorry to say, but there is only one vice/virtue per character..

I will be starting an IC thread in some time from now..

jewallac
Well, Diana just has the omniscience.

Kaldorei
A female eek!

Heheeee, jewallac like girls stick out tongue

jewallac
I just find them interesting to RP with. Plus, there are never enough girls involved with any of threads that I'm in. So I decided to take a couple for the teamthumbup1

Johns Mannequin
Character sheet:

Name: Sean Woodruff
Vice/Virtue: Promiscuity
Power: I'm kinda tryin' to think about this one.

Personality: Sean is an outgoing, lively college student. He loves parties, drinking, and ladies, the latter of which is his greatest folly. Under the influence of alcohol or not, Sean can just not say no to premarital, unprotected sex. His guy friend simply joke about it with him and call him a pimp, but he is somewhat not happy with himself, as he cannot stick to one girlfriend.

Appearance: Sean is of medium height and weight. He has large brown eyes and long hair of the same color.

History: Sean was interested in girls long before most boys his age were, and this seems to have fueled his passion for sexual intercourse. When his friends were still talking about cooties, he was trying to engage in serious relationships. In middle school, he gave up the search for one girl, and became the "pimp" he is today. From the day he started high school to today, he has "done it" an innumerable amount of times, and he could come to regret it later, with all the STDs he has possibly acquired.

Kuchiki
Bah! I don't know what Virtue to choose! Help?

Kaldorei
Joy and Curiosity would be neat big grin

Jack of Light
Name: Will Headsman
Vice/Virtue: Corruption
Power: Can persuade most people to do almost anything and can transform objects into a similar object (hope that's related enough to his vice)
Personality: Very subtle, he makes sure he's in complete control of conversations and can figure out a person's mindset so he can "corrupt" them more easily.
Appearance: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/8715122/?qo=75&q=scientist& amp;qh=boost%3Apopular+age_sigma%3A24h+age_scale%3
A5
History: There isn't much to say. He became a scientist. His parents were Christians, but he was always agnostic himself. When they urged him to change his ways, he accidentally persuaded them to nearly give up religion.

jewallac
Originally posted by Johns Mannequin
Vice/Virtue: Promiscuity
Power: I'm kinda tryin' to think about this one.
Why don't you have the power to make anyone's libido kick into overdrive to make them unable to do something. Like making someone so "hot and ready" that they go hump the first thing they see, whether it be a tree, fire hydrant or a wall. Get the picture.
Originally posted by Kuchiki
Bah! I don't know what Virtue to choose! Help?
Hoe about the Virtue of Truthfulness and have the power to make anyone have to tell the truth.

Kuchiki
Bah! I like the Curiosity one and the Truthfulness! Is it possible that i can have two characters?

Kuchiki
Here's one for now...

Name: Kat Klark
Vice/Virtue: Curiosity
Power: (I'll need help on this one...)
Personality: Her name fits her virtue quite well. 'Curiosity's going to kill you, Kat.' That's what everyone used to tell Kat as a kid. She was always curious about...well everything! Her curiosity often got her into trouble as a kid, seeing as how she would run after something and even running into streets.
Appearance: Upload
History: Kat as a kid often got into trouble. She would go to the hospital too many times a year.

"Kat, your curiosity is going to kill you one day." he mother would tell her every time she went to the hospital.

In kindergarten, her classmates would often tease her about her name and how curious she was. They would often taunt her saying, "Curiosity killed the Kat! Curiosity killed the Kat!"

(I might add more later. sorry it's so short...)

Nellis Munn
Name: Lance Givenheart
Vice/Virtue: Purity.
Power: Able to pure things that are not pure or impure things like water, poison, the mind, etc.
Personality: Good hearted, loves to see things tingling with life and hates to see thing corrupt, disscusting, and waste lands.
Appearance: See upload.
History: As a child, Lance always liked to see things pure, nice and fresh. At age 20 he under went a strange power, he was able to pure the unpure, at first he didnt know what to do with it. A year pasted and Lance disided to use his power for good and help things that needed purity. Now at the age of 22 he became a enviomentalist in training to put his powers to good use. Lance still thinks he has another path to go.

(Ok there we go, so when do we start DE?)

Kaldorei
I think you can have 2 characters smile
Wild-Cherry does. However, Wild-Cherry is dating Darth Extecute, which might have benefits eek! shifty

Your power question, I think Curiosity would be suitable with something to do with other people. Maybe you absorb any abilities used on you. Maybe you learn everything about anything by looking at it. Maybe you can STEAL powers from others eek! Or, you could maybe have random abilities. You do not know what will happen stick out tongue

Nellis Munn
Well, sice you will get into troble most likely, you can be invinceable for like a few or more minutes? Or X-ray vision?
stick out tongue

Kaldorei
Good suggestions smile

Nellis Munn
Thank you, very much.

Darth Extecute
Once I get the time, I'll start this.. Sorry if it's running late..

Nellis Munn
Oh know, its ok. Take your time, the more time the better. yes

Wolf_Girl15
Name:Champion

Vice/Virtue: Hope/love

Power: She can make anyone fall in love with anything, and she can get out of a tight spot in one way or another so that it seems like pure luck.

Personality: She is very very loving. She is kind, sweet, and most of all, everyone either loves or hates her, an inbetween is rare. she is resoursefull

Appearance: below

History: She learned early on of her power, and also that she should be cautious using it. She hid it from the world, from her parents. Somehow, no one has been able to tell about her powers.

Nellis Munn
Lovely! The more the merryer. happy

Kaldorei
There can only be one vice/virtue each character, I think confused

But I am glad you join us, Wolf_Girl15 big grin

Wolf_Girl15
we are allowed two

Kaldorei
We are? eek! Then I shall satisfy my guilt with pride big grin Neat mix, huh? stick out tongue

Darth Extecute
It would sure be interesting, Kal.. stick out tongue

But no, only one vice or virtue for each character. What you are thinking of is powers. Each character is allowed to have two powers, WG smile

Wolf_Girl15
Love is mine ^^

Kuchiki
Power:
- Can have random abilities, but she doesn't know when she'll get them
- Can be invincible for two minutes.
Personality: Her name fits her virtue quite well. 'Curiosity's going to kill you, Kat.' That's what everyone used to tell Kat as a kid. She was always curious about...well everything! Her curiosity often got her into trouble as a kid, seeing as how she would run after something and even running into streets.
History: Kat as a kid often got into trouble. She would go to the hospital too many times a year.

"Kat, your curiosity is going to kill you one day." he mother would tell her every time she went to the hospital.

In kindergarten, her classmates would often tease her about her name and how curious she was. They would often taunt her saying, "Curiosity killed the Kat! Curiosity killed the Kat!"

Thanks Kal and Nellis hug

Wild-Cherry
eek!

love it!

Welcome hug

Kuchiki
glomp

Thankies embarrasment

Thunder Fox
Power:

Thanks Kal and Nellis hug i love that phrase Curiosity killed the cat.... but satisfaction brought it back

Axel Revenge
I like my character. Only 'cause I'm horrible at playing two, so Schizophrenia helped out there xD

Wild-Cherry
i like one of my charis more than the other ^.^

Axel Revenge
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
i like one of my charis more than the other ^.^

Don't do that with your children stick out tongue

Wild-Cherry
I wouldn't stick out tongue

im not even sure which i like better..i just know I do.

Axel Revenge
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
I wouldn't stick out tongue

im not even sure which i like better..i just know I do.

Sure... You say that now stick out tongue

jewallac

Awwsadwalk My ideas weren't chosen.

Jack of Light
Power:

Wait, after she turns invisible how long does she have to wait before she can become invisible again?

jewallac
She doesn't turn invisible, she turns invincible. And it last for 2 mins.

Kaldorei
Originally posted by jewallac
Awwsadwalk My ideas weren't chosen.

hug

Nellis Munn
*yawn* I just woke up... so how is every one?
Oh i almost fell down the stairs again.... I fell on my butt instead.. wacko

Jack of Light
She doesn't turn invisible, she turns invincible. And it last for 2 mins.

Sorry, I meant to type invincible. And that's not what I asked, I said how long does she have to wait after the 2 minute ends period before she can use her power again?

Jack of Light
Edited by Ghandi

jewallac
Originally posted by Jack of Light
Wait, after she turns invisible how long does she have to wait before she can become invisible again?
My bad. Please forgive mepray

Jack of Light
My bad. Please forgive mepray

Hmm... I'll think about it. But you're on thin ice, mister. nono

jewallac
laughing... Unless you were serious. Because if you were, omg_smilie! lol

Darth Extecute
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=446738

The roleplay is now up and running..

Kuchiki
Is patience taken? I'm a little lazy right now to go back and look to see if it is...I would like to make another character. happy

Nellis Munn
Yay the rp forum big grin

Darth Extecute
Is patience taken? I'm a little lazy right now to go back and look to see if it is...I would like to make another character. happy

I dont think it is, no..

jewallac
What does "btw" mean?

trademark
Bytheway?

jewallac
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! OK. smile

trademark
rollermmw00t

jewallac
laughing

trademark
wedgie

Nellis Munn
That had to hurt. big grin

Kaldorei
Originally posted by Kaldorei
Name:
Alice Wonderland

Full-time Student

Vice/Virtue:
Guilt

Power:
Touching someone without gloves or other hand protection will make her steal their powers for a moment, however this does not mean she can handle them.
She is followed by missfortune. People around her, as well as herself is effected by bad luck.

Personality:
Easily frightened, Careful and often blame herself for everything that goes wrong.

Appearance:
http://images.quizilla.com/S/SA/SAR/sarabear3/1147625568_rt880f0c3c.jpg

History:
She has a thypical upgrowth, until recently. Once her powers turned active, everything has gone wrong. Her school is failing, the majority of the students in her school hates her because she brings bad luck. (Wrecking proms, parties and so on). She is torn up, at the very least. Her current thoughts are circling about if she should exist at all and if the world will do better without her.

I will make a brief edit with her power. A touch upon a person will only drain the powers if the person has them. However, if the person is powerless, she will drain energy from them instead.

trademark
Bump

Wild-Cherry
Im waiting for DE to post yes

trademark
I was waiting for Marie-Lee to post

Ordained
This was good as well.

Diamond Kisses
This would be fun to bring up again big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.